Blood pressure is the force that blood exerts against the walls of arteries and veins. Arteries carry blood from your heart to other parts of your body. When it is too high, it leads to hypertension or high blood pressure (BP). Hypertension is one of the most common lifestyle diseases. When it reaches an abnormal level beyond 120/80 mm Hg, it causes hypertension, which can also lead to several other diseases. Homeopathy for Hypertension is a better alternative than conventional medications. Using a Homeopathic medicine for Hypertension treatment is effective and safe for all age groups.
Understanding Causes and Symptoms of Hypertension for Effective Homeopathic Medicine
Symptoms of Hypertension
High blood pressure may sneak up on you for quite some time without any symptoms, which is why you must have your blood pressure checked at regular intervals.
Some of the common symptoms are:
- Chest pounding
- Chest pain
- Vision problems
- Shortness of breath
- Irregular Heartbeat
Uncontrolled High BP can lead to:
- Heart failure
- Heart attack/myocardial infarction
- Weakened and narrowed blood vessels in kidneys
- Extra load on the tiny blood vessels in the eye
- Certain neurological complications
- Metabolic syndrome like diabetes which can further increases the chance of other heart diseases
Homeopathy for Hypertension provides symptomatic relief from the problems mentioned above. It is effective, safe, and can be taken without worrying about the side effects.
Causes of Hypertension
Blood pressure readings use two values. Systolic blood pressure indicates the pressure when the heart contracts to pump the blood. While diastolic blood pressure indicates the pressure in your arteries between each heartbeat/contraction.
Hypertension can be divided into the following categories:
- Normal Blood Pressure: 120/80 mmHg
- Elevated Blood pressure: 120/80 mmHg – 129/80 mmHg
- Stage 1 Hypertension : 130/80 mmHg – 139/89 mmHg
- Stage 2 Hypertension: >140/90 mmHg
- Hypertensive Crisis: 180/120 mmHg or more
A hypertensive crisis is a serious medical condition that leads to life-threatening complications. If any symptoms, such as chest pain, headache, shortness of breath, or a visual impairment, occur – seek immediate medical attention. If started timely, Homeopathy for hypertension can provide symptomatic relief and can also stop the progress of hypertension to its advanced stages.
Some of the most common causes of Hypertension are:
- Genetics: Usually, high BP tends to run in families.
- Living with Obesity
- High Alcohol Consumption
- Age: The risk of high BP increases with age
- High salt intake
- Living a sedentary lifestyle: Engaged in activities that expend very little energy.
- Use of drugs like cocaine, amphetamine, etc
- Stress: Extreme stress levels in life like that in the workplace or personal life can shoot up BP.
- Certain chronic conditions: kidney diseases, thyroid issues, heart problems, etc.
Homeopathic medicine for hypertension can effectively address and treat the root cause of the disease. Additionally, being made of natural ingredients, Homeopathic Medicine for hypertension is comparatively safer.
How to Prevent Hypertension?
Generally, doctors recommend lifestyle changes along with the prescribed Homeopathic medicine for hypertension.
Some of the healthy lifestyle choices are:
- Eat a balanced diet
- Reduce the daily intake of salt
- Exercise regularly
- Maintain a healthy weight
- Quit Smoking
- Quit or Limit alcohol
- Manage stress through meditation
- Monitor your blood pressure regularly
Consider changing your lifestyle habits to help prevent hypertension. Make small changes, such as snacking on fruit and vegetables instead of junk food, and continue to practice these healthy habits until they become your daily routine.
How to Diagnose Hypertension?
Usually, BP is measured by a sphygmomanometer. But, your doctor may also recommend the following supportive tests for a thorough diagnosis of hypertension – to find out the possible risks associated with hypertension.
- Urine Test – the concentration of proteins in the urine may be the first sign of kidney damage.
- Blood Test – will check your cholesterol and blood sugar levels and the condition of the kidneys.
- ECG (Electrocardiogram) – it measures the electrical activity of the heart to detect signs of heart enlargement or other damage.
- Echocardiogram – This test uses ultrasound waves to produce pictures of the heart’s valves and chambers to study the heart’s pumping action and measure the heart’s chambers and wall thickness.
Why Homeopathy for Hypertension?
Homeopathic principles aim at treating the diseased body using the minimum dose of medicine. The “Law of Minimum Dose” helps homeopathic doctors to treat the disease without causing any side effects.
Homeopathic medicine for Hypertension is one of the best options for the effective treatment and management of the problem. It also helps keep the BP at a normal level. Homeopathy for hypertension is recommended by experts worldwide for its effectiveness and gentle nature.
Homeopathy for Hypertension Treatment at Dr. Singhal Homeo
Dr. Vikas Singhal is an experienced Homeopathic doctor practicing in his clinic at Dr. Singhal Homeo, Chandigarh. He has been providing his service in Tricity, PAN India, USA, UK, UAE, Canada, and Singapore for over 19+ years. He is one of the best doctors to treat hypertension in Homeopathy. He prescribes Homeopathic medicine for hypertension based on the totality of the symptoms.
In a comprehensive evaluation of symptoms, the doctor does not simply consider the disease but also various other factors like lifestyle, diet, and the patient’s medical history to proceed with hypertension treatment in Homeopathy.
You can get online audio/video consultation and get your Homeopathic medicines for Hypertension delivered at your doorsteps. Call or WhatsApp at +91 9041111747.