The body of a woman has to undergo a lot of changes during pregnancy. However, at times these changes lead to cause discomfort or irritation, and even in some cases these changes might seem somewhat alarming.
Given below are some of the most common discomforts that majority of women have to face at different stages of their pregnancy like cramps, stretch marks, headaches, varicose veins, swollen ankles and so on.
- Heartburn: Heartburn is one of the most common health issue faced by women during pregnancy. Hormonal changes occurring during pregnancy, along with a growing belly, cause stomach acid to wash up into the throat, which eventually results in heartburn.
- Morning sickness: It is one of the most common symptoms of early pregnancy. However, it generally gets better by the end of the first trimester. However, few women sometimes have to suffer with this problem right up until they deliver their baby. Morning sickness is also generally caused by changes in hormones during pregnancy. Moreover, this can happen at any time of the day.
- Fatigue: Fatigue is one another most common problem faced by women during pregnancy. As body has to do an enormous amount of work in such situation, hence it’s quite common to feel fully exhausted.
- Backache: Majority of women usually have to deal with a constant backache during their pregnancy. The ligaments of the body naturally become softer during pregnancy, and these ligaments stretch to prepare woman for labour. This all can cause a strain on the joints of lower back and pelvis, which eventually results in backache.
- Cramps and Swelling: Cramps, swelling along with varicose veins are the most common issues women have to experience during pregnancy. However, maintaining a proper lifestyle, getting plenty of rest and doing regular exercise can help to get rid of these issues.
- Constipation: Constipation is quite very common during pregnancy as food moves quite slowly through the body to provide you a proper time to absorb nutrients. Apart from it, use of iron supplements might also help to make you constipated.
- Gestational Diabetes: In some cases, women have to suffer with gestational diabetes. It generally starts during pregnancy and mostly goes away after the birth. This can be diagnosed with the help of a routine pregnancy blood sugar test, which is mostly done between 24 and 28 weeks of pregnancy.High blood pressure: In some cases, women generally develop high blood pressure during their pregnancies. This is mostly happens in the last trimester and generally gets corrected after the birth. High blood pressure may increase the risk of some complications for both mother and baby as it can limit the blood flow to the placenta; hence, baby gets less nutrients and oxygen.
Role Of Homeopathy In Dealing With The Problems Faced During Pregnancy
Homeopathy is a system of medicine in which the exclusively selected or prescribed remedies stimulate a person’s immune system to respond properly to heal the body from within. Hence, instead of treating the symptoms, homeopathic treatment focuses on the causes of the problem.
Homeopathic medicines are generally made of naturally occurring substances, thus they are quite safe and without any side-effects. The safety of homeopathic medicines, make them a perfect treatment option for pregnancy related problems.
Some Of The Most Effective Homeopathic Medicines During Pregnancy
- Sepia: It is one of the most effective homeopathic medicines for constipation during pregnancy. A woman needing this medicine generally feels heavy, downward sensations in the stomach.
- Arsenicum Album: it is one of the best homeopathic medicines to deal with pregnancy related problems. This homeopathic remedy works effectively for anxiety that’s particularly severe between the hours of 12am and 2am. Moreover, Arsenicum Album also helps to soothe burning in the pit of the stomach and frequent vomiting that’s relieved by sipping water.
- Nux Vomica: Nux Vomica is an effective homeopathic medicine for pregnancy related problems. It is very effective to treat irritability of the entire digestive system. Nux Vomica also helps to deal with the symptoms of morning sickness and nausea.
- Natrum Muriaticum: This homeopathic remedy is very effective to treat cold and flu symptoms during pregnancy. Natrum Muriaticum helps to treat the watery mucus that’s associated with sneezing, especially in the morning.
Friends, as you all know very well that classical homeopathic medicines are prescribed only on the basis of TOTALITY OF SYMPTOMS with a clear cut identification of disease in patient and patient in disease also, even then we are providing here just a few homeopathic medicines for different types of medical problems in a short way.
But reader is advised very strongly to use the medicines only under medical supervision and these medicines should never ever consumed without proper consultation with your doctor or GP.
All types of ACUTE as well as CHRONIC COMPLEX diseases, (as described in this article) are being treated gently and harmoniously in our Singhal multispecialty homoeopathy clinic with best classical homoeopathy medicine available to us, by helping and correcting the internal immune system .
We, in our clinic treat all types of acute and chronic diseases and for this we are having best qualified homoeopathic doctors available with us.
As you all know that In this modern mobile and digital era, diseases are increasing day by day just because of our poor life style which includes improper nutrition with no exercise and working in high level of pollution as well as radiation ; this give rise to all type of life-style diseases which includes Obesity, Diabetes, Text neck, Hypertension, Stress Related Anxiety And Depression, Thyroid And Menses Related Problems, Eczema Or Dermatitis, Lichen Planus, Psoriasis Vulgaris, Hairfall, Skin Allergy And Allergies To Milk, Dust, Mites, Wheat And Perfumes Etc, Student’ Stress, I.B.S. (Ulcerative Colitis ),Rheumatoid Arthritis And Other Auto Immune as well as Hormonal Disorders And Diseases Etc.