What is Frequent Colds
Do you or your child suffer from frequent colds? Sneezing and running nose, nose block and sinusitis, heavy head and sore throat, cough and wheeze? Do you get worse by exposure to dust or pollen?
Do you keep taking antihistaminic tablets which makes you drowsy?
Tonsils may be considered as two guards standing at the entrance (throat) and protecting the human system against a wide range of intruders such as bacteria, virus, allergens and the like. Tonsils are natural protectors and vital organs of self-defense mechanism of the body. They are like the soldiers fighting on the border who get injured (inflamed) protecting the country.
Welcome to homeopathic solution to your frequent colds. A short course of medicine for four months may change your life. The medicines are easy to take, absolute safe, may be taken with conventional treatment
Causes of Frequent Colds
Why do you think you or your child or someone you care for, gets colds? Why do these people get colds much more than others who might have an occasional cold?
Frequent colds results from one or more of the following causative and triggering factors:
- Genetic tendency: Most people with frequent colds have a genetic tendency. One or more of their family members may have one of the following diseases, suggestive of genetic trait: Colds, Asthma, allergies of some kind, Tuberculosis, etc.
- Immunological factors: Low immunity leads to frequent infections such as colds. This may also be due to genetic tendency.
- Infections: Bacterial, viral
- Allergens: Food, pollen, dust, mites, others
- Environment: Extreme cold, heat
- Poor health
The key issue is the ‘altered immunity’. Homeopathic medicines are supposed to be working at the immune level whereby enhancement of immunity prevents frequent colds.
The Homeopathic medicine is believed to address the genetic predisposition, enhance the resistance making patient less susceptible to the allergens, infections and the environment.
Best Homeopathic Doctor & treatment for Frequent Colds in India. Just Call at +91 7087462000 and make an appointment with Dr. Singhal Homeo, and get Homeopathic Treatment.