Life can take an emotional toll on your looks, especially your hair. The fact is that our hair plays a major role in defining our appearance. It is equally important to take care of your hair as your general health. Despite taking all the care and following all home remedies, you can suddenly find yourself suffering from a hair problem. Say you notice bald patches on your head or clumps of hair on the pillow, then you must know about alopecia areata. Unfortunately, millions of people are affected by this disease worldwide. In this disease, you lose hair from your head in patches that generally appear oval or round in shape. Homeopathic Medicine for alopecia areata offers an effective treatment without causing any side effects. It stops hair fall and helps in hair regrowth.
What is Alopecia Areata?
Alopecia Areata is an autoimmune disorder that is chronic and recurring. In contrast to other types of hair loss, which usually occur as one ages, alopecia areata is mostly diagnosed in patients under 30. This condition is marked by small circular patches of hair loss on the scalp but can appear anywhere on the body. It is mainly a cosmetic problem and does not impact the patient’s general health. This problem typically occurs when the body’s immune system mistakenly recognizes body cells as external threats and attacks them. In this case, hair follicles are targeted, resulting in the loosening of hair from the roots and ultimately leading to hair fall. Alopecia Areata Homeopathic Treatment is effective and is beneficial for all age groups.
Types of Alopecia Areata
Alopecia is a medical term for hair loss from any body part for various reasons. Alopecia areata Homeopathic treatment is effective for all types of alopecia (hair fall). Different forms of Alopecia are:
- Alopecia totalis – It results in complete loss of hair on the scalp
- Alopecia universalis – It is more advanced than alopecia totalis. This type results in hair loss all over the body.
- Diffused alopecia areata – They result in the sudden thinning of hairs rather than bald patches.
- Ophiasis alopecia areata – Ophiasis causes hair loss in a band shape around the sides and back of the head.
How does Homeopathic Medicine for Alopecia Areata Works?
Homeopathic medicines are known to provide an effective solution to diseases which are otherwise untreatable in the conventional system of medicines. Homeopathic Medicine for Alopecia Areata targets the root cause of the disease, that is, autoimmunity and thus providing an effective and lasting solution to the problem. For a better and complete cure of the problem, it’s necessary to understand the symptoms and causes of the disease.
Causes of Alopecia Areata
The exact cause for alopecia areata is still up for debate. But, some of the probable ones are:
- Hormonal Imbalances
- Individuals with a family history of other autoimmune disorders like Hashimoto’s thyroiditis, certain allergies, etc.
- Stress is both a cause and a consequence of this disorder.
- For some people, environmental factors also result in bald patches.
- Regular and long-term use of sulfur, ether, and paraben-based cosmetics, such as shampoos, serum, etc., can damage the hair follicles.
Homeopathic Medicine for alopecia areata can help deal with stress effectively and stimulate the body’s natural healing capacity.
Symptoms of Alopecia Areata
- Oval or round shaped bald patches
- Loosening of hair follicles
- More hair loss in cold weather
- Hair grows back in one spot but falls out in another
- There are more patches on one side of the scalp than another
- Fingernails & Toenails can became thin and lose their shine
Homeopathic Medicine for alopecia areata subsides and cures the root cause without causing any side effects.
Diagnosis of Alopecia Areata
Homeopathic doctors can diagnose alopecia areata by examining the symptoms and degree of hair loss. Rarely, you may be prescribed for biopsy (the removal of a sample of tissue for study) to examine other conditions that cause hair fall, such as fungal infections like tinea capitis. Moreover, if they need to rule out other autoimmune diseases, they might recommend a blood test for a better alopecia areata Homeopathic treatment.
Homeopathy for Alopecia Areata Treatment
Homeopathic treatment for alopecia areata works in the following manner:
- Prevent hair fall
- Stop disease progression
- Triggers the hair regrowth
- Reduces the chances of relapse
- Helps to cope with stress
- Strengthens the body’s immunity power
Homeopathic Medicine for alopecia areata is safer compared to conventional medication. When taken with proper medical consultation from a qualified and experienced homeopathic practitioner, Homeopathic treatment for alopecia areata can effectively heal the problem without causing any side effects.
Dr. Singhal Homeo – For Best Alopecia Areata Homeopathic Treatment
People looking for the best Homeopathic medicine for alopecia areata should consult Dr. Vikas Singhal for their problems. He has been practicing in his clinic at Dr. Singhal Homeo, Chandigarh, for 19+ years. He is one of the best Homeopathic doctors to treat various acute, chronic, rare, and autoimmune diseases across India.
He also has patients from countries like the USA, UK, UAE, Canada, Singapore, etc. After going through the patient’s diagnosis reports, symptoms, and medical history, Dr. Vikas Singhal uses individualized Homeopathic Medicine for alopecia areata treatment for each case.
For an in-person consultation with the doctor, you can visit our clinic in Chandigarh or can opt for an online treatment according to your preference. You can also opt for home delivery of your Alopecia Areata Homeopathic Medicine. For further queries, you can call at 7087462000 or WhatsApp at +91 9041111747 to make an appointment.