If you experience any discomfort in and around the anal area while passing the stools or sitting, it could be a sign that you’re suffering from piles or hemorrhoids. Piles can affect people of all ages, but older adults and pregnant women are more likely to suffer from piles. In India, hemorrhoids affect over 10 million people per year. And 1 in 10 pregnant women suffers from piles. Yet, many find it embarrassing to talk about even with their physicians. Homeopathic medicine for piles and constipation is recommended for an effective treatment.
Understanding Piles For Effective Homeopathic Treatment
What is Piles (Hemorrhoids)?
Hemorrhoids are swollen and inflamed veins in the rectum. They develop due to the increased strain on the veins, often caused by long-term constipation, old age, or in some cases, pregnancy.
When these veins get stressed up, it causes them to swell up, and the surrounding mass of tissues comes out. The time when stool passes, the swelling stretches further, leading to discomfort, pain, and rectal bleeding. Homeopathy Medicine for piles and constipation can treat the root cause without causing any side effects.
Types of Piles & Its Symptoms
Based on their location, hemorrhoids/piles are classified into three:
Internal Hemorrhoids – Internal hemorrhoids are swellings or lumps in the rectum. There is no sharp pain in the sensory nerves. A patient might feel incomplete evacuation and the sensation of something got stuck in the rectum.
- Bleeding during or after passing the bowels.
- Presence of mucous in the stools.
- Itchiness in the rectum
External Hemorrhoids – External hemorrhoids are the swelling/blood clot that forms under the skin around the anus. Cuts, pinches, or pulls at the external hemorrhoids hurt very severely.
- Severe Pain
Thrombosed Hemorrhoids – The condition occurs when a blood clot forms inside a hemorrhoidal vein, restricting blood flow and causing inflammation of the anal tissues.
- Severe pain
- A hard lump near your anus
Despite the severity, Homeopathy medicine for piles and constipation can effectively treat the problem and help reduce relapse chances.
Piles Grading System
Piles are classified into four grades:
- Grade I: Grade I piles are small swellings on the inside lining of the anus. These can’t be seen from the outside.
- Grade II: These piles get partially prolapsed from the anus when you go to the toilet but quickly retract back inside again.
- Grade III: They also get prolapsed from the anal portion and feel like small, soft lumps. However, they have to be re-inserted.
- Grade IV: They remain outside the anus, cannot be pushed back in, and need treatment. It sometimes becomes large and painful.
Homeopathy Medicines for piles and constipation resolve the issue to a great extent and can cure piles without any surgical approach.
Causes of Piles
The following factors cause the piles problem:
- Poor muscle tone in the rectal region
- Overusing laxatives
- Lifting heavy weights
- Frequent Constipation or Diarrhea
- Sedentary lifestyle
- Family history of piles
How are Piles Diagnosed?
A Homeopathic doctor usually diagnoses piles after carrying out a physical examination.
The doctor may ask the following questions:
- What symptoms are you experiencing?
- Which activities aggravate the symptoms more?
- Does anyone in your family have experienced piles?
- What is the appearance and frequency of bleeding?
- Are you able to control urination?
- Any bulging or itching sensation around the anal area?
- Are you already on other kinds of medications? Any many more depending on person to person.
Sometimes, you might be suggested to do these below-mentioned tests. It will help your doctor to understand the condition clearly:
- Colonoscopy : This test detects changes and abnormalities in the large intestine (colon) and rectum.
- Ultrasonography : This test uses the high-frequency sound waves to scan the body’s internal organs.
- A Complete Blood Count (CBC) Test : This test is used to evaluate your overall health and detect the underlying causes.
Tips on How to Prevent Piles
Uncontrolled piles can cause problems in the long run, so you can follow the tips below to prevent them:
- Increase the intake of fluids (Juices & Water)
- Consume high fiber diet
- Eat fresh fruits and vegetables
- Avoid processed foods
- Control your weight
- Avoid/lessen the alcohol consumption
- Quit smoking
Dr. Singhal Homeo – For Best Homeopathic Treatment for Piles & Constipation
People looking for the Best Homeopathic Medicine for piles should consult Dr. Vikas Singhal for their problems. He has been practicing in the Homeopathy field for the past 19+ years and treating various acute and chronic diseases including piles. He is one of the best Homeopathic doctors to treat piles and constipation all over India and in foreign countries like the USA, UK, UAE, Canada, and Singapore.
After going through the medical history, Dr. Vikas Singhal uses individualized piles and constipation Homeopathic Medicine for a given case/patient. In addition, you can get online audio/video consultation and also get the best homeopathic medicine for piles and constipation at your doorsteps.
Call or WhatsApp at +91 9041111747.