5th May is observed as World Asthma Day. Asthma is a non-communicable disease with major public health consequences for both children and adults, including high morbidity and mortality in severe cases. It is a chronic respiratory disease that affects the airways in the lungs. When it starts to develop, the airways swell due to the restricted supply of air. Consequently, they become extra sensitive to some substances a person might inhale. Its common symptoms are tightness in the chest, wheezing, breathlessness, and coughing.
As per the WHO estimation, around 15 to 20 million people have asthma allergies in India, and the situation might worsen for asthma patients if the pollution level keeps mounting. Homeopathy Treatment for Child Asthma and Asthma in Adults is a better alternative to conventional medications. It offers sustained relief from the condition and helps suppress the flare-ups of asthmatic attacks on exposure to the triggering factors.
What is Asthma?
Asthma or Bronchial Asthma is a respiratory disease that affects the lungs. It is a serious medical condition where the airways become inflamed and narrow, making breathing difficult and triggering symptoms like coughing, wheezing, and often suffocation. Asthma can affect people of all ages. However, it’s more prevalent in old-age people. In children, it is called childhood asthma or pediatric asthma.
During respiration, the air we breathe goes through the nose, throat, and lungs. Asthma occurs when the airways get swollen and tighten the muscles, causing mucus to block airways, further preventing the oxygen from reaching the lungs. Homeopathic Asthma Treatment targets the root cause of the disease and also reduces the body’s sensitivity to allergens.
Symptoms of Asthma
Asthma symptoms vary from person to person. For example, it is possible to have infrequent asthma attacks, having symptoms only at certain times – such as while exercising – or have it all the time.
The most common symptoms are:
- Wheezing attacks
- Shortness of breath
- Chest congestion or tightness
- Trouble in sleeping
- Easy exhaustion
An asthmatic attack may range from mild to severe. If untreated, it can be life-threatening. The level and type of Asthma you suffer from may change with time. Hence, you must work and track your symptoms and conditions with your doctor for effective Asthma Homeopathy Treatment.
What Causes Asthma?
To date, the exact cause of Asthma is unknown. However, several environmental and genetic factors can trigger Asthma and worsen its symptoms for an individual.
Some of the common leading suspects are listed below:
- Genetics: Having a family history of asthma may increase your chances of inheriting it.
- Allergens: Caused by pollens, dust mites, animal dander, etc., increases the risks of allergies and triggers asthma.
- Respiratory Infections: Having frequent infections like cold, pneumonia or sinus infections can lead to the development of asthma.
- Environmental Factors: Pollution in the air, like dust, smoke, etc., can increase the risk.
- Stress: Stress and anxiety can trigger and worsen asthmatic symptoms like shortness of breath, wheezing, etc.
- Strong Odors: Fragrances and strong odors can trigger an asthma attack and can lead to wheezing, chest tightness, etc.
- Food: Food Allergy caused by specific dry fruits, dairy products, seafood, eggplant (brinjal), etc., can lead to coughing or breathing difficulties.
Asthma Homeopathy Treatment for a child can effectively treat the causative factors of Asthma without causing any side effects and thus can ensure your child’s well-being.
Why Homeopathic Treatment for Asthma in Child & Adults?
Homeopathic Asthma Treatment is recommended by healthcare experts worldwide. This is because Homeopathic medicines treat the cause and symptoms of the disease equally and effectively.
Homeopathy for Asthma treatment helps by:
- Reducing the body’s hypersensitivity to allergens.
- Reducing the frequency, intensity, and severity of the asthma episodes.
- Reducing the frequent need for conventional medicines, such as inhalers, bronchodilators, etc.
- Strengthening the body’s immunity to fight against infections.
Homeopathy requires comparatively lesser doses and often only a single medicine to treat diseases. All of these make Asthma Homeopathy treatment ideal and safe for both children and adults.
Getting a timely Homeopathic Treatment For Asthma may help save your child from several complications, like:
- Worsening of asthma attacks over time
- Poor lung function
- Interruption in routine activities
- Missing school day
- Poor sleep
- Physical weakness
- A persistent state of fatigue and tiredness
Dr. Singhal Homeo – For Effective Homeopathic Asthma Treatment in Children & Adults
For people looking for effective Homeopathic Treatment for Asthma in Child and adults, Dr. Vikas Singhal can be the best option. He has been practicing in his clinic at Dr. Singhal Homeo, Chandigarh, for 20+ years. He is one of the best Homeopathic doctors to treat various acute, chronic, rare, and autoimmune diseases across India. Moreover, Dr. Vikas Singhal has patients not only from India but from various parts of the world like the USA, UK, Scotland, Austria, Canada, Singapore, etc.
After going through the diagnosis reports, symptoms, and history of relapses, Dr. Vikas Singhal uses individualized Homeopathic medicine for Asthma for a given patient.
If you desire an in-person consultation with the doctor, you can visit our clinic or can opt for online treatment. You can also take up home delivery services for your Asthma Homeopathic Medicine.
For the best results and lasting relief from asthmatic attacks with Homeopathic Treatment for Asthma, you can call us or WhatsApp at +91 8264408264 to make an appointment.