Monsoon is here, it is the most awaited season as it brings a relief from the scorching heat during the summers.
But every monsoon season, the risk of catching various diseases is extremely high due to unhygienic conditions and not adhering to basic preventive measures. Many of these monsoon diseases remain undiagnosed until they progress to undesirable complications. This is why early diagnosis and homeopathic treatment for monsoon diseases is important to live healthy life.
Here are some common monsoon diseases which are highly prevalent during this season:
- Common cold: It is the common diseases in rainy season and infectious too. Runny nose, constant sneezing, headache, and recurrent sore throat are the common symptoms. It affects all age groups.
- Typhoid: This is a highly infectious disease that spreads during the monsoon. This is caused by contaminated food and water with bacteria. The most common symptom of this disease is prolonged fever, severe pain in abdomen and headache with diarrhoea/ constipation.
- Malaria: Malaria is one of the most common diseases in monsoons. The disease is spread by Female Anopheles mosquito. This is the most dangerous disease in India with highest number of deaths credited to it. Fever at regular intervals, bouts of shivering, muscle pain and weakness are the symptoms that a patient shows while suffering from Malaria.
- Cholera: Poor hygiene conditions and contaminated food and water also lead to cholera. Diarrhea and vomiting are the common symptoms. Cholera infection is often mild or without symptoms, but can sometimes be severe, with profuse watery diarrhea, vomiting, leg cramps leading to severe loss of water from the body.
- Hepatitis A and E: The diseases are commonly spread through fecal-oral route (ingestion of contaminated food and water). It is usually a short-term (acute) infection and its symptoms pass away within three months.
- Allergic asthma: This is more severe in its intensity and frequency during the monsoons because of weather changes and the associated dampness in the environment.
- Fungal infections: This is common during the monsoons because of constant dampness and the possibility of coming in contact with filthy water. The moisture present in the environment helps the fungi to grow and thrive, especially in skin folds such as the groins or between the toes.
Monsoon also brings diseases like Conjunctivitis, tonsillitis, ear ache, pneumonia, diarrhoea, dysentery, vomiting.
Why Homeopathic treatment for Monsoon Diseases?
Homeopathic treatment can be very effective in monsoon. At Dr. Singhal Homeo in Chandigarh, we provide the best homeopathic treatment for monsoon diseases.
Children love Homeopathy medicines as they are sweet and small. Homeopathy can be very effective for children suffering from frequent colds, cough, tonsillitis, breathing problems (asthma), diarrhoea, ear infections, dentition, skin problems etc. Homeopathy strengthens their immunity, increases growth, improves appetite, improves memory, concentration, etc.
Homeopathy treatment is effective in treating joint pains of all kinds thereby reducing dependence on painkillers.
Homeopathy Treatment is excellent for long-standing skin diseases which are common in cold weather like eczema, psoriasis, fungal infections etc. Homeopathy boost body’s self-healing mechanism (immunity). Homeopathic remedies are completely safe and cure the disease from the root level.
Follow these points to stay healthy this monsoon:
- Use mosquito nets and repellents
- Drink boiled water
- Avoid street food
- Wash fruits/vegetables before eating
- Avoid wearing wet clothes and shoes for a long time
- Eat healthy food
- Use hand sanitizers while travelling
- Green tea and herbal tea help boost immunity. Vitamin C boosts immunity
- Regular exercise
- Avoid getting wet in the rain.
In case you are experiencing any of signs or symptoms of such disease and need the best homeopathic treatment for monsoon diseases in India or any other country, please contact us at: +91 7087463000 or WhatsApp: +91 7087462000 and fix an appointment. Dr. Singhal Homeo in Chandigarh is one of the best homeopathic clinics that provide a unique solution for disease treatment, prevention, and good health.