We often hear people talking about their allergies, but what are allergies? We’re here to guide you on everything about allergies and how homeopathy can help you out. An allergy is the immune system’s response to rather harmless substances such as pollen, mold, pet dander, foods, fabrics, medication, and more. The immune system interprets these substances as harmful or foreign and then produces a reaction that we see as red eyes, itchy throat, sneezing, coughing, etc. Allergy Treatment in Homeopathy is the most recommended for effective control and management of the condition. The medicines used for allergy treatment in Homeopathy are safe and cause no side effects.
Diagnosing the Symptoms for Effective Homeopathic Treatment for Allergy
Allergic symptoms typically affect the eyes, nose, lungs, skin, and gastrointestinal tract. A person’s allergic reaction can be mild, moderate, or severe. In extreme situations, allergy can trigger a life-threatening reaction known as anaphylaxis. Allergy treatment in homeopathy can cure these symptoms and their severity according to an individual’s constitution.
The Most Common Symptoms are:
- Skin rash
- Breathing problems
- Shortness of breath
- Runny and stuffy nose
- Flakes and itchy skin
- Swelling of tongue
- Vomiting and diarrhea
- Tingling in mouth
Certain allergies, such as allergies to foods and insects, can trigger a severe reaction called anaphylaxis. Anaphylaxis is a life-threatening emergency that can lead to fatal consequences.
Certain Symptoms Include:
- Shortness of breath
- Abdominal pain
- Difficulty swallowing
- Sudden weakness
- Increased heart rate
- A drop in blood pressure
- Nausea and Vomiting
Allergy treatment in Homeopathy can effectively provide symptomatic relief from allergies and reduce the intensity and frequency of its occurrence.
Types of Allergies
The onset of an allergic reaction occurs when your immune system mistakenly recognizes a normally harmless substance as an invader/pathogen. In response to this invasion, the immune system produces antibodies that alert that particular allergen. When exposed to the allergen again, these antibodies will produce histamine, which will cause allergy symptoms. Allergy Treatment in Homeopathy is effective for all types of allergies.
Common allergies are:
- Skin Allergies: are the common types of allergies. It can be caused due to certain conditions like eczema, contact dermatitis, which leads to rashes, hives, and itchy bumps.
- Food Allergies: are very problematic. People may be allergic to certain food products like dry fruits, dairy products, seafood, eggplant, etc., which leads to vomiting, bloating, or swelling of lips, face, and throat.
- Dust Allergies: caused due to dust mites, tiny bugs that live in the dust leading to coughing, sneezing, and teary eyes.
- Drug Allergies: can be caused due to the intake of certain oral or external medications, leading to rash, shortness of breath, wheezing, etc. An allergy to a drug is not the same as a side effect.
- Insect/ Insect Bites Allergies: Stinging insects are the most common cause. It includes insect bites, bees, ants, or wasps, leading to pain, redness, chest tightness, etc.
- Seasonal Allergies: The onset of seasonal symptoms occurs during the pollinating season for specific plants. It includes Hay fever or Allergic Rhinitis that arises due to airborne pollen grains, spores, or animal fur.
Allergy Treatment of Homeopathy provides symptomatic relief without causing any side effects. It is strongly recommended for quick and sustained relief.
Diagnosis of Allergy
Your doctor will likely do the following to determine whether you have an allergy:
- Assess the signs and symptoms
- Perform a physical exam
- Have you kept a detailed diary of symptoms and possible triggers
After analyzing all these points, the doctor may recommend some tests for effective allergy treatment in Homeopathy.
Allergy tests are:
- Skin prick tests – A small amount of a possible allergen will be prickled onto the skin. When the skin reacts and becomes itchy, red, or swollen, a person might have an allergy.
- Blood tests – It measures the IgE antibodies to specific allergens.
- Patch tests – A doctor may tape a metal disc containing a small amount of a suspected allergen to a person’s back to detect the contact eczema. The skin reaction will be checked 48 hours later and after two days.
Homeopathic Treatment for Allergy at Dr. Singhal Homeo
Dr. Vikas Singhal is one of the best doctors to treat allergies in homeopathy. He has been serving the community, providing healthcare to Tricity, PAN India, and the USA, UK, UAE, Canada, and Singapore for over 19+ years.
Homeopathy ensures long-lasting results in allergy treatment. A Homeopathic doctor prescribes medicines based on the totality of the symptoms. In a comprehensive evaluation of symptoms, the doctor does not simply consider the disease but also various other factors like lifestyle, diet, and the patient’s medical history to proceed with allergy treatment in Homeopathy.
Dr. Singhal Homeo offers online and offline consultation and doorstep delivery of homeopathic medicines for allergy treatment at affordable prices. Call or WhatsApp at +91 9041111747.