Acne, commonly called pimples, is an increasingly common skin condition among teens, young, as well as in some mid-aged people.
One of the most common causative bacteria is Propionibacterium acnes. In some, it may be due to hormonal activity, e.g., in teen boys and girls, puberty brings this problem along. Whatever be the cause, Homeopathic medicine for acne scars and pimples is the best treatment option.
Acne doesn’t pose any serious threat to health but is untreated, can seriously affect the social life of individuals. In some cases, the pimples, when gone, can leave scars on the affected part, which can be prevented using effective Homeopathic medicine for pimples and acne scars. Homeopathic acne treatment is recommended as it offers a safer treatment compared to conventional medicines.
Forms of Acne
- Comedones (Whiteheads and blackheads): These appear as white or black bumps on the skin, usually on the nose, which is caused due to plugged hair follicles with sebum.
- Papules: These are inflammation of the skin which usually appear as small, pink bumps tender to the touch.
- Pustules (Pimples): These are pus-filled lesions, red at the base and white to yellowish on the top, which appears as the head of the pimples.
- Nodules: These are larger than pustules, and are painful, solid lesions that are lodged deep within the skin. These generally require surgical drainage of pus.
- Lesions that leave scars, after they are gone/treated.
Types of Acne
- Acne vulgaris
- Acne conglobata
- Acne rosacea
- Acne cosmetica
- Acne medicamentosa
- Acne fulminans
- Acne keloidalis nuchae
Causes of Acne
The most common cause of acne or pimples is an increased level of androgens in teens and youth during puberty. Androgens are male hormones that are pre-sent in both -boys as well as girls. Increased levels of these hormones result in an increased production of sebum (oil) thereby resulting in infection or clog-ging of the skin causing acne.
Hormonal changes in women during, before, or after pregnancy can result in acne. Sometimes the hormonal imbalances resulting from the beginning of the cessation of oral birth control pills can also lead to this problem in women. One of the most important factors is genetics or heredity. Pimples are more prevalent in people, whose parents also had the problem.
Many drugs, like androgen hormones, and lithium, etc, may result in the devel-opment of acne. Certain cosmetic products, which are thick can result in clog-ging of the hair follicles and can cause pimples.
Young individuals between the age of 12 to 25, are more prone to the problem. In most cases, the acne goes away by the age of thirty, but many people tend to suffer from the problem until their fifties. Homeopathic medicine for pim-ples is best in all forms and types of acne.
Homeopathic Acne treatment
Homeopathic treatment for Acne is strongly recommended. It helps the pa-tients in the following ways:
- Homeopathy checks the possibility to develop acne, unlike, in the case of genetic susceptibility of an individual, in whom, the problem is almost inevitable.
- Homeopathic medicine for pimples helps in regulating the normal hor-monal balance, impairment of which increases the risk of pimples in a person.
- Homeopathic acne treatment controls excessive oil secretion by the seba-ceous gland on the skin.
- Homeopathic medicines cure acne and pimples directly.
- Homeopathy prevents and cures infection of the skin by the bactericidal effects of the medicines.
- Post-treatment hyperpigmentation of the skin can be easily treated using Homeopathic medicine for acne scars and pimples.
- It also controls the tendency of scarring following the problem of acne.
Homeopathic Remedies for Acne
Acne can be triggered by many factors e.g., hormones, food-habits, climatic-factors, sedentary and irregular lifestyle, and stress, etc. Homeopathic treat-ment for acne can be highly personalized. There is about 20 effective Homeo-pathic medicine for acne and pimples.
Calcarea Sulphuricum: This is the medicine of choice in case of patients hav-ing pus-forming acne. The patient may suffer from a decreased tolerance to heat. The acne can be large, red, inflamed, and often painful, often leaving scars on the affected area. Calcera sulphuricum is one of the main tissue-treatment remedies used in Homeopathy and effective Homeopathic treatment for acne.
Silica: A wonder drug obtained from mineral sources, the element Silica (Si) works on the immune system, and helpful in maintaining the hormonal bal-ance. It further reduces the tendency of pus formation. Silica is the drug of choice for Homeopathic acne treatment.
Dulcamara: This medicine is derived from plant sources. It works on acne, and the marks left thereafter. In patients, who have their faces full of acne, and also with some allergic rashes, are preferably treated with this medicine. When acne increases with the change of climate from dry to humid, Dulcamara is the best Homeopathic medicine for pimple treatment.
Natrum muriaticum: This homeopathic medicine is obtained from Sodium chloride, commonly known as the ‘table salt’, processed using other Homeo-pathic medicinal ingredients. It is the best Homeopathic medicine for acne and pimples in women suffering from Polycystic ovarian disease (PCOD) and men-strual irregularities. Natrum muriaticum is also best for patients having oily or hairy skin, hypertrophied acne, and scars.
Best Homeopathic Doctors & Treatment for Acne in India
Get the best Homeopathic Acne treatment at Dr. Singhal Homeo one of the Best Homeopathic Doctors in Chandigarh. Just Call at +91 7087462000 and book yourself an appointment.