Alopecia Areata is a condition where a person loses hair from one or more spots on the scalp. The patches of hair loss can vary in size.
Alopecia Areata is an autoimmune disease and is thought to be triggered by psychological stress. Though the person suffering from this disease remains healthy otherwise, this problem is chiefly a cosmetic problem. It results in an altered appearance of the person. The same can cause people to shy away from social interactions and may result in frustration in personal as well as professional lives. Homeopathic treatment of Alopecia areata is very effective and can regain the lost hair easily, ultimately covering the patches of hair loss.
Understanding Alopecia Areata symptoms for its effective Homeopathic Treatment
It is important to understand the symptoms of the diseases for effective Homeopathic treatment of Alopecia areata. Alopecia areata starts with small bald patches and there are no visual changes in the appearance of the underlying scalp skin.
- The bald patches are generally oval or round in shape.
- Alopecia areata generally affects the head and the beard but can affect any other part of the body with hairs. The area of the bald patches may be painful and can also cause a tingling sensa.
- The roots of the hairs may become weak, resulting in easily pulling out of the hair.
- One side of the scalp may have more patches than the other.
- It is more common in children but is seen to affect at any age.
- The nails may develop a linear ridge-like appearance called ‘trachyonychia’.
- The person may undergo periods of remission and relapse. It means the problem may go away for some time, and come back after a certain period of time. Alopecia areata Homeopathic treatment can help get rid of the problem and regain the lost hair.
Alopecia Areata Homeopathic Treatment
Hair follicles are known to remain unaffected by the immune system, which prevents these from inflammation. This is called Immune privilege. In the case of Alopecia areata, the T Cell Lymphocytes override this immune privilege and cause inflammation of the hair follicles.
Systemic autoimmunity causes the body’s immune system to attack the anagen hair follicle and suppress or stop the hair growth.
Moreover, the genetic predisposition to other autoimmune diseases like rheumatoid arthritis, Type-1 Diabetes, etc. may also increase the risk of developing Alopecia. The right Homeopathic medicine for alopecia areata treatment can effectively address the problem, and cover the bald patches with new and healthy hair.
Where to find the Right Homeopathic Medicine for Alopecia Areata Treatment?
Dr. Vikas Singhal can be the best option for Alopecia Areata Homeopathy Treatment. Over the past two decades, he has been practicing at Dr. Singhal Homeo, Chandigarh. He is among the best Homeopathic doctors to treat various acute, chronic, rare, and autoimmune diseases across India. Moreover, Dr. Vikas Singhal has patients not only from India but from various parts of the world like the USA, UK, UAE, Canada, Singapore, etc.
After going through the diagnosis reports, symptoms, and history of relapses, Dr. Vikas Singhal uses individualized Homeopathic medicine for alopecia areata for a given patient.
If you desire an in-person consultation with the doctor, you can visit our clinic or can opt for online treatment. You can also take up home delivery services of your Alopecia Areata Homeopathic Medicine.
For the best results and lasting relief from bald spots with Homeopathic Treatment for alopecia areata, you can call us at +91 7087462000 or WhatsApp at +91 9041111747 to make an appointment.