Sinuses are small cavities located inside a person’s skull around the eyes & nose, and in front of the face. The mucosal layer lining the sinuses produces mucus. This mucus plays a protective role by keeping out dirt, pollutants, and infectious organisms and also moisturizes the nasal passages. However, it can also promote microbial growth, leading to infections in the sinuses, called sinusitis. Homeopathic treatment for sinusitis is effective, gentle, and can offer a permanent cure to the problem.
Anatomy of Sinusitis
Sinuses are hollow, air-filled cavities surrounding the nasal cavity; they are also known as ‘Paranasal Sinuses.’ There are four pairs of such cavities in humans:
- Maxillary Sinus – behind the cheekbones (the largest)
- Frontal Sinus – in the low-center of the forehead
- Ethmoid Sinus – between the eyes
- Sphenoid Sinus – in bones behind the nose
Environmental, anatomical, and genetic factors can cause sinus blockage, but the main culprit is swelling of the nasal passages caused by the common cold or allergies. More serious sinusitis can result from structural problems, such as a deviated septum or nasal polyps. Homeopathy for Sinusitis could save you from bothersome sinus pain and congestion.
How Long Does A Sinus Infection Last?
Depending upon the duration, sinusitis can be classified into the following types:
- Acute Sinusitis – caused due to the common cold. Its symptoms last less than 3 weeks.
- Sub-Acute Sinusitis – Inflammation usually lasts 4 to 12 weeks.
- Chronic Sinusitis – Its symptoms last more than 12 weeks.
- Recurrent Acute Sinusitis (RARS) – Whenever the patient experiences more than four episodes of acute sinusitis within one year, it is known as Recurrent Acute Sinusitis.
Symptoms of Sinusitis
The symptoms of sinusitis are somewhat similar to those of the common cold. Homeopathy for sinusitis can effectively treat the following symptoms:
- Nasal Blockage
- Tooth pain
- Bad Breath
- Persistent sneezing & coughing
- Facial pain & pressure
- Reduced perception of smell and taste
- Fatigue & Tiredness
- Yellowish to greenish mucus discharges
Causative Factors for Sinusitis
Sinusitis can be caused by various factors causing an increased mucus production in the sinuses and/or infection in them. Viruses, bacteria, and atmospheric pollutants may trigger acute sinusitis.
Chronic Sinusitis may be Caused by:
- Nasal polyps, which block the nasal passage
- Nasal septum deviation
- Chronic infections of the respiratory tract, leading to inflammation of the sinus membrane.
- Severe allergies like hay fever
Homeopathic Treatment for Sinusitis aims to give a permanent cure to the patient by targeting the root cause.
How to Diagnose Sinusitis?
The following procedures are used to diagnose sinusitis to proceed further with sinusitis treatment in homeopathy:
- Clinical Findings: The medical history regarding cold, congestion, and tenderness around your nose and eyes are analyzed.
- Imaging Tests: Images taken using MRI or CT scans can help to show the condition of your sinuses and nasal area.
- Laboratory Tests: An allergy test can be recommended, and sometimes samples from your nasal discharge are taken for culturing to diagnose chronic sinusitis.
Homeopathic Treatment for Sinusitis can gently heal you of the problem without causing any side effects. This owes to the ‘law of minimum dose’ in Homeopathy. Highly diluted medicines undergo the process of ‘potentization’, which makes the least dose of a given Homeopathic medicine for sinusitis, the most effective.
How Effective is Homeopathy for Sinusitis Treatment?
Homeopathic treatment for sinusitis is effective. It acts by:
- Reducing the inflammation of the sinus
- Enhancing the body’s immunity power
- Reducing the intensity and frequency of sinusitis attacks
- Reducing the chances of relapse of sinusitis
Homeopathy for Sinusitis treatment is recommended by healthcare experts worldwide. This is because Homeopathic medicines for sinusitis treat the cause and symptoms of the disease equally and effectively.
Homeopathy for Sinusitis Treatment at Dr. Singhal Homeo
People looking for the best Homeopathic treatment for sinusitis can consult Dr. Vikas Singhal for their problems. He has been practicing in his clinic at Dr. Singhal Homeo, Chandigarh, for 20+ years. He is one of the best Homeopathic doctors to treat various acute, chronic, rare, and autoimmune diseases across India.
He also has patients from countries like the USA, UK, Scotland, Austria, Canada, Singapore, etc. After going through the patient’s diagnosis reports, symptoms, and medical history, Dr. Vikas Singhal uses individualized Homeopathic Medicine for sinusitis treatment for each case. Homeopathy for sinusitis treatment is a better alternative than the conventional treatment since the latter give short-term relief.
For an in-person consultation with the doctor, you can visit our clinic in Chandigarh or can opt for an online treatment according to your preference. You can also opt for home delivery of your Homeopathic Medicine for Sinusitis.
For further queries, you can call or WhatsApp at +91 8264408264 to make an appointment.