Alopecia Areata is a condition where a person loses hair from one or more spots on the scalp. The patches of hair loss can vary in size.
Alopecia Areata is an autoimmune disease and is thought to be triggered by psychological stress. Though the person suffering from this disease remains healthy otherwise, this problem is chiefly a cosmetic problem. It results in an altered appearance of the person. The same can cause people to shy away from social interactions and may result in frustration in personal as well as professional lives. Homeopathic treatment of Alopecia areatais very effective and can regain the lost hair easily, ultimately covering the patches of hair loss.
Understanding Alopecia Areata symptoms for its effective Homeopathic Treatment
It is important to understand the symptoms of the diseases for effective Homeopathic treatment of Alopecia areata. Alopecia areata starts with small bald patches and there are no visual changes in the appearance of the underlying scalp skin.
- The bald patches are generally oval or round in shape.
- Alopecia areata generally affects the head and the beard but can affect any other part of the body with hairs. The area of the bald patches may be painful and can also cause a tingling sensa
- The roots of the hairs may become weak, resulting in easily pulling out of the hair.
- One side of the scalp may have more patches than the other.
- It is more common in children but is seen to affect at any age.
- The nails may develop a linear ridge-like appearance called ‘trachyonychia’.
- The person may undergo periods of remission and relapse. It means the problem may go away for some time, and come back after a certain period of time. Alopecia areata Homeopathic treatment can help get rid of the problem and regain the lost hair.
Alopecia Areata Homeopathic Treatment
Hair follicles are known to remain unaffected by the immune system, which prevents these from inflammation. This is called Immune privilege. In the case of Alopecia areata, the T Cell Lymphocytes override this immune privilege and cause inflammation of the hair follicles.
Systemic autoimmunity causes the body’s immune system to attack the anagen hair follicle and suppress or stop the hair growth.
Moreover, the genetic predisposition to other autoimmune diseases like rheumatoid arthritis, Type-1 Diabetes, etc may also increase the risk of developing Alopecia areata in the person. The right Homeopathic medicine for alopecia areata treatment can effectively address the problem, and cover the bald patches with new and healthy hair.
Where to find the Right Homeopathic Medicine for Alopecia Areata Treatment?
Dr. Vikas Singhal is a renowned Homeopathic practitioner and is giving his services from his clinic – Dr. Singhal Homeo at Chandigarh as well as online. Dr. Vikas Singhal is treating the cases of Alopecia areata for around 19 years now.
He is a popular name in the field of Homeopathy in the Indian and International Homeopathy community.
Call Dr. Singhal Homeo on the numbers provided. You can visit the clinic to get a consultation and Homeopathic treatment for Alopecia areata with Dr. Vikas, in person, or can also opt for telephonic consultation. It is better to keep the test reports handy. Once the doctor has checked all your reports, he will prepare a proper medicine or a combination of the medicines and the medicines will be sent to your address (T&C apply).
Book a consultation. Call Dr. Singhal Homeo on +91 9041111747. If you are suffering from a health condition, you can get an online video consultation at Dr. Singhal Homeo and get your medicines delivered across India and in countries like the USA, UK, UAE, Canada, and Singapore.