A Warts is a small non-cancerous (benign) bump that can appear anywhere on the body. They develop when the human papillomavirus (HPV) enters a cut or break in the skin and causes an infection. Warts have plagued humans for hundreds and thousands of years – it was found on a 3,000-year-old mummy and was mentioned by Shakespeare. Although warts aren’t generally dangerous, they can be uncomfortable, potentially embarrassing, contagious, and sometimes painful. Children are more prone to warts, but anyone can get it. Warts can be transmitted sexually and can appear in the genital area. However, most warts affect the fingers, hands, and feet. Homeopathic treatment for warts offers an effective and promising cure for warts. In addition, using Warts Homeopathy Medicine can prove beneficial to all age groups without any side effects.
Types of Warts & Its Symptoms
Warts are classified into five major types. Each type appears on different body parts and has a distinct appearance.
- Common Warts: Common warts grow on the back of fingers, toes, or knees but can appear elsewhere. These warts have a rough, thick, grainy appearance and a rounded top. They are grayer than the surrounding skin. Usually, these warts are not severe or painful, and they disappear on their own.
Symptoms of Common Warts are
- small bumps that are often hard, rough, and grainy
- Can spread to other areas through direct contact
- flesh-colored bumps with small black spots caused by blood clotting in the vessels
- Plantar Warts: Plantar warts grow on the soles of the feet, heels, and toes. They grow into the skin because the body’s weight presses onto the sole of the foot. They have a central black dot surrounded by hard, white tissue.
Two types of plantar warts can appear on the sole that are:
- Myrmecial Type Plantar Warts
These warts are caused due to HPV type 1. Signs and symptoms are:
- can have black dots
- pain with direct pressure
- can feel like walking on pebbles
- yellowish skin that looks like calloused
- standing or walking can cause deep, tender warts to grow inwards
- Mosaic Type Plantar Warts: These warts are caused due to HPV type 2. Signs and symptoms are:
- small surface-level warts
- a mosaic pattern of warts appearing in clusters
- less painful than myrmecial-type plantar warts
- Flat Warts: Flat Warts are also called juvenile warts that grow on the face, arms, or thighs. A flat wart has a flat top as if it has been scrapped. They can either be flesh-colored, pink, brownish, or slightly yellow. They often grow in large groups. These warts are common in children and can be spread through direct contact. Signs and symptoms of flat warts are:
- growth on the skin that is flat, round, or oval
- flesh-colored growth
- usually not painful
- Filiform Warts: Filiform warts can appear around the mouth or nose or under the chin or neck. It is contagious and can affect other parts of the body. These warts are small and shaped like a tiny flap or skin tag. They project off of your skin in thin, finger-like strands – and are painless unless they occur in sensitive areas like the skin fold. Signs and symptoms of filiform warts are:
- a growth that extends beyond the skin
- flesh-colored & flap -like
- can grow quickly
- usually not painful
- Periungual Warts: Periungual warts grow around the toenails and fingernails, which are painful and affect nail growth. They begin in small size, the size of a pinprick, but can grow larger and are contagious. They are rough and have a cauliflower-like appearance.
Signs and symptoms of periungual warts are:
- a rough growth under or around the nail
- causes pain when it grows
- splits the skin around the nail
- affects cuticle and nail appearance
Homeopathic Treatment for Warts follows a curative approach to treat them rather than suppressing them. Homeopathic medicines for warts boost the body’s immune system to fight the infectious agent that is causing warts.
Causes of Warts
HPV causes the excessive growth of keratin, a hard protein found on the skin’s surface. This results in warts forming. Different HPV strains cause different warts. Some are listed below to identify the individual causes which can help your Homeopathic doctor to prescribe the best Homeopathic treatment for warts:
- Touching a contaminated surface or object, such as towels, doorknobs, etc.
- Sexual intercourse (genital warts)
- Nail-biting and cuticle picking
- Infection is more likely to occur when the skin is wet or damaged, such as in a cut or scrape.
How is Homeopathic Treatment for Warts better?
Homeopathic Treatment for Warts uses highly personalized medicines to treat the problem. It is desirable for better management of the condition while avoiding the side effects of conventional medication. Homeopathic medicines generally work on the principle of the “law of similars’. It means that if a substance is known to cause the symptoms of a disease in smaller concentrations, it can also cure the disease. The medicines used in warts Homeopathy Treatment provide lasting and, often, permanent relief.
Why Dr. Singhal Homeo for Homeopathic Treatment of Warts?
Dr. Singhal Homeo, Chandigarh, is a reputed Homeopathic clinic all over India. Dr. Vikas Singhal has been practicing here for the past 20 years and treating various diseases, including warts. Dr. Singhal Homeo attracts patients from different parts of India and the world. Besides India, Dr. Vikas Singhal is also treating patients from different countries, including the USA, UK, UAE, Canada, Singapore, Hong Kong, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, England, and many others.
You can get offline and online consultations for your problem and can also order your warts Homeopathy medicine online. Online consultation can be taken over an audio or video call depending upon the need and the preferences of the patient and the doctor. After your diagnosis, Dr. Vikas prepares individualized warts Homeopathy medicines for your case. These medicines are prepared as per the guidelines of the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of India (HPI) in our own pharmacy.
To learn more or book your consultation/treatment, call us at +91 7087462000 or WhatsApp at +91 9041111747.
- Myrmecial Type Plantar Warts
Patient Testimonials for Warts
Meri Beti nu face te warts c Aisi Dr.saab to 1 years medicines continue kiti. Hun meri Beti da Face Bilkul Clear hai. Thankyou Dr. Vikas Singhal sir. Dr. Vikas Singhal sir Best Homeopathy Dr. Best Homeopathy Clinic..🖒