Cancer is a group of diseases characterized by out-of-control cell growth. There are more than 100 different types of cancer, and each one of them is classified by the type of cell that is primarily affected.
Cancer is eventually the result of cells that uncontrollably grow and do not die. Normal cells in the body follow a programmed path of growth, division, and ultimately death, that is called apoptosis, and when this process breaks down, cancer starts to form. In this case, cancer cells do not experience programmatic death and instead continue to grow and divide. This all result in a mass of abnormal cells that grows uncontrollable.
There are many factors that usually contribute to developing various cancer forms; however, given below are some of the most common factors that lead to this life-threatening condition …
- UV Rays of Sun : A number of studies done over the years have clearly shown the damage caused by ultraviolet (UV) rays from the sun. According to the Skin Cancer Foundation, ultraviolet (UV) is a confirmed carcinogen that if present in excess, can cause skin cancer because of the gene mutations from exposure to these harmful rays. These UV rays can cause or contribute to the risk of various types of skin cancer including melanoma, which is the most serious and often deadly type.
- Genes : A lot of people can develop cancer due to their genetic makeup, or DNA. There are certain mutated genes that can be passed onto children from generation to generation, which is something you can’t prevent or control. One of the prime examples of this is Breast cancer. In case of breast cancer, there are two main genes that can be inherited, which can increase the risk of this type of cancer within families or heredities.
- Unhealthy lifestyle Choices : There are many lifestyle choices that can play a key role in the risk of developing cancer, and out of these poor eating habits and little physical activity are two major ones. Although the research relating to diet and cancer is still underway, but many health experts suggest that a poor diet can increase the risk of cancer.
- Excessive Alcohol Consumption : Excessive alcohol consumption can result in many serious medical conditions, such as cancer, mental health problems as well as cardiovascular diseases. These all conditions can put a very serious effect on your personal and professional life, which can result in some serious problems. Some of the most common cancers associated with drinking alcohol excessively over a long period of time include colon, liver, throat and breast cancer. In the case of breast cancer, excessive alcohol consumption can increase the risk by around 10-percent.
- Cigarette Smoking : The list of factors that cause cancer cannot be completed without mentioning smoking. Cigarette smoking can cause various types of cancer, especially which develop in the mouth, lung, throat, and stomach.
Most Effective Homeopathic Remedies For Treating Cancer
Homeopathic remedies for cancer are selected after an expert examination and case-analysis, which mainly includes factors like the medical history of the patient, physical and mental constitution and so on.
Here are some of the most commonly used homeopathic medicines for cancer. However, none of these medicines must be taken without any expert advice.
- Calcarea Fluorica: This is most effective homeopathic remedy for cancer associated with knots, kernels or hardened lumps in the female breast, along with indurated glands of stony hardness; Calcarea fluorica prevents the development of cancer, and is very useful in the cases where the breasts present suspicious lumps.
- Conium: This homeopathic medicine is very useful in the cases, where patients suffer with great hardness of the infiltrated glands along with flying stitches in them worse at night. It is especially very effective after contusions and bruises and it corresponds mainly to glandular bruises.
- Lapis Albus: This homeopathic remedy has cured a number of cases of incipient scirrhus (cancer) of the breasts, presenting retraction of the nipple, and the other characteristic symptoms. It is especially recommended by experts in malignant diseases of the uterus.
- Silicea: This is the homeopathic remedy that is considered very effective to abate the pains of cancer.
Friends, as you all know very well that classical homeopathic medicines are prescribed only on the basis of TOTALITY OF SYMPTOMS with a clear cut identification of disease in patient and patient in disease also, even then we are providing here just a few homeopathic medicines for different types of medical problems in a short way.
But reader is advised very strongly to use the medicines only under medical supervision and these medicines should never ever consumed without proper consultation with your doctor or GP.
All types of ACUTE as well as CHRONIC COMPLEX diseases, (as described in this article) are being treated gently and harmoniously in our Singhal multispecialty homoeopathy clinic with best classical homoeopathy medicine available to us, by helping and correcting the internal immune system .
We, in our clinic treat all types of acute and chronic diseases and for this we are having best qualified homoeopathic doctors available with us.
As you all know that In this modern mobile and digital era, diseases are increasing day by day just because of our poor life style which includes improper nutrition with no exercise and working in high level of pollution as well as radiation ; this give rise to all type of life-style diseases which includes Obesity, Diabetes, Text neck, Hypertension, Stress Related Anxiety And Depression, Thyroid And Menses Related Problems, Eczema Or Dermatitis, Lichen Planus, Psoriasis Vulgaris, Hairfall, Skin Allergy And Allergies To Milk, Dust, Mites, Wheat And Perfumes Etc, Student’ Stress, I.B.S. (Ulcerative Colitis ),Rheumatoid Arthritis And Other Auto Immune as well as Hormonal Disorders And Diseases Etc.