Anemia is a common blood disorder and signs and symptoms of this disorder vary from person to person depending on the root cause of this. However, there are a number of warning signs that, if treated early, can significantly speed up the treatment process.
The Anemia symptoms can be categorised into 4 categories – common anemia symptoms, symptoms caused by Vitamin B12 deficiency, symptoms caused by iron deficiency and symptoms caused by chronic lead poisoning.
Here are six most common symptoms that can help you to figure out if you are Anaemic or not!!
- Fatigue : Fatigue is one of the most common symptoms of anemia. Actually, it is one of the very first signs of a health issue with people experiencing an unexplained loss of energy. According to some health experts, being anaemic due to iron deficiency or vitamin B-12 deficiency will cause severe fatigue due to low hemoglobin level. Fatigue can also be the cause of a lot of other health issues such as internal bleeding.
- Significant Increase in Heart Beat : According to research anemia can be quite challenging on the cardiovascular system because body needs iron to produce hemoglobin, which is very essential to transports oxygen from the lungs to the different tissues and organs. It makes it clear if iron is low, oxygen delivery as well as organ function will also suffer. Decreased oxygen supply to the tissues and organs will considerably affect the cardiovascular system and its associated muscle tissues. Lack of oxygenated blood can lead to many health problems like extreme fatigue, insufficient oxygen delivery by the cardiovascular system and, which eventually damage to the body’s organs like brain and heart.
- Headache and Shortness of Breath : Apart from the feelings of extreme fatigue and muscle weakness, anemia can cause headache, light-headedness, and shortness of breath especially after a physical exercise or if you stand up suddenly. In severe anemia cases, the body’s organs and tissues lack the sufficient amount of blood and oxygen to function properly. Over the time period, the body’s cells begin to die off, which is known as ischemia.
- Dizziness : Dizziness can be described as a feeling of sudden light-headedness and it is generally associated with early-stage anemia. Dizziness can also be related to disturbances of the brain, disorders of the inner ear (vertigo), vision issues, and even gastrointestinal system as well. Dizziness is very common in those anemia cases, which are characterized by low red blood cell count or hemoglobin.
- Pale Skin : Pale skin is one another most common symptoms of anemia. This pale complexion generally indicates a reduced blood flow or a lower production of red blood cells. Hence, a sudden pale complexion needs an immediate attention of your doctor. However, pale skin is quite less common with patients who have acute anemia that occurs with a blood loss type of trauma like surgery, injury or internal bleeding. Nevertheless, chronic anemia is more common and mostly results when the body cannot produce sufficient iron. It can also develop due to some health conditions, like chronic kidney failure, hypothyroidism and bone cancer.
- Leg Cramps : Leg cramps are another most common symptom of anemia and often occurs during physical exertion. In mild anemia patients, leg cramps mostly occur with physical exertion. They might experience innocent-seeming leg cramps following running, walking, or standing for long periods. While, patients with severe anemia might experience painful leg cramps even while at resting. Along with leg cramping, presence of other symptoms of shortness of breath, extreme and unexplained fatigue, dizziness, muscle weakness, and pale complexion, can be a sign of anemia.
Friends, as you all know very well that classical homeopathic medicines are prescribed only on the basis of TOTALITY OF SYMPTOMS with a clear cut identification of disease in patient and patient in disease also, even then we are providing here just a few homeopathic medicines for different types of medical problems in a short way.
But reader is advised very strongly to use the medicines only under medical supervision and these medicines should never ever consumed without proper consultation with your doctor or GP.
All types of ACUTE as well as CHRONIC COMPLEX diseases, (as described in this article) are being treated gently and harmoniously in our Singhal multispecialty homoeopathy clinic with best classical homoeopathy medicine available to us, by helping and correcting the internal immune system .
We, in our clinic treat all types of acute and chronic diseases and for this we are having best qualified homoeopathic doctors available with us.
As you all know that In this modern mobile and digital era, diseases are increasing day by day just because of our poor life style which includes improper nutrition with no exercise and working in high level of pollution as well as radiation ; this give rise to all type of life-style diseases which includes Obesity, Diabetes, Text neck, Hypertension, Stress Related Anxiety And Depression, Thyroid And Menses Related Problems, Eczema Or Dermatitis, Lichen Planus, Psoriasis Vulgaris, Hairfall, Skin Allergy And Allergies To Milk, Dust, Mites, Wheat And Perfumes Etc, Student’ Stress, I.B.S. (Ulcerative Colitis ),Rheumatoid Arthritis And Other Auto Immune as well as Hormonal Disorders And Diseases Etc.