Turner Syndrome is considered s chromosomal condition that alters development in females. Women who are facing from this disease tend to be shorter than average and are usually unable to conceive a child because of an absence of ovarian function.
This condition occurs in about 1 in 2,500 female births worldwide, but is much more common during pregnancy that does not survive to term. Turner syndrome is a chromosomal condition related to the X chromosome.
- Symptoms of Turner Syndrome before birth
- Heart Abnormalities
- Abnormal kidneys
- Symptoms of Turner Syndrome at birth or during infancy
- Low-set ears
- High, narrow roof of the mouth
- Wide neck
- Slowed growth
- Cardiac defects
- Low hairline at the back of the head
- Short fingers and toes
- Receding or small lower jaw
- Broad chest with widely spaced nipples
Symptoms in Childhood, Teens and Adulthood
- Slowed growth
- Failure to begin sexual changes expected during puberty
- Early end to menstrual cycles not due to pregnancy
- No growth spurts at expected times in childhood
- For most women with tuner syndrome, inability to conceive a child without fertility treatment
- Heart Problems: Many infants with turner syndrome are born with heart defects.
- High blood pressure: Women with turner syndrome have an increased risk of high blood pressure.
- Hearing Loss: Hearing Loss is considered as common with turner syndrome. An increased risk of frequent middle ear infections can also result in hearing loss.
- Vision problems: Girls with turner syndrome have great risk of weak muscle control of eye movements.
- Pregnancy Complications: Women with turner syndrome are at increased risk of complications during pregnancy.
Homeopathy Treat person as whole. So for the treatment of Turner Syndrome it depends upon the symptoms.
Friends, as you all know very well that classical homeopathic medicines are prescribed only on the basis of TOTALITY OF SYMPTOMS with a clear cut identification of disease in patient and patient in disease also, even then we are providing here just a few homeopathic medicines for different types of medical problems in a short way.
But reader is advised very strongly to use the medicines only under medical supervision and these medicines should never ever consumed without proper consultation with your doctor or GP.
All types of ACUTE as well as CHRONIC COMPLEX diseases, (as described in this article) are being treated gently and harmoniously in our singhal multispeciality homoeopathy clinic with best classical homoeopathy medicine available to us, by helping and correcting the internal immune system .
We, in our clinic treat all types of acute and chronic diseases and for this we are having best qualified homoeopathic doctors available with us.
As you all know that In this modern mobile and digital era, diseases are increasing day by day just because of our poor life style which includes improper nutrition with no exercise and working in high level of pollution as well as radiation ; this give rise to all type of life-style diseases which includes Obesity, Diabetes, Text neck, Hypertension, Stress Related Anxiety And Depression, Thyroid And Menses Related Problems, Eczema Or Dermatitis, Lichen Planus, Psoriasis Vulgaris, Hairfall, Skin Allergy And Allergies To Milk, Dust, Mites, Wheat And Perfumes etc. Student’ Stress, I.B.S. (Ulcerative Colitis ),Rheumatoid Arthritis And Other Auto Immune as well as Hormonal Disorders And Diseases etc.