Dementia is not just one disease; it’s a term that covers a wide range of specific medical conditions, including memory loss, difficulty in finding words, and problems coping with daily activities that result from brain injury or loss of brain cells (neurons). Although dementia is more likely to occur with age (senile), it is not a normal part of aging. The term “dementia” refers to brain changes resulting in a loss of cognitive skills severe enough to hinder normal daily functioning and relationships. Homeopathic treatment for senile dementia is an effective and trusted form of medicine. Homeopathic medicine for senile dementia not only relieves the signs and symptoms but also address the underlying cause of dementia.
Understanding the Symptoms of Dementia for Effective Homeopathic Treatment
The symptoms of dementia may vary depending on the type a person has, but typically include:
- Cognitive changes:
- Loss of memory
- Difficulty solving problems
- Poor judgmental capability
- Difficulty completing familiar tasks
- Difficulty with planning and organizing
- Confusion with time and location
- Changes in thinking and reasoning abilities
- Difficulty in communicating
- Psychological changes:
- Withdrawal from social activities
- Physical Aggression
Over time, the symptoms of senile dementia tend to become more severe. Research shows that every few seconds, someone in the world is affected by this issue. Senile dementia treatment in homeopathy is recommended for an effective symptomatic relief according to the intensity and frequency of the disease.
Types of Dementia
The development of senile dementia is caused by numerous disorders and factors, such as neurodegenerative disorders that result in the loss of neurons and brain function, which include:
- Alzheimer‘s: It is one of the most common causes of dementia among older adults. It is caused by abnormal protein buildups, known as amyloid plaques and tau tangles. These clumps damage the healthy neurons and fibers that connect them in the brain.
- Vascular dementia: This form of dementia is caused due to conditions that damage blood vessels in the brain or prevent the flow of blood and oxygen to the brain. Eventually, it results in stroke or damage of fibers in the brain’s white matter.
- Lewy body dementia: Dementia caused by the abnormal deposits of alpha-synuclein proteins called Lewy bodies. It mainly causes hallucination, slow movement, problems in attention, and tremors.
- Mixed dementia: It is the combination of two or more types of dementia. Autopsy studies of brains of people of 80 and older suffer most from mixed dementia.
- Frontotemporal dementia: The rarest form of dementia that tends to affect people below 60. It is characterized by the deterioration of nerve cells in the frontal and temporal lobes of the brain, which are typically associated with behavior, language, and personality.
The dementias mentioned above are quite progressive and irreversible. Homeopathy medicine for senile dementia offers effective treatment as the physician undergoes a comprehensive evaluation to understand the factors and the conditions that cause memory loss.
Causes of Dementia
The brain’s functioning declines or deteriorates in dementia. For example, the cerebral cortex is responsible for memory, actions, thoughts, and speech. Its degeneration commonly leads to the development of dementia.
Furthermore, researchers have found dozen other conditions that can lead to dementia or symptoms related to it. These conditions are:
- Parkinson’s disease: It is a neural disorder that affects the movement of the body. Many people with this disease often develop the symptoms of dementia.
- Huntington’s disease: Genetic disarray results in the loss of nerve cells in the brain and spinal cord. Usually, appear at the age of 30 or more.
- Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease: A rare genetic brain disorder. This condition is due to the deposits of specific proteins called prions, which affect both brain and the body.
- Traumatic brain injury (TBI): Repetitive head trauma is the cause of this condition. People involved in football, boxing, or militants may develop TBI.
The causative factors related to dementia are always evaluated before prescribing the homeopathic medicine for senile dementia for effective treatment.
Factors Triggering Dementia
- Sedentary lifestyle
- High BP
- Blood sugar
It is possible to prevent further disease progression with Homeopathic treatment for senile dementia if administered in time.
An in-depth study of the patient’s medical history is crucial to diagnose senile dementia to determine symptoms’ onset, duration, and progression. It helps to prescribe the effective treatment in homeopathy for senile dementia.
The following procedures can be used to diagnose dementia to proceed further with senile dementia treatment in homeopathy:
- Brain Scans: These tests can detect strokes, tumors, and other conditions that can cause dementia. The following are the tests to identify the changes in the brain’s structure and function:
- Computed Tomography (CT)
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Positron Emission Tomography (PET)
- Genetic Tests: Genetic test can identify if someone is at risk or not.
- Cognitive & Neurological Tests: Tests like these are used to assess mental and physical functioning.
- Psychiatric Evaluation: A person needs to have this evaluation to determine if depression or other psychological conditions are causing or contributing to their symptoms.
- Blood Tests: This test measures beta-amyloid levels, a protein that accumulates abnormally in people with Alzheimer’s.
Tips to Prevent Dementia
Following habits may lower the risk of dementia:
- Exercising regularly
- Maintaining healthy lifestyle
- Getting good quality sleep
- Limiting alcohol intake and smoking
- Be socially active
- Wear protective headgear during sports
Why opt for Homeopathy Medicine for Senile Dementia?
Homeopathy strengthens the immune system and increases vitality. It doesn’t lead to drug dependency. This holistic approach has proven helpful in managing chronic and deep-seated diseases, such as dementia.
There is no doubt that every individual is unique and that dementia affects people differently – no two people will follow the same homeopathic treatment for senile dementia. However, homeopathy for senile dementia is a better alternative than any other conventional medicine on the market since conventional medications give short-term relief. At the same time, homeopathy can take a little time but deliver a better treatment with no side effects. With proper medical consultation from a qualified and experienced homeopathic practitioner, homeopathy medicine for senile dementia can heal the problem.
Dr. Singhal Homeo provides some of the best Homeopathic treatments for senile dementia at affordable prices. We provide online audio/video consultation and deliver your Homeopathic medicine for senile dementia across India and the USA, UK, UAE, Canada, and Singapore. Call +91 7087462000 or WhatsApp at +91 8264408264 and make an appointment.