Summer is here and can be dangerous. Hot summers bring medical conditions that require special attention while enjoying sunny pleasures. It’s time to store your summer arsenal in your closet. This year, consider doing it with homeopathic preparations. Homeopathic remedies act quickly to relieve pain, accelerate healing, and prevent infections.
Also, Homeopathic Treatments are safe, gentle, and non-toxic, with a pleasant taste and without side effects. In hot weather, the stores of vital fluids and body salts diminish as we sweat; bringing with them the nutrients we need to function correctly. This can lead to common problems such as dehydration and exhaustion, or even heat stroke that can sometimes be fatal.
Dr. Singhal Homeo in Chandigarh primary goal is to provide tertiary skin care to his patients and have the best treatment for skin diseases in India.
Some of the Symptoms include:
- Excessive sweating
- Cold and clammy skin
- Quickened pulse and breathing
- Muscle cramps and stomach pain
Homeopathy offers long-term treatments for the prevention of acne formation, targeting the root causes or triggers that cause it. It treats the reasons for hormonal fluctuations and also helps reduce acute symptoms of acne like pain, inflammation, and swelling.
Homeopathy is necessarily a natural healing process, providing remedies to help the patient regain their health by stimulating the body’s inherent strengths or recovery. At Dr. Singhal Homeo in Chandigarh, our Homeopathy treatment for skin diseases is the specific option for treating conditions without any side effects. We focus on treating the patient rather than the disease and based on the principle of “like cures like.”
Homeopathy is an ideal course of treatment for skin problems. It is safe and effective. Our Best Homeopathic Doctor provides the appropriate Skin Diseases Solution.
Some of the most common Homeopathic Medicines for Skin Disease Treatment are:
- Urtica Urens: This remedy originates from Stinging Nettle and is used when your skin is in redness due to intense burning heat with a violent itching or a stinging, pricking quality. The burnt skin resembles a rash with little white bumps.
- Cantharis: This remedy helps your skin from intense burning, rawness, and smarting.
- Causticum: This remedy is for more severe burns that blister and ooze or for the ill-effects of old wounds.
- Aloe Vera Plant: Peel off the thin outer layer of one of the leaves, applying the gelatinous interior directly to the burn. It refreshes the warm-up against the skin.
Exposure to the sun in scorching weather can also increase the risk of heat exhaustion when a person becomes dehydrated due to lack of water, excessive sweating, overwork, and alcoholic beverages.
Symptoms include pallor, cold, clammy skin, excessive sweating, increased pulse and breathing, weakness, dizziness, nausea, headache, and muscle cramps.
- Veratrum, Cuprum Metallicum, Magnesium Phosphoricum can be used in heat exhaustion.
- Gelsemium is used when you feel dullness, dizziness, and drowsiness.
If heat exhaustion is not treated, heat stroke may ensue, which is a lethal condition in that the body cannot regulate its temperature. Sweating can stop, and body temperature can reach 40ºC or more, with a fast and forceful pulse. Sunburn present with dry skin, a hot head, and a severe headache. The person may vomit, be confused, have convulsions, or be unconscious.
If you suspect heat stroke, you should take simple steps to improve your comfort and rest before choosing a homeopathic remedy. Move the person to a cool place, take off your clothes and sponge with fresh water. Administer the indicated medication while waiting for medical assistance.
Rest for at least 24 hours after isolation or heat exhaustion. Hydration and replacement of electrolytes to replenish liquid levels inside are very important. And because of increased susceptibility in the future, special attention should be paid to keeping your head covered.
Prevention is the best medicine. Stay in the shade during the most intense heat of the day, drink plenty of water, moderate your exercises and avoid alcoholic beverages.
- Avoid fried food.
- Reduce your intake of coffee and tea.
- Avoid consuming stale fruits and vegetables.
- Do not overeat.
- Avoid excessive smoking and alcohol intake.
- Avoid carbonated drinks.
- Drink 6 to 8 glasses of water a day to keep your skin moist
- Maintain good hygiene.
To learn more about various skin diseases such as acne, hyperpigmentation, boils, ash dermatitis, molluscum contagiosa, lichen plan pigmentosa, epidermolysis bullosa, anthrax, candidiasis, pityriasis alba, tenia corporis, herpes zoster, etc. please get in touch with one of our Best Homeopathic Doctor and Treatment for Skin Diseases in India. You can call us or WhatsApp us on +91 8264408264 for fixing an appointment. Be prepared for those summer emergencies that can be easily handled with few homeopathic remedies. And enjoy your summer!