Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome (AIDS) is potentially a life-threatening condition caused due to human immunodeficiency virus, which is also called HIV. It damages the immune system and reduces the body’s capability to fight against infections. HIV multiplies and attacks white blood cells called T-helper or CD4 cells of the immune system, eventually disturb the body’s natural defense. If HIV is left untreated, then it grows in number and progresses to AIDS. AIDS is a chronic condition in which the human body of the patient becomes too weak to fight against infections. National AIDS Control Organization has estimated that around 2.11 million people are currently living with HIV in India.
What happens in HIV?
Once the patient gets detected with HIV, he or she should start treatment immediately. In case, the patient remains untreated, then virus multiplies. It ultimately damages the immune system of the body. How much time HIV takes to destroy the body’s natural defense entirely depends upon the rate with which this virus multiplies. There are several factors on which the progress of the disease depends, such as patient background, age, and health status. Early symptoms of HIV include fever, chills, skin rash, headache, nausea, upset stomach, and sore throat, etc. People prefer allopathic medications and other conventional treatment options but Homeopathic Treatment for HIV is effective as well.
Root Cause of HIV or AIDS:
There are various factors on which HIV transmission depends:
It can enter into the body through body fluids such as breast milk, semen, blood, and rectal or vaginal fluids.
Person to person transmission of HIV include:
- Utilization of contaminated syringes, needles and drug injections
- Making use of tattoo equipment without sterilization
- During breastfeeding
- During delivery, labor, and pregnancy, it gets transferred from mother to a child
- Through anal or vaginal-sex.
- People can get HIV infection through tissue or organ transplant; however, rigorous blood, organ, and tissue cells are to be tested before going for surgical procedures.
Common Myths Associated with HIV or AIDS:
HIV or AIDS doesn’t spread through
- Hugging and shaking hands
- skin-to-skin contact
- sharing of food items and beverages
- towels, bedding, and toilet sharing
- air or water
HIV or AIDS Diagnosis:
Various tests help detect HIV. Healthcare providers recommend tests based on their experience and expertise in the subject.
- Antibody/Antigen tests :Antigen/Antibody tests are the most preferred tests that show results within 18-45 days after a person contract HIV infection.
- Antibody Tests :These tests are primarily for checking the blood antibodies and present results within 90 days after transmission. Mostly, people develop detectable antibodies of HIV in saliva or sometimes in blood. These tests don’t require preparation. Some tests present reports within 30 minutes or even less. Some antibody tests people perform at home, such as the OraQuick HIV test and Home Access HIV-1 Test System.
- Nucleic Acid Test :It is an expensive test and for people who have a known HIV risk factor. The test doesn’t detect antibodies but looks for the virus. It takes almost 5 to 21 days for HIV to appear in the blood.
Best Homeopathy Treatment for HIV/AIDS:
Allopathic practitioners generally underestimate Traditional Indian Medicines along with homeopathy but Almost two-thirds of India’s population makes use of other alternative medicines to meet their health care needs. People prefer conventional treatment for HIV or AIDS because they have a firm belief in them. Homeopathy is quite economical and effective in comparison to the other available treatment options and it would be more feasible option for masses.
Although no single remedy can cure a person with HIV or AIDS completely; homeopathy is developing a reputation to support people at different stages of the illness. Therefore, it is vital to know something related to different approaches to the diseases rather than merely attacking the pathogens. A survey was conducted recently according to which 50% of the physicians in Germany supported the use of Homeopathic Treatment for HIV and other natural remedies in treating people with AIDS. Dr. Vikas Singhal is a leading homeopathy practitioner in India. He has a long experience of managing people with HIV or AIDS and provides Homeopathy Treatment for HIV/AIDS with efficacy.
The prevalence of HIV patients across India is more as per the recent survey. The government must take steps to control the spread of the virus by initiating awareness campaigns. For the Best Homeopathy Treatment for HIV/AIDS in India, patients can call Dr. Singhal Homeo landline number 0172 -4611747 or live chat at our WhatsApp number +91 7087462000.