Multiple Sclerosis is a chronic disease that attacks the central nervous system and affects the brain, spinal cord, and optic nerves. In multiple sclerosis, the immune system attacks the protective myelin which covers nerve fibers and causes communication problems between your brain and the rest of your body. Basically, the disease causes the nerves themselves to deteriorate or become permanently damaged.
Types of Multiple Sclerosis
- Clinically isolated syndrome: This is single, first episode with symptoms lasting at least 24 hours.
- Relapse-remitting MS: This is the most common form which affects around 85 percent of people with MS and involving attacks of new or increasing symptoms.
- Primary progressive MS: Its symptoms worsen progressively, without early relapses or remissions. Around 15 percent of cases are PPMS.
- Prolonged double vision
- Pain in parts of your body
- Weakness in one or more limbs that typically occurs on the side of your body at a time
- Slurred speech
- Problems with bowel and bladder function
- Lack of coordination or unsteady gait
- Age: Multiple Sclerosis can occur at any age, but it affects people between the ages of 15 and 60.
- Sex: Women are twice as likely as men to develop multiple sclerosis.
- Family History: If one of your parents or siblings had multiple sclerosis you are at higher risk of developing the disease.
- Certain infections: A variety of issues have linked to multiple sclerosis which includes Epstein-Barr, the virus that causes infectious mononucleosis.
- Smoking: Smokers who experience an initial event of symptoms that may signal multiple sclerosis are more likely than non-smokers to develop a second event that confirms relapsing-remitting MS.
Homeopathic Treatment for Multiple Sclerosis
- Gelsemium: Gelsemium is the best homeopathic medicine for multiple sclerosis cases with optic neuritis with blurred vision, double vision and varying degree of vision loss. This medicine helps to treat the eye symptoms from multiple sclerosis.
- Oxalic Acid and Picric Acid: Both are effective homeopathic medicine for multiple sclerosis with numbness, tingling, pin/needle-like sensations.
- Conium and Argentum Nitricum: These medicines for weakness in lower limbs due to multiple sclerosis.
- Lathyrus Sativus: It is also considered as best homeopathic medicine for spasticity in multiple sclerosis.
Friends, as you all know very well that classical homeopathic medicines are prescribed only on the basis of TOTALITY OF SYMPTOMS with a clear cut identification of disease in patient and patient in disease also, even then we are providing here just a few homeopathic medicines for different types of medical problems in a short way.
But reader is advised very strongly to use the medicines only under medical supervision and these medicines should never ever consumed without proper consultation with your doctor or GP.
All types of ACUTE as well as CHRONIC COMPLEX diseases, (as described in this article) are being treated gently and harmoniously in our singhal multispeciality homoeopathy clinic with best classical homoeopathy medicine available to us, by helping and correcting the internal immune system .
We, in our clinic treat all types of acute and chronic diseases and for this we are having best qualified homoeopathic doctors available with us.
As you all know that In this modern mobile and digital era, diseases are increasing day by day just because of our poor life style which includes improper nutrition with no exercise and working in high level of pollution as well as radiation ; this give rise to all type of life-style diseases which includes Obesity, Diabetes, Text neck, Hypertension, Stress Related Anxiety And Depression, Thyroid And Menses Related Problems, Eczema Or Dermatitis, Lichen Planus, Psoriasis Vulgaris, Hairfall, Skin Allergy And Allergies To Milk, Dust, Mites, Wheat And Perfumes etc. Student’ Stress, I.B.S. (Ulcerative Colitis ),Rheumatoid Arthritis And Other Auto Immune as well as Hormonal Disorders And Diseases etc.