The main treatment for fatty liver disease (whether it’s alcohol-related or not), is based to attain a healthy weight with the help of diet and exercise. As this condition differs from person to person, thus, one should work with his/her doctor to make an eating plan that’s right for him/her.
Foods To Eat In Fatty Liver Disease
People with fatty liver disease are strongly recommended to adopt a Mediterranean Diet, which is a style of eating combine the certain types of foods that help reduce fat in the liver. These foods generally include healthy fats, antioxidants, and complex carbohydrates.
Certain food items that include in this meal plan are:
- Olive oil
- The Right Fats
For energy, the body cells generally use glucose, which is a kind of sugar. The hormone insulin helps transferring glucose from the digested food into the body cells.
However, those with fatty liver disease are generally insulin resistant. Though their bodies generate insulin, but the insulin doesn’t work properly. Glucose produces in the blood, and then the liver converts that extra sugar into fat.
Nevertheless, if there would be certain fats in your diet, they can improve your sensitivity or ability to use insulin. As your cells can easily take in glucose, thus your liver will have no need to make and store fat.
Omega-3 fatty acids are plentiful in fish, fish and vegetable oils, flaxseeds and flaxseed oil, nuts (particularly walnuts), and leafy veggies. While certain plant sources such as olives, nuts, and avocados are great source of monounsaturated fats.
A different reason that can result in damage of fat builds up is that liver cells, is the improper or abnormal breaking down of nutrients.
In such cases, fruits (mainly berries), vegetables, and some other food items that have compounds called antioxidants, can protect cells from this damage.
Some other food items those are very beneficial for liver, include:
- Coffee has been associated to lower obesity, inflammation, and insulin resistance. It can also protect from some heart and liver diseases.
- Raw garlic can also help to improve insulin resistance and assist your body break down fats.
- Green tea also consider helpful in lowering weight gain, insulin resistance, and body fat levels.
- Resveratrol, which is generally made from the skin of red grapes, can also help control inflammation.
- Selenium, a mineral found in Brazil nuts, oysters, and tuna, can also prove helpful in liver diseases.
Foods to avoid in a fatty liver disease
- Alcohol: People should avoid Alcohol as it is a major cause of fatty liver disease along with other liver diseases.
- Added Sugar: People with fatty liver disease should not consume any sugary foods like candy, sodas, cookies, and fruit juices as high blood sugar enhance the amount of fat buildup in the liver.
- Salt: Reduce the consumption of salt as too much consumption of this can make your body hold on to excess water.
- White Bread, Rice, and Pasta: In these food items, the flour is usually highly processed, which can raise the blood sugar more than whole grains.
- Saturated Fats: Those with fatty liver disease should stay away from saturated fats. They should avoid baked goods and fried foods cooked in palm or coconut oils as these foods lead to more fatty deposits in your liver.
Friends, as you all know very well that classical homeopathic medicines are prescribed only on the basis of TOTALITY OF SYMPTOMS with a clear cut identification of disease in patient and patient in disease also, even then we are providing here just a few homeopathic medicines for different types of medical problems in a short way.
But reader is advised very strongly to use the medicines only under medical supervision and these medicines should never ever consumed without proper consultation with your doctor or GP.
All types of ACUTE as well as CHRONIC COMPLEX diseases, (as described in this article) are being treated gently and harmoniously in our Singhal multispecialty homoeopathy clinic with best classical homoeopathy medicine available to us, by helping and correcting the internal immune system .
We, in our clinic treat all types of acute and chronic diseases and for this we are having best qualified homoeopathic doctors available with us.
As you all know that In this modern mobile and digital era, diseases are increasing day by day just because of our poor life style which includes improper nutrition with no exercise and working in high level of pollution as well as radiation ; this give rise to all type of life-style diseases which includes Obesity, Diabetes, Text neck, Hypertension, Stress Related Anxiety And Depression, Thyroid And Menses Related Problems, Eczema Or Dermatitis, Lichen Planus, Psoriasis Vulgaris, Hairfall, Skin Allergy And Allergies To Milk, Dust, Mites, Wheat And Perfumes Etc, Student’ Stress, I.B.S. (Ulcerative Colitis ),Rheumatoid Arthritis And Other Auto Immune as well as Hormonal Disorders And Diseases Etc.