The following Terms and Conditions apply to the website www.homeodoctor.co.in
Dr. Singhal Homeo ( Chandigarh Branch )
Singhal Multispeciality Homeopathy Clinic
#2732, Sector 38 –C,
Dr. Singhal Homeo ( Mohali Branch )
Singhal Multispeciality Homeopathy Clinic
Shop No. 50, C-Block Market,
Desu Majra, Kharar,
Of the information we do collect, we allow our visitors access to the following information:
We may collect your information for the following purpose(s):
- Website and system administration.
- Research and development.
- Tailoring the website for its visitors.
- Building records of visitors without linking identifying information to the records for the purpose of research, analysis, and reporting.
- Building records of visitors without linking identifying information to the records for the purpose determining visitors habits, interests or characteristics in order to make decisions that may directly affect the visitor.
- Contacting our visitors (except via telephone) for promotion of the site or products.
- Preserving social history as governed by existing law or policy.
- Contacting our visitors via telephone for promotion of the site or products
Who has access to the information we collect?
- Duration of information kept: Information is retained to meet a stated purpose, but the retention period may be longer because of a legal requirement or liability.
- If you believe that our website has collected incorrect information or if you would like an answer/solution for any disputed information, please contact us using the address at the top of this page.
Terms of availing our services
Using the website or availing/buying any of the services or goods on it means accepting the following terms:
People must avail our Clinic & Telemedicine Services only under the following circumstances:
- Those who feel that the current state of the art in conventional or even alternative medicine accessible to you is inadequate to deal with your condition.
- If you feel that applying the conventional options would have side-effects many of which are already acknowledged by the producers of products or the Healthcare Authorities.
- Those who want to avoid surgery – whether it is a minor one like Tonsillitis or something more serious like Ovarian cyst where you perceive the risk of such a procedure outweigh the potential benefits.
- If you want to avail of completely side-effect free treatment as our remedies are made from Highly Diluted substances Natural Substances that are incapable of causing any harm.
- If the patient is not able to undergo the conventional treatment options like Surgery, Chemotherapy or take strong conventional medicines on account of his/her health condition.
- That you have decided to go for Homoeopathic treatment and are convinced from your own assessment that we are the most experienced and well proven Homoeopathic healthcare service provider in the world who also have the expertise to deliver the treatment swiftly through our Clinics & Telemedicine anywhere in the world or via a face to face consultation in a location accessible to you.
Regarding face to face meeting with our medical officers:
- Please note that any and all treatments are delivered by the medical team at all our Clinics & Telemedicine Centre. Any interaction you have with Dr. VIKAS SINGHAL is for the sake of discussion only to gain insight from his experience with Homoeopathy that has been carried down the generations. Any payments for such meetings will be for this discussion only and will not contive about your condition in the context of his knowledge of Homoeopathy. Any payment for treatment as the actual prescriptions are made by the medical team and the treatment is delivered by them.
- By agreeing to meet Dr. VIKAS SINGHAL that you have considered all other Homoeopathic options and only then wanted to understand his perspective about your condition in the context of his knowledge of Homoeopathy.
The users also understand the following:
- We do not guarantee any specific outcome or give any time frames of success for any of our treatment as guarantees are not possible in any branch of medicine and our’s is no different.
- The health care services offered by our organisation may not be legally acceptable under many circumstances and hence cannot under any circumstances be challenged legally for its efficacy or otherwise.
- There can be delays or absence of responding to service requests medical or otherwise because of time-zone differences, load on our service, or even technical reasons related to computing or communication infrastructure in public or private domains.
Medicines delivery & shipping policy (India)
- SINGHAL MULTISPECIALITY HOMEOPATHIC CLINIC. does not produce medicines.
- Advanced Homeopathic medicines, which are suggested by our medical team currently are not available in the open market. It can only be purchased from our Pharmacy. Our Pharmacy Department arranges delivery of these medicine for patients who are availing our treatment through Telemedicine. Delivery of medicines from our Pharmacy is limited to India only. There are certain neighbouring countries of India where delivery are possible.
- Payments are collected for medicines and packing & shipping charges before arranging the delivery.
- We use the following courier services in India: FedEx, Bluedart, DTDC and also Indian Postal Services. We always choose the best option depending on the delivery address.
- Time of delivery vary from address to address depending on the services availability of the above courier service providers. We always try to ship the medicines upon receiving the payment on the same day or the immediate next working day.
- Medicines delivery & shipping policy (International)
- Import of medicines for personal use maybe subject to Import duty, delays or restriction in certain countries. By availing our services you confirm to understand this and also confirm to take the full responsibility to pay any dues such as Import duties or any local taxes as applicable and meet other local criteria or additional document to clear the shipment at your end.
Medicines delivery & shipping policy (International)
- Import of medicines for personal use may be subject to import duty, delays, and/or restrictions in certain countries. By availing our services, you confirm to understand this and also confirm to take the full responsibility to pay any dues such as import duties or any local taxes as applicable and meet other local criteria or additional documents to clear the shipment at your end.
Refund of Service Charges
At. Dr. Singhal Homeo, Chandigarh, we are fully committed to the well-being and complete satisfaction of our patients. So, we are offering our patients the benefits of a partial/full refund of any Service/Consultation or Medicine Charges.
The terms for a refund(s) are as follows:
If you have purchased our Three Month Treatment Package and you haven’t yet availed of the first consultation, you can request for a full refund of your Consultation Charges within 2 days.
If you have purchased our Three Month Treatment Package, and you have availed at least one consultation, or your grace period of 14 days has lapsed, you will be eligible for a partial refund of one month’s treatment charges.
Refund of Medicine/Product Charges
After purchasing our Three Month Treatment Package, you can request a partial or full refund as per the following terms:
- Full Refund (100% of the Package Price) – If no consultation is taken and no medicine is sent.
- Partial Refund (75% of the Package Price) – If one consultation is taken and no medicine is sent.
In the case where you haven’t received your medicines at your address within eights weeks, you will be eligible for a full refund of your medicines’ price (after deduction of the cancellation charges, processing & admin charges, and courier/post/mail charges incurred by Dr. Singhal Homeo).
If you face any issues getting a solution to your order/refund status, please contact us at +91 7087462000 or WhatsApp at +91 9041111747 or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.