Hair loss can appear in many different ways, depending on what’s causing it. It can come on suddenly or gradually and affect just your scalp or your whole body. Some types of hair loss are temporary, and others are permanent.
Signs and Symptoms of Hair Loss May Include:-
- Gradual thinning on top of head. This is the most common type of hair loss, affecting both men and women as they age. In men, hair often begins to recede from the forehead in a line that resembles the letter M. Women typically retain the hairline on the forehead but have a broadening of the part in their hair.
- Circular or patchy bald spots. Some people experience smooth, coin-sized bald spots. This type of hair loss usually affects just the scalp, but it sometimes also occurs in beards or eyebrows. In some cases, your skin may become itchy or painful before the hair falls out.
- Sudden loosening of hair. A physical or emotional shock can cause hair to loosen. Handfuls of hair may come out when combing or washing your hair or even after gentle tugging. This type of hair loss usually causes overall hair thinning and not bald patches.
- Full-body hair loss. Some conditions and medical treatments, such as chemotherapy for cancer, can result in the loss of hair all over your body. The hair usually grows back.
- Patches of scaling that spread over the scalp. This is a sign of ringworm. It may be accompanied by broken hair, redness, swelling and, at times, oozing.
Best Doctors & Treatment for Hair Fall in India. Just call or WhatsApp at +91 8264408264 for make an appointment with Dr. Singhal Homeo, and get Homeopathic Treatment.
Patient Testimonials for Hair Fall
He is the best homeopathic doctor for skin & hair issues.
I was taking medicine for my mother from last 5 months for her joint pains. After she started feeling okay, I also started taking medicines for my hairloss problem. It has been 2 months since I started my own medicine and my hairfall has stoped by almost 50 %. Also the itching scalp and white appearing grey hair has also improved quite much. I recommend Singhal Homeo Clinic for joint pain and falling hair related problems.
I had a great experience at Dr. Singhal Homeo Clinic. I was experiencing extreme hairfall after suffering from typhoid and was really worried about it. Came to Dr. Singhal for my problem and his treatment worked really well. My hairfall reduced and I have much healthier hair than before. Thank you Dr. Singhal!
Dr. Vikas Singhal is the best Homeopathic doctor in Chandigarh for Hair fall treatment. I started noticing my hair fall very frequently and in large numbers, and it was a nightmare for me. I found Dr. Singhal Homeo’s clinic on the internet and started my treatment. The best part is he can send your medicines to your address if you wish to. Soon after I started the treatment, my hair fall problem was significantly controlled. At present, my hairs are not just strong but also thick.