Have you ever felt a soft & smooth lump under your skin that slips away when you try to push it? That’s a Lipoma. Lipoma is a very common benign (non-cancerous) tumor composed of fat cells. However, just because growth isn’t cancerous doesn’t mean it can’t cause problems. It often occurs between 40-60 years of age, although it can happen at any age. Some might have one or two nodules of lipoma, while others may have multiple lipomas. Lipoma treatment Homeopathy medicine has shown more effective results than conventional or any other medical systems. Therefore, Homeopathic Medicine For Lipoma can effectively treat this problem without any application of painful external measures.
What is a Lipoma?
Lipomas are slow-growing, fatty lumps, most often situated between the skin and the underlying muscle layer. They are doughy and do not cause any pain. Although these lumps can appear anywhere on the body, but more commonly found in the neck, back, limbs, shoulders, & torso. Lipoma isn’t a serious medical condition unless it is causing you pain. Usually, they are small but can grow quite large over time. Lipoma Treatment in Homeopathy can help relieve pain & discomfort. Furthermore, it is also known that Homeopathy can completely cure lipomas.
Types of Lipoma(s)
While all lipomas are made up of fats, there are subtypes based on their appearance under the microscope. Lipoma Treatment in Homeopathy is effective for all types of lipoma(s). Some varieties include:
- Conventional lipoma – The most common type which contains mature white fat cells. White fat cells store energy.
- Hibernoma – It consists of brown fat instead of the usual white fat. Brown fat cells generate heat & help regulate body temperature.
- Fibrolipoma – It contains fat plus fibrous tissue.
- Angiolipoma – This lipoma consists of fat plus a large number of blood vessels. They are often painful.
- Myelolipoma – These contain fat plus tissue that makes blood cells
- Spindle cell lipoma – This lipoma contains fats with cells that look like rods
- Pleomorphic lipoma – They have fat with cells of different shapes and sizes
- Atypical lipoma – They have deeper fat with a larger number of cells
Symptoms of Lipoma
Lipomas rarely cause pain, but they can be uncomfortable when they press against nerves or develop near joints. Many people who have lipomas never notice any symptoms. Lipomas are usually,
- Encapsulated: They don’t spread to the other tissues surrounding them.
- Painless: Some lipomas cause pain and discomfort depending on their size, location, and if blood vessels are present or not.
- Round or oval-shaped: The fatty lumps are usually symmetrical.
- Smaller than 2 inches in diameter: or can be larger than 6 inches wide in a few cases.
Homeopathic medicine for lipoma is recommended for both painful & bland conditions of lipomas.
Causes of Lipoma
Healthcare experts aren’t really sure what causes lipoma to grow. However, some common risks are:
- Age & Gender: Lipoma(s) are more common in males than females & in the age group of forty to sixty years.
- Heredity: A family history of the condition increases the risk of developing it.
- Medical Conditions: Certain medical conditions increase the risk of developing lipomas, such as Gardner Syndrome, Adiposis Dolorosa, Familial Multiple Lipomatosis, or Madelung Disease.
Lipoma Treatment Homeopathy Medicine has shown more effective results than conventional medicine, offering lasting relief from the condition.
Diagnosis of Lipoma
- Medical History & Physical Examination – Your Homeopathic doctor wants to know the history of the problem from your perspective, particularly how long the lumps have been there & what symptoms—such as pain—are associated with it or not. The doctor will check the lump’s size, consistency, and mobility during the physical examination. They will also examine the skin overlying the lump for any changes.
- Tests – Sometimes, doctors will prescribe imaging tests for a better insight & lipoma treatment in Homeopathy. Tests like:
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) Scans
- Computerized Tomography (CT) Scans
Why Lipoma Treatment in Homeopathy?
Lipoma Treatment Homeopathy Medicine helps by:
- Reducing the size & growth of lipomas.
- Preventing the progression of lipomas.
- Softening the consistency of lipomas.
- Preventing further complications such as obstruction or hemorrhagic conditions.
The medicines used in lipoma treatment have some degree of immune-enhancing property. It makes the body able to fight infections in the first place and helps early recovery from the condition. Lipoma Treatment in Homeopathy is ideal for both children and adults.
Dr. Singhal Homeo, Chandigarh – For an Effective Homeopathic Medicine for Lipoma Treatment
Dr. Vikas Singhal is one of the greatest advocates for using & promoting Classical Homeopathy. He dedicates himself equally to every case. His expertise in treating rare & auto-immune disorders has gained fame across India.
Over the past 19 years, he has been practicing in his clinic at Dr. Singhal Homeo in Chandigarh. His patients are also from countries like the USA, UK, UAE, Canada, Singapore, etc. Each case is treated with individualized Homeopathic Medicine for lipoma after Dr. Vikas Singhal reviews the patient’s diagnosis reports, symptoms, and medical history.
Depending upon your preference, you can have a consultation with the doctor in person or online. You can also receive your Lipoma Treatment Homeopathy Medicine at home.
For further queries, you can call at +91 7087462000 or WhatsApp at +91 9041111747 to make an appointment.
2 thoughts to “Does Lipoma Have Treatment in Homeopathy?”
I have many lipomas that have been bothering me and they hurt very bad the surgeon is refusing to cut them out all but one that looks suspicious for some reason or another I’m looking for something that can help relieve me of this pain because nobody seems to be listening to me they have done a CT scan have seen numerous ones however they do not want to call the other ones lipoma but they call the one on lipoma they are all lipomas I have had already three cut out in the past and that’s exactly what they are I’m feeling kind of hopeless right now what kind of medicine do I need to help with the pain of lipomas
Kindly send us all your details like name, problem details, address, photo of the affected area, previous prescriptions and doctor reports, etc., on our WhatsApp numbers +91 7087462000, +91 9041111747.
Once the doctor has studied your case, someone from our clinic will contact you. You can choose between visiting our clinic for an in-person or an online audio/video consultation (as required and decided by the patient and the doctor) with the doctor.