Hypertension is cardiovascular disease (disease of the heart and the blood vessels) characterized by increased blood pressure. The normal blood pressure of an individual remains around 120/80 mmHg. A rise in the normal blood pressure is called Hypertension or simply ‘High Blood Pressure’ (High BP). High Blood Pressure is a growing concern worldwide; however, homeopathy for Hypertension offers an effective treatment for the problem.
Hypertension can severely affect the heart, kidney, eye, and reproductive health. High BP can be controlled by effective Homeopathic medicine for Hypertension and can help keep you healthy and live a normal life.
Causes, Symptoms, and Homeopathic Medicine for Hypertension
Experts around the world recommend homeopathy for hypertension treatment for a sustain relief. To achieve a successful treatment understanding the causes of hypertension is necessary.
Hypertension is a complex cardiovascular disorder & disease that can be caused by a number of different causes:
- Renal Impairment (Kidney Diseases): Renin-Angiotensin-Aldosterone System (RAAS) is responsible for regulating vasoconstriction. A kidney disease, in many cases, may lead to a disturbance in the RAAS, and cause Hypertension.
- Diabetes: Diabetes is one of the reasons for Hypertension or High Blood Pressure. Diabetes is both an exposing factor and a co-morbid condition of Hypertension. Homeopathy for Hypertension is also able to manage co-morbid conditions like diabetes.
- Thyroid problems: Hypothyroidism (reduction in thyroid hormones’ secretion) is one of the predisposing factors for developing Hypertension.
- Overweight and Obesity: Obesity is one of the most critical factors and a culprit behind many hypertension patients.
- Sedentary Lifestyle: An inactive lifestyle lacking optimum physical activity can expose a person to many lifestyle disorders. Hypertension is one of them. In fact, people with a sedentary life is also responsible for weight gain and acts both directly and indirectly causing hypertension.
- Stress: The dominance of stress in one’s personal and professional lives causes a variety of biochemical reactions in the body, which are unpleasant, often manifesting as anxiety, nervousness, behavioral changes, mood-alteration, and an increase in blood pressure.
- Age: People who are reaching 65 years of age or older are at high risk of getting high BP problem. Any rise from 150/80 mm Hg in the blood pressure can be an indication of hypertension.
- Family History: Genetics is another cause of Hypertension. You may be more likely to get Hypertension if it has been in your family history.
- High Salt Consumption: High Sodium (salt) intake has an adverse effect on the regular contractility of the heart muscles.
- Alcoholism and Smoking: Alcohol consumption and tobacco smoking have a direct effect on heart health. Chronic drinking and smoking habits can get your blood pressure shooting up higher and higher, and that too, earlier than expected.
- Bad Food Habits: Unhealthy food habits, including consumption of a low-fiber diet, high caffeine and carbonated beverages, and junk food, etc, can also cause hypertension.
- Increased heartbeat
- Difficulty in Breathing
- Vision problems
- Anxiety & Nervousness
- Increased Perspiration (Sweating)
- Sleeping Disturbances
- Stressed and prominent blood vessels in the eyes
Homeopathic Medicine for Hypertension can effectively control a rise in blood pressure, and the resulting effects on the health of the patient. Dr. Singhal Homeo is one of the best options for you if you are looking for an effective treatment for Hypertension using Homeopathic medicines.
Homeopathy for Hypertension – How to Control High Blood Pressure & its Effects?
Homeopathic medicines for Hypertension treatment has a high success rate in chronic and cardiovascular diseases. For quick and sustained control of hypertension, Homeopathy is one of the best treatment options available today.
Dr. Vikas Singhal is a leading Homeopathic doctor providing his services to the patients of India and many other countries, for over 18 years. He is also one of the best Homeopaths for the treatment of Hypertension.
At Dr. Singhal Homeo, Dr. Vikas is seeing the patients in-person and is also offering online consultation. He also recommends dietary changes necessary for maintaining a healthy weight. Besides these measures, regular exercise is also recommended to manage high blood pressure. Homeopathy for hypertension is a highly effective treatment option and is helpful in controlling the rising blood pressure in hypertensive patients.
Book a consultation. Call Dr. Singhal Homeo on +91 7087462000. We offer online video consultation and deliver your Homeopathic medicine across India and in countries like the USA, UK, UAE, Canada, and Singapore.
Patient Testimonials for Hypertension
Hi, I am residing at mumbai. My father is retired police officer and he have history of diabetic and hypertension from last 20 years…in the year 2012 my father got diabetic foot issue.. last 8 year my father suffer a lot of financial and emotional trouble. He lost his left feet all toes and last one year father have serious issue on right foot and our diabetic dr. ampute his big toe….he have infection of gangarin of right foot.. we lost our hope about my father…no one taking responsibility about his health and my father also gone in depression. Then I desperatedy search in UTube about this issue and I see the dr. Homeo video and contacted him, . He given us for hope and assurance but on strict diet and his medicine apart from my father regular medicine…last 6 months my father health is recover very rapidely and regulaly dr. Homeo contacted me on what’s app and guide and check the reports..Before meet dr. Homeo I am not believe in homeopathy medicine but now I definitely say that this medicine work if expert practitioner will advise..I really thank to dr. Homeo and his team for hope and service through out all over india .. really appreciated ..
Manoj Gadkari, mumbai