One may think of psoriasis as just a skin condition. But, it is a chronic, inflammatory & autoimmune disease that affects the skin. It affects 0.4 – 2.8 % of the population in India and 1.5 – 3 % of the population worldwide. A majority of people develop psoriasis in their early adulthood. Typically, it affects the scalp, knees, elbows, and lower back. However, in severe cases, it can cover vast areas of the body. Therein, psoriasis can significantly damage patients’ quality of life, causing immense physical, emotional, and social problems.
Homeopathy for Psoriasis Treatment extends beyond the physical symptoms & treats the root cause, thereby giving you long-lasting results.
Understand The Problem To Get Effective Homeopathic Treatment For Psoriasis
Types Of Psoriasis & Its Symptoms
Psoriasis appears as reddish patches of skin covered with silvery scales that tend to itch, burn, and causes pain. It can affect almost any body part, depending on its types:
- Plaque Psoriasis: Plaque Psoriasis or Psoriasis Vulgaris is the most common form of psoriasis. An estimated 80-90% of people with psoriasis have this type.
Symptoms of plaque psoriasis are:
It is often characterized by thick red patches of skin, often with a silver or white scaly layer. It can appear anywhere, but most often affects the following areas of the body:
- Lower back
- Scalp Psoriasis: Scalp psoriasis is common in people with plaque psoriasis. It can also affect the forehead, the back of the neck, or behind & inside the ears.
Symptoms of scalp psoriasis are:
- Scaly, red, bumpy patches
- Silvery-white scales
- Dry scalp
- Dandruff-like flaking
- Burning or soreness
- Hair loss
- Nail Psoriasis: Nail psoriasis alters the way the toenails and fingernails look. They may get thick, develop pinprick holes and change color or shape. They also may feel tender and painful.
Symptoms of nail psoriasis are:
- Nail pitting
- Thickened skin under the nail
- Loosening or crumbling of the nail
- Colored patches or spots under the nail
- Guttate Psoriasis: Guttate psoriasis appears causes characteristic small and red spots on the skin. It’s the second most common type of psoriasis. It usually occurs in childhood or early adulthood.
Symptoms of guttate psoriasis are:
- The spots are small, separate, and drop-shaped. Usually, they appear on the torso and limbs but can also appear on the face and scalp. It happens after specific triggers like sinus infections, certain medications, stress, cuts, burns, etc.
- Inverse Psoriasis: Inverse or Flexural psoriasis appears in skin folds, such as under the breasts or in the armpits or groin area.
Symptoms of inverse psoriasis are:
- Patches of skin that are smooth, bright red, & shiny without any scales
- Getting worse with rubbing & sweating
- Pustular Psoriasis: Pustular psoriasis is another and a severe form of psoriasis. It manifests as white pustules surrounded by red skin. It may affect isolated areas of the body, like the hands and feet, or cover most of the skin surface. These pustules can sometimes join together & form scaling.
Symptoms of pustular psoriasis are:
People sometimes experience cyclic periods of pustules and remission. Although the pus is not infectious, this condition can cause flu-like symptoms such as:
- Rapid pulse
- Muscle weakness
- Loss of appetite
- Erythrodermic Psoriasis: Exfoliative or Erythrodermic is a rare type of psoriasis that looks like severe burns. The condition is serious and can be a medical emergency.
Symptoms of erythrodermic psoriasis are:
- Severe itching, burning or peeling sensation
- An increased heart rate
- Changes in body temperature
- Psoriasis Treatment in Homeopathy: Follows a curative approach to treat them rather than suppressing them. Homeopathy for psoriasis treatment regulates the immune system to prevent extensive damage to the body.
Causes Of Psoriasis
The exact cause is still unknown to date. However, through research, it is known that genetics, the environment, & your immune system are all factors contributing to the embarrassing and painful condition.
Certain environmental triggers have been observed to trigger psoriasis. Some are listed below to identify the individual causes which can help your Homeopathic doctor to prescribe the best
Homeopathic Treatment For Psoriasis:
- Infections (strep throat, thrush, etc.)
- Injuries to your skin (cuts, sunburn, etc.)
- Medications (including lithium & quinidine)
Moreover, psoriasis patients are more likely to suffer from cardiovascular diseases like high cholesterol, type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, etc. They may also have other issues like depression & ulcerative colitis. Psoriasis is not contagious. You can’t ‘catch’ it or ‘give’ it to someone. Nevertheless, it can range from mild (covering less than 3% of the body) to severe (covering more than 10 %). Psoriasis treatment in Homeopathy can benefit all age groups without any side effects.
Homeopathic Treatment For Psoriasis
Homeopathic Treatment For Psoriasis uses highly personalized medicines to treat the problem. It is desirable for better management of the condition while avoiding the side effects of conventional medication. Homeopathy stimulates the body’s natural healing capacity & restores the disturbed immune system. Homeopathic medicines for psoriasis address and work at the root cause of the ailment and restore the deviated immunity to normal. The medicines used in Homeopathy for psoriasis treatment provide lasting and, often, permanent relief.
Why Dr. Singhal Homeo For Effective Homeopathic Treatment Of Psoriasis?
Dr. Vikas Singhal is a reputed Homeopathic doctor providing effective Psoriasis Treatment in Homeopathy and other diseases. He is practicing in his clinic – Dr. Singhal Homeo, Chandigarh treating various acute as well as chronic, rare, & autoimmune diseases across India for over 19 years. Furthermore, patients from the USA, UK, Canada, Hong Kong, UAE, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, England, Singapore, and many other countries got benefitted from his Homeopathic Treatment For Psoriasis.
Based on the diagnosis reports and patient’s medical history, Dr. Vikas prepares individualized Homeopathic medicines for psoriasis for a given patient. Here, we prepare all the medicines in our own pharmacy, according to the recommendations and guidelines of the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of India (HPI).
We also offer online and offline consultation and doorstep delivery of Homeopathic Medicines For Psoriasis treatment at affordable prices. Online consultation is given over an audio or video call depending upon the requirements of the patient and the doctor.
For further queries, you can call us at +91 7087462000 or WhatsApp at +91 9041111747 to make an appointment.