There is no denying that what you eat put a great impact on your look. However, the connection between diet and beauty is quite deeper than we might even realize. Health experts believe the nutrients in one’s diet decide how well his/her skin can defend against damage, repair itself and contribute in other skin related actions. Diet also has a direct influence on hormone levels, which impacts your skin tone and way your genes perform.
Foods Those Are Beneficial For Healthy Skin:
- Throughout the active phase of skin inflammation, the skin generally becomes itchy and very red. Moreover, the lesions also spread. In such situation certain food items including mint tea, green tea, fruit, salad, and freshly prepared light meals are best to eat.
- Beans and white pearled barley are wonderful food items at draining away extra dampness and mucus in cases where the skin is oozy. Mung beans and aduki beans are excellent at this.
- If the face and eyes are red and itchy; chamomile, jasmine, mint and crysanthemum teas can provide a very soothing experience.
- In chronic and follow-up phases, in which the redness of skin gets away but the skin becomes quite dry and flaky; sesame seeds, flax seeds, almonds, pears, pork bone soup and lean red meat are can prove very effective to nourish, hydrate and repair the skin.
- White pearl barley and Job’s tears can be used at every stage.
Types Of Food And Drink To Avoid In Any Skin Disease
It is always recommended to avoid the use of ‘heating’ foods, foods which rise the body temperature, cause the capillaries to dilate, and usually increase the warming, yang functions of the body. This is a very important and useful dietary modification that you should make if you are suffering from any skin problem that is red, hot, itching and burning.
- Alcohol: Consumption of Alcohol can be quite harmful to a person with skin inflammation especially Red wine. Avoiding alcohol is mainly recommended to those who have any skin disease on the face or head, where heat rise more quickly and affects a person’s appearance. Some of the skin problems that usually affect the face include Rosacea, seborrheic or atopic dermatitis, acne, and psoriasis.
- Smoking: Cigarette smoking has a strong association with psoriasis, mainly pustular psoriasis of the palms and soles. Quitting smoking generally improves this condition. Moreover, smoking also put adverse impacts on teenage acne. Teens naturally have a good amount of ‘heat’ in their lungs and stomach, but smoking often lead to increase the limit of this heat to the upper limit of ‘normal,’ eventfully turning it into the red fire of acne.
- Spices: the less consumption of spices is also recommended to get rid of some skin problems. Certain spices like hot pepper, black pepper, cinnamon, nutmeg, clove, ginger and garlic are considered contraindicated. From all of these, garlic considers to give the worst eruptions of redness, burning and itch. On the flip side, fresh green herbs, coriander cumin, and anything without a pungent, spicy bite are considered harmless.
- Oil, shellfish, and tropical fruit: Those with very weepy skin disease, mostly eczema, always recommended reducing their consumption of oil supplements or asked to avoid them totally. All oils are rich, damp and hard to digest. If the skin is oozing and weeping sticky fluids or pus, the consumption of sticky, rich supplement like oil can prove harmful. Oily fried foods and bad oils can be more harmful, thus they must be avoided. Not only weepy skin sufferers, but anyone whose skin is red or itchy should also avoid shellfish and fatty fish like salmon for the same reason as oils.
Friends, as you all know very well that classical homeopathic medicines are prescribed only on the basis of TOTALITY OF SYMPTOMS with a clear cut identification of disease in patient and patient in disease also, even then we are providing here just a few homeopathic medicines for different types of medical problems in a short way.
But reader is advised very strongly to use the medicines only under medical supervision and these medicines should never ever consumed without proper consultation with your doctor or GP.
All types of ACUTE as well as CHRONIC COMPLEX diseases, (as described in this article) are being treated gently and harmoniously in our Singhal multispecialty homoeopathy clinic with best classical homoeopathy medicine available to us, by helping and correcting the internal immune system .
We, in our clinic treat all types of acute and chronic diseases and for this we are having best qualified homoeopathic doctors available with us.
As you all know that In this modern mobile and digital era, diseases are increasing day by day just because of our poor life style which includes improper nutrition with no exercise and working in high level of pollution as well as radiation ; this give rise to all type of life-style diseases which includes Obesity, Diabetes, Text neck, Hypertension, Stress Related Anxiety And Depression, Thyroid And Menses Related Problems, Eczema Or Dermatitis, Lichen Planus, Psoriasis Vulgaris, Hairfall, Skin Allergy And Allergies To Milk, Dust, Mites, Wheat And Perfumes Etc, Student’ Stress, I.B.S. (Ulcerative Colitis ),Rheumatoid Arthritis And Other Auto Immune as well as Hormonal Disorders And Diseases Etc.