Irritable Bowel Syndrome, or IBS, is a longstanding functional gut disorder that affects approximately 1 in 10 people worldwide. But it is more common than you might think. Globally, it has now been recognized as the most debilitating gastrointestinal disorder. Typically, IBS manifests as abdominal discomfort or pain relieved by-passing stools or with other symptoms at its onset. Furthermore, it is a disease that is not life-threatening but tends to run for an irritatingly long time. Conventional medications are often only helpful in providing symptomatic relief, but for complete & sustained relief, Homeopathic treatment is needed. Taking the best Homeopathic Medicine for IBS treatment can eliminate your problems and provide permanent relief.
Nature of IBS Condition
- IBS affects more than 1/5th of the world’s population.
- Otherwise known as ‘Depression of the Intestines.’
- It is more widespread in women than men. Generally, it is more common before age 35 and rarely occurs after 40.
- Research has shown that people with a family history of IBS are more likely to develop the condition. Homeopathic treatment for IBS addresses the problem in such individuals, as well.
- IBS may also result from intestinal infections, mental health conditions, or increased sensitivity to certain foods like artificial sweeteners, fruits, etc.
Know Your IBS – A Closer Look at the Different Variations
IBS is classified based on which symptoms are most frequent. The following are different types of IBS:
- Spastic Colon – It is most often characterized by constipation and abdominal pain. Moreover, it is most often left-sided and relieved by passing the bowels.
- Functional Diarrhea – In this condition, the sufferers are often toilet-bound for a long time. It is characterized by diarrhea attacks, mostly in the mornings. The first bowel movement is typically formed, followed by a rush of mushy or watery stools.
- Foregut Dysmotility – It is characterized by abdominal bloating and discomfort by frequent eating. In addition, visible stomach enlargement and pain are often experienced on the right side.
- Extra-Bowel Manifestations – IBS sufferers often have other symptoms, including lethargy, backache, urinary symptoms like irritable bladder, pelvic pain & migraine.
Despite the type or severity of symptoms, Homeopathy for IBS remains among the best treatment options for the problem. Experts also suggest taking Homeopathy medicine for irritable bowel syndrome due to its high effectiveness and side-effect-free nature.
Symptoms To Watch Out For IBS!
The symptoms of IBS can differ between individuals and even from episode to episode, but they are usually present for a long time.
Symptoms of IBS can include:
- Abdominal cramps or pain
- Bloating & excess gas
- Bowel movements that are looser or harder than usual
- Diarrhea, constipation, or alternating between the two
- Changes in or irregular bowel pattern
- Food Intolerance
- Difficulty in sleeping
- Mucus in your stool
- Stress, anxiety, or even depression
Moreover, pain during sexual intercourse is another relatively uncommon symptom of IBS. Lack of physical activity, improper dietary habits, poor sleep quality, several emotional stressors, & impaired mental health also trigger IBS. In such scenarios, Homeopathic Treatment for IBS can be a great lifesaver and helps to manage stress and anxiety. It also helps to relax the muscle contraction of the large intestine and eases the digestive function.
Who Is At Risk of IBS?
Some people are more prone to developing IBS than others. Although IBS can be found in people of all ages, here are some of the factors that can increase the risk:
- High-Stress Levels: People who undergo a lot of stress in their daily life are susceptible. Sexual or domestic abuse, traumatic life events, and mental disorders are also factors that can cause IBS.
- Food Sensitivities: Those with a very sensitive colon have trouble in their digestive system, and although foods such as dairy, nuts, fat, and meat are not causes of IBS, but can be triggers.
- Hormonal Changes: While the immune system may react differently to stress and infection, hormonal changes may trigger symptoms of IBS, as well.
- Antibiotics & Antidepressants: People who consume high doses of antibiotics or antidepressants are prone to developing IBS.
Homeopathy for IBS treatment can be an ideal approach for its management as it is safe for all age groups.
What are the Associated Medical Conditions with IBS?
Certain conditions are commonly seen in those with IBS. According to several doctors, suboptimal intestinal health may cause the conditions listed below. These are often reversible when they focus on optimizing their digestive health.
- Acid reflux
- Chronic fatigue syndrome (systemic exertion intolerance)
- Migraine headaches
- Autoimmune conditions
Where to Go for the Best Homeopathic Treatment for IBS Online?
Dr. Vikas Singhal is an experienced Homeopathic doctor practicing in his clinic at Dr. Singhal Homeo, Chandigarh. He has been providing his healthcare service in Tricity, PAN India, and various countries, like the USA, UK, Canada, Singapore, Hong Kong, New Zealand, Scotland, Austria, Australia, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, England, and many more, for 20+ years. He is among the leading Homeopathic doctors to treat acute, chronic, rare, and autoimmune diseases, including IBS.
He provides Homeopathic medicine for IBS based on the totality of the symptoms. In a comprehensive evaluation of symptoms, he does not simply consider the disease but also various other factors like lifestyle, diet, and the patient’s medical history to proceed with Homeopathic treatment for IBS.
For an in-person consultation, you can visit the clinic or opt for an online treatment according to your preference. You can also opt for home delivery of Homeopathic medicine for IBS.
Get in touch with us now or via WhatsApp at +91 8264408264.