The Ministry of Ayush established the National Institute of Homeopathy (NIH) at Narela in New Delhi. As a center of excellence, it focuses on fundamental aspects of Homeopathic treatment and education. First, it facilitates research, drug safety evaluation, standardization, quality control, and scientific validation of Homeopathy. Second, it offers the ideal destination for Homeopathic doctors, seeking to get post-graduation. The total project cost is Rs. 287 Crore, and it will serve as an international hub for Homeopathic research and promotion. Formerly it was to be called as the All India Institute of Homeopathy (AIIH), but later there was a policy decision not to establish a new autonomous institution by Govt. of India. Therefore registering AIIH as an independent, autonomous organization was becoming difficult. Therefore, the new institute has been made an extension of NIH, Kolkata. However, this is for administrative reasons only.
Narela is the border area of Delhi adjacent to Sonipat, Haryana. Until now, the area didn’t have any health care research institutes. However, high per capita income and higher population density qualify the location for NIH. The Ministry of Ayush has sourced 10 acres of land from DDA (Delhi Development Authority) to construct the institute building. The availability of uninterrupted medicines supply and access to raw ingredients and processing units makes this location ideal for setting up the NIH.
Location: Sector A-8, Narela, Delhi
Features You Will Find in NIH, Narela
- NIH in Narela is proposed to be a 100-bed research & tertiary care hospital.
- The OPD part of the hospital will consist of a general and specialty clinic.
- It would target only post-graduation and Ph.D. level teaching to fill the gap in high-quality research and treatment in Homeopathy.
- The institute will offer post-graduate courses in 7 disciplines. A total of seven students per department per academic year will be allowed to take admissions in PG courses.
- The institute has 10 departments.
- 10 specialty clinics with interdisciplinary research laboratories wherein 60 scholars will have access to post-graduate and doctoral (Ph.D.& DM) programs every year.
- It will also impart re-orientation training and CMEs (continuing medical education) to Homeopathic physicians & professors.
Homeopathy – Medicine of the Future!
Mission of Homeopathy: The Homeopathic system of medicine aims to improve health, lengthen life, and reduce illness & disability of both humans and animals.
The following are the reasons why Homeopathy has a bright future in India:
- In recent years, we have lost many patients due to dengue, cardiovascular diseases, etc. As Constantine Hering said that, in every epidemic, a medicine may be found in “Genus Epidemicus,” which will cure a majority of these patients during that epidemic. We need Homeopaths with a keen eye and a deep understanding of the science to find Homeopathic medicines.
- Besides heart, lifestyle, and other such fatal diseases, the common causes of death in India still remains to be diarrheal disorders, upper respiratory tract infections, malaria, etc. Homeopathy records one of the highest cure rates for all these and various diseases. You can find the reference to the cholera epidemic of London in August 1854 in this context. During this time, where 10-15% of patients receiving allopathic treatment died, the Homeopaths of London were able to save almost 100% of their patients.
- Some disorders like Bronchial Asthma, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Osteoarthritis, and allergies have no permanent cure in modern medicine, but Homeopathic medicines offer good to excellent results. The same is the case with other chronic and fatal diseases, like diabetes, bp, cancers, etc.
- In the early 20th century, many Homeopaths from Bengal proved several local herbs and trees for Homeopathic medicine. Dr. Sarat Chandra Ghose was a leading Homeopath of his time who proved several local herbs into Homeopathic medicine. India has thousands of herbs & minerals different from the Western world and is an excellent source of some of the most potent Homeopathic medicines. For this, we need enthusiastic & highly motivated Homeopath practitioners, scholars, and students for the fruition of such purposes.
Your Homeopath – A Friend, Philosopher, and Guide
India is a hub of many experts and renowned Homeopathic doctors who have cured various ailments using Homeopathic medicines.
Dr.Vikas Singhal is one of the leading and well-known doctor in the field of Homeopathy. He has been practicing at his clinic at Dr. Singhal Homeo, Chandigarh, for 20+ years. He is among the best Homeopathic doctors in North India to treat various acute, chronic, rare, and autoimmune diseases. He also has patients from countries like the USA, UK, Singapore, Hong Kong, UAE, Canada, South Africa, Australia, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, England, New Zealand, and many more. The medicines he prescribes are prepared in his pharmacy as per the instructions of the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of India (HPI).
For an in-person consultation with the doctor, you can visit the clinic or can opt for an online treatment according to your preference. You can also opt for home delivery of your Homeopathic medicines.
A Homeopath is not just a physician. They inevitably become a friend, guide, and confidante. It’s because Homeopathy doesn’t follow a one-size fits all approach to healing. They assess a person’s symptoms and physical, emotional, & other factors and suggest the most appropriate remedy. Such a well-selected Homeopathy treatment delivers long-lasting relief and also stops its recurrences.
To book your consultation at Dr. Singhal Homeo, call us at +91 7087462000 or send a WhatsApp message to +91 8264408264.