Diet plays a great role in our overall health. Over consumption of some foods like those high in sugar or fat may eventually give rise to illness and disease.
However, luckily food can also be used to treat certain health issues and even in some cases, can also prevent these health concerns altogether.
Actually, in case of cancer, research has shown that 30 to 40 percent of all forms of this disease can be prevented effectively by following a healthy lifestyle and dietary measures.
- Garlic : Garlic adds a great flavour to almost any meal; however, the garlic breath is not quite pleasant. Interestingly, as per studies, the sulphur compounds, which cause garlic breath, can help to stop the formation of cancer-causing substances in the body, stimulate DNA repair, and kill cancer cells.Moreover, Garlic is very beneficial at fighting with bacteria associated with stomach cancer. It has also proven quite effective in reducing the risk of colon cancer.
To get the maximum benefit, studies recommend leave the cloves for about 20 minutes after they’ve been peeled and chopped. This activates enzymes and releases the sulphur-containing compounds, which cause the most protective effect.
- Tomatoes: The luscious red colour of tomatoes is due to a photochemical known as lycopene, which is an antioxidant and tomatoes are the richest natural source of this. Lycopene has not only been associated with lowering the risk of prostate cancer, but it is also very effective to prevent the growth of some cancer cells like lung, breast and endometrial.To get maximum benefit from lycopene, one need to eat tomatoes cooked or processed like in the form of tomato sauce, because the heating process increases the level of lycopene body absorb.
- Broccoli: Broccoli is a cruciferous vegetable like cabbage, kale and cauliflower. It contains a compound known as sulforaphane that enhances the body’s protective enzymes and eradicate cancer-causing chemicals. Moreover, sulforaphane targets those cancer stem cells, which help in tumor growth. Broccoli is known to be most effective at protecting against mouth, esophagus and stomach cancers.
- Carrots: arrots are one of best sources of antioxidants, including the beta-carotene and carotenoids alpha carotene. Beta-carotene is supposed to aid slow cancer cell growth. Moreover, it also protects cells from damage caused by toxins. Studies recommend steaming carrots whole and cutting afterward to preserve nutrients as cooked carrots offer more antioxidants than raw.
- Strawberries: Strawberries are one of the most excellent sources of antioxidants. These antioxidants can neutralize free radicals, which are unbalanced compounds that generally cause cell damage and result in causing a number of diseases including cancer. Berries contain antioxidants such as vitamin C and ellagic acid. Ellagic acid has cancer-preventing properties that increase enzymes. Enzymes have a tendency to destroy cancer-causing substances and hamper the tumor growth. Apart from it, strawberries also contain flavonoids. Flavonoids can restrain an enzyme that damages DNA and has been related to lung cancer.
Friends, as you all know very well that classical homeopathic medicines are prescribed only on the basis of TOTALITY OF SYMPTOMS with a clear cut identification of disease in patient and patient in disease also, even then we are providing here just a few homeopathic medicines for different types of medical problems in a short way.
But reader is advised very strongly to use the medicines only under medical supervision and these medicines should never ever consumed without proper consultation with your doctor or GP.
All types of ACUTE as well as CHRONIC COMPLEX diseases, (as described in this article) are being treated gently and harmoniously in our Singhal multispecialty homoeopathy clinic with best classical homoeopathy medicine available to us, by helping and correcting the internal immune system .
We, in our clinic treat all types of acute and chronic diseases and for this we are having best qualified homoeopathic doctors available with us.
As you all know that In this modern mobile and digital era, diseases are increasing day by day just because of our poor life style which includes improper nutrition with no exercise and working in high level of pollution as well as radiation ; this give rise to all type of life-style diseases which includes Obesity, Diabetes, Text neck, Hypertension, Stress Related Anxiety And Depression, Thyroid And Menses Related Problems, Eczema Or Dermatitis, Lichen Planus, Psoriasis Vulgaris, Hairfall, Skin Allergy And Allergies To Milk, Dust, Mites, Wheat And Perfumes Etc, Student’ Stress, I.B.S. (Ulcerative Colitis ),Rheumatoid Arthritis And Other Auto Immune as well as Hormonal Disorders And Diseases Etc.