Acne is most common in adults and teenagers. Acne is a chronic disease that results in the form of blackheads, pimples and nodules. Its causes spots to develop on skin usually on face, chest and back. Sometimes it occurs due to change in life style likewise: drinking less water, lack of sleep or eating fast food and sometimes occurs due to change in hormones.
When Should Someone Go For Treatment Of Acne?
We know that not only in India but in all over world people go for the treatment of acne when they have some functions or parties. We are careless when we are in home and start delaying our appointments for the treatment of acne and start applying some homemade things on acne and when the acne converts into mark than we concern to doctor which is wrong. Everyone gets acne at sometime; the right time to treat is when it becomes bothersome or when the potential for scarring develops.
Acne pimples are different in sizes and color, some acne are painful while other are not. Some are visible on the surface of skin and they are red in colour while others are invisible which are under the skin and are small.
Following are types of acne:
- Blackheads: Blackheads are clearly visible they are black in color and appear on the surface of skin.
- Whiteheads: They are invisible and small in size remains under the skin.
- Cysts: Clearly visible on the surface of skin and are painful because they are filed with pus.
- Nobules: Nobules acne is clearly visible on the surface of skin and is large, solid as well as painful pimples that are embedded deep in skin.
- Pustules: Pustules acne is red at their base and they have pus at the top.
Acne is a group of skin rashes and it had different causes which are explained as follows:
- Acne Vulgaris: It is experienced around puberty, typically on the face, shoulders or chest.
- Acne Rosacea: It is a red rash on face.
- Acne Keloidalis Nuchae: A rash caused by shaving.
- Acne Cosmetica: It is caused due to use of different types of cosmetics on face.
- Acne Medicamentosa: When we start a medicine and during its course we stop it that will cause acne medicamentosa.
- Baby Acne: A rash seen on the cheeks, chin or forehead of infants.
Want To Get Rid From Acne????
There are some suggestions to get rid from acne:
- Drink plenty of water a day.
- Take sleep for 8 hrs.
- Wash your face once or twice a day with amid cleansing bar or liquid.
- Use a gentle toner to wipe away oil.
- Avoid playing or popping pimples.
- Refrain from touching the face.
- Keep hair clean as it collect sebum and skin residue.
- Clean spectacles regularly as they collect sebum.
Homeopathic Medicine For Acne
- Antimonium Crudum: Amtimonium is one of the best homeopathic medicines for the treatment of acne on cheeks. Patients who have pimples on cheeks that itch along with a burning sensation, that mostly gets worse at night for those antimonium is indicate as effective medicine.
- Psorinum: Psorinum is an effective medicine for the patients who have acne on forehead. this homeopathic medicine is for those patient for whom forehead acne itches intoreably and gets worse by taking coffee, fatty food and sugar.
- Nux Vomica: Vomica is best herbal medicine for the patient who suffers from pimples on chin.
- Sulphur: Acne which itches at night due to heat of bed for those patient sulphur is consider as homeopathic medicine. Sulphur gives excellent result for the patient who has pimples on back and has filthy skin.
- Pulsatilla Pratensis: It is a best homeopathic medicine for acne in girls at puberty when the hormones changes or girls suffer from menstrual irregularities. When you drink lack of water for that reason also acne occurs.
Friends, as you all know very well that classical homeopathic medicines are prescribed only on the basis of TOTALITY OF SYMPTOMS with a clear cut identification of disease in patient and patient in disease also, even then we are providing here just a few homeopathic medicines for different types of medical problems in a short way.
But reader is advised very strongly to use the medicines only under medical supervision and these medicines should never ever consumed without proper consultation with your doctor or GP.
All types of ACUTE as well as CHRONIC COMPLEX diseases, (as described in this article) are being treated gently and harmoniously in our singhal multispeciality homoeopathy clinic with best classical homoeopathy medicine available to us, by helping and correcting the internal immune system .
We, in our clinic treat all types of acute and chronic diseases and for this we are having best qualified homoeopathic doctors available with us.
As you all know that In this modern mobile and digital era, diseases are increasing day by day just because of our poor life style which includes improper nutrition with no exercise and working in high level of pollution as well as radiation ; this give rise to all type of life-style diseases which includes Obesity, Diabetes, Text neck, Hypertension, Stress Related Anxiety And Depression, Thyroid And Menses Related Problems, Eczema Or Dermatitis, Lichen Planus, Psoriasis Vulgaris, Hairfall, Skin Allergy And Allergies To Milk, Dust, Mites, Wheat And Perfumes Etc, Student’ Stress, I.B.S. (Ulcerative Colitis ),Rheumatoid Arthritis And Other Auto Immune as well as Hormonal Disorders And Diseases Etc.