Rosacea is a chronic skin condition involving inflammation of the cheeks, nose, chin, forehead, or eyelids. It may appear as redness, prominent spider-like blood vessels, swelling, or skin eruptions similar to acne. However, acne rosacea is not same as teen-agers acne.
It is believe that Rosacea is a disorder where the blood vessels become damaged when repeatedly dilated by stimuli.
Triggers that cause Acne Rosacea
- Exposure to extreme temperature.
- Vigorous exercise.
- Emotional factors (anger, fear, anxiety, embarrassment etc.)
- Sun exposure.
- Severe sunburn.
- Cold air.
- Change of weather and temperature.
- Some foods and drinks that can trig the condition include alcohol, foods high in histamine like yoghurt, cheese, red wine etc. and spicy food.
- Certain medications (Vasodilator pills include blood pressure medications like nitrates, calcium channel blockers, and thiazide diuretics)
- Certain topical treatment for acne like microdermabrasion and chemical peels.
Symptoms of Acne Rosacea
- Redness of the face in localized areas or covering the entire face.
- A tendency to flush or blush easily.
- A burning or stinging sensation of the face.
- Increased number of spider-like blood vessels (telangiectasia) of the face.
- Rhinophyma (red, bulbous nose)
- Pimple like skin eruptions.
- Watery eyes with redness.
Complications of Acne Rosacea
- Psychological stress.
- Lack of confidence.
- Social isolation.
- Permanent changes in appearance (for example, a bulbous nose)
Tips to Avoid Acute Flare Ups
- Exposure to sun and to extreme temperatures should be limited as much as possible.
- Smoking, spicy foods, hot drinks, and alcohol may cause flushing and should be avoided.
- Red wine and chocolate are two well known Rosacea triggers.
- Try to reduce stress. Try deep breathing, yoga, or other relaxation methods.
Homeopathic Treatment for Acne Rosacea
Homeopathy is strongly recommended in Acne Rosacea. It helps in following ways
- Reduces the redness.
- Reduces the hypersensitivity towards stimuli.
- Controls underlying factors.
- Related condition: Acne
- Case Studies of other diseases
- Information about other diseases
Best Doctors & Treatment for Acne Rosacea or Pimples in India. Just Call at +91 7087462000 and make an appointment with Dr. Singhal Homeo, and get Homeopathic Treatment. At Dr. Singhal Homeo, you can get an online video consultation and doorstep delivery of your Homeopathic medicine PAN-India and in the USA, UK, UAE, Canada, and Singapore.
Patient Testimonials for Acne Rosacea
Best homeopathic doctor in the town. Listen to their patients problems patiently, try to understand the root cause of the problem and then suggest the medicines. He was able to cure my problem in very short span of time. Very intelligent and experienced doctor. Highly recommend him for homeopathic treatment.
Myself,Mrs Shilpa Jain,is in touch with Dr.Vikas from lst 14-15 years.I and my daughters (aged.20 and 14 years respectively )have a complete and Miraculous faith in sir and his diagnoses…For every minor and acute,we comes with sir…Faith treats me and my daughters ..God Bless him and his Team