Hematuria considered as presence of blood in the urine. Due to presence of blood in urine, the color of the urine becomes reddish or brownish.
Types of Hematuria
- Frank Hematuria: it is the presence of blood on macroscopic examination.
- Microscopic Hematuria: It indicates that RBCs are only seen on microscopy.
- Initial Hematuria: Under initial hematuria blood comes on commencing urination. It suggests a urethral cause.
- Inflammation of kidney, urethra, bladder or prostate gland
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
- Cancer of kidney or bladder
- Presence of stone in the kidney, ureter or bladder
- Polycystic kidney disease
Any person can suffer from hematuria in their lifetime. Common risk factors for developing hematuria:
- When the patient has a family history of kidney diseases
- Recent bacterial or viral infection
- People who do strenuous exercises like running continuously for a long distance
- History of presence of renal stones
- Ingestion of medicines like Aspirin, heparin and other pain –relieving
Friends, as you all know very well that classical homeopathic medicines are prescribed only on the basis of TOTALITY OF SYMPTOMS with a clear cut identification of disease in patient and patient in disease also, even then we are providing here just a few homeopathic medicines for different types of medical problems in a short way.
But reader is advised very strongly to use the medicines only under medical supervision and these medicines should never ever consumed without proper consultation with your doctor or GP.
All types of ACUTE as well as CHRONIC COMPLEX diseases, (as described in this article) are being treated gently and harmoniously in our singhal multispeciality homoeopathy clinic with best classical homoeopathy medicine available to us, by helping and correcting the internal immune system.
We, in our clinic treat all types of acute and chronic diseases and for this we are having best qualified homoeopathic doctors available with us.
As you all know that In this modern mobile and digital era, diseases are increasing day by day just because of our poor life style which includes improper nutrition with no exercise and working in high level of pollution as well as radiation ; this give rise to all type of life-style diseases which includes Obesity, Diabetes, Text neck, Hypertension, Stress Related Anxiety And Depression, Thyroid And Menses Related Problems, Eczema Or Dermatitis, Lichen Planus, Psoriasis Vulgaris, Hairfall, Skin Allergy And Allergies To Milk, Dust, Mites, Wheat And Perfumes etc. Student’ Stress, I.B.S. (Ulcerative Colitis ),Rheumatoid Arthritis And Other Auto Immune as well as Hormonal Disorders And Diseases etc.