Obesity a condition, in which a person accumulates excessive body fat that can put a negative effect on his/her health. It can be defined as an imbalance of body fat and muscle fat or between the calories one consumes and the energy one burns. It not only affects adults but affects children as well.
There are multitudes of factors that can cause or lead to obesity, including:
- Genetics Factors : Obesity can be associated with genes as well, which means the children whose parents are obese; there are high chances that they will be as well. However, it will be wrong to just blame it all on genes as obese parents are likely to teach their children their poor lifestyle and dietary habits.
- Environmental Factors : No doubt genetic makeup can affect a person to becoming overweight, but the lifestyle patterns he/she learn and develop as a child also greatly impact obesity and his/her ability to sustain a healthy weight. Various environmental factors, like diet and activity level can put a great impact on body weight. For example, consuming processed, convenience foods and remain inactive can greatly impact weight.
- Eating Patterns : People these days mainly eat junk food, which is generally full of calories. However, a lot of calorie intake can be a major reason behind causing obesity. To have a proper knowledge about the ways in which a nutritious food differ from a processed fatty food, can make all the difference. Nevertheless, those who choose fresh whole foods over high sugar and fat foods, and know how to read food labels, can easily maintain a healthy weight.
- Metabolism System : Metabolism system (the body’s ability to break down and harvest energy) can trigger increased appetite because of an illness such as Cushing’s syndrome, depression, hypothyroidism, and neurologic problems. There are certain medications, including steroids or antidepressants, which can also lower the body’s metabolism, trigger increased appetite, which eventually causes excessive weight gain.
- Psychological Influences : According to studies, surprisingly, people generally do not overeat when they’re hungry; in fact they overeat or use convenience foods when they’re bored, stressed, sad, or angry. Over eating or having no control over food intake, seems to occur for emotional than physical factors, therefore, many people need professional help, such as counselling, to put a control on their eating habits and manage a healthy weight.
Role of Homeopathy in Treating Obesity
Hundreds of people across the world rely on homeopathic medicine for their weight loss. Homeopathy can play a very important role in dealing with obesity. Homeopathic remedies are made from natural substances and are very effective for obesity as they aim at improving digestion and metabolic activities. These medicines are very safe as they are without any side effects.
Some Of The Most Recommended Homeopathic Medicines For Obesity
- Ammonium mur: Ammonium mur is one of the best homeopathic medicines. This medicine is generally recommended to those who have fat body, thin legs and large buttocks.
- Lycopodium: This homeopathic medicine is very effective for those who gained excessive weight because of hypothyroidism. This medicine is very helpful in reducing weight.
- Calcarea Carbonica: This homeopathic medicine is very useful for those people who have heavy weight particularly in the mid-section. Calcarea carbonica is generally prescribed to those people who keep sweating.
- Phytolacca: Phytolacca is one of the best homeopathic remedies and it is mainly given to those who are having excessive weight. It is very effective for people who experience throat dryness and difficulty in swallowing along with obesity.
Friends, as you all know very well that classical homeopathic medicines are prescribed only on the basis of TOTALITY OF SYMPTOMS with a clear cut identification of disease in patient and patient in disease also, even then we are providing here just a few homeopathic medicines for different types of medical problems in a short way.
But reader is advised very strongly to use the medicines only under medical supervision and these medicines should never ever consumed without proper consultation with your doctor or GP.
All types of ACUTE as well as CHRONIC COMPLEX diseases, (as described in this article) are being treated gently and harmoniously in our Singhal multispecialty homoeopathy clinic with Best Homoeopathy Medicine available to us, by helping and correcting the internal immune system .
We, in our clinic treat all types of acute and chronic diseases and for this we are having best qualified homoeopathic doctors available with us.
As you all know that In this modern mobile and digital era, diseases are increasing day by day just because of our poor life style which includes improper nutrition with no exercise and working in high level of pollution as well as radiation ; this give rise to all type of life-style diseases which includes Obesity, Diabetes, Text neck, Hypertension, Stress Related Anxiety And Depression, Thyroid And Menses Related Problems, Eczema Or Dermatitis, Lichen Planus, Psoriasis Vulgaris, Hairfall, Skin Allergy And Allergies To Milk, Dust, Mites, Wheat And Perfumes Etc, Student’ Stress, I.B.S. (Ulcerative Colitis ),Rheumatoid Arthritis And Other Auto Immune as well as Hormonal Disorders And Diseases Etc.