Asthma is a chronic inflammatory and dangerous respiratory condition of the lungs and airways. It is basically a breathing condition, which mainly caused when the bronchial tubes give rise to sticky secretions along the tubes. These secretions result in classic asthmatic reactions when the airways become restricted or inflamed when coated in mucus.
People of any age group or gender can get affected with asthma. The causes of asthma involve a number of environmental and hereditary factors. Asthma attacks generally leave a person unable to take part in his favourite physical activities, such as from playing sports or simply walking around the park or garden.
However, the good news is that there are various ways to treat asthma, which can help an asthma patient to live his life at fullest.
The doctors generally prescribe patients some asthma medications, which generally includes:
a. Inhalation Corticosteroids
Doctors frequently prescribe these cortisone-like medicines to people dealing with asthma. If these medicines are used in proper way, these can considerably reduce the intensity of asthma symptoms, such as difficulty breathing and coughing. Inhalation Corticosteroids also help in reducing the number and severity of asthma attacks that can be very dangerous.
b. Leukotriene Receptor Antagonists
Leukotriene receptor antagonists, often called as LTRAs or anti-inflammatory bronchoconstriction preventors, are a type of non-steroidal oral medication, which is generally recommended by health experts for asthma. These are quite effective against asthma as they aim to stop the chemical reaction that can give rise to inflammation in the lungs, in that way, it helps to make it easier for asthma patients to breathe.
2. Long-acting anti-inflammatory asthma inhalers: Long-acting anti-inflammatory asthma inhalers are generally required to cure the inflammation related with asthma. If used properly, these inhalers distribute low doses of steroids to the lungs with least side effects. The fast-acting or “rescue” bronchodilator inhalers are very effective and work straight away on opening airways in case of an asthma attack.
3. Homeopathy treatment for Bronchial Asthma: Homeopathy is a branch of medical science that provides a permanent cure for asthma. Homeopathic remedies work magnificently well to eliminate asthma at the root. Homeopathic medicines stimulate the body’s own restorative processes, mostly reinforcing body’s natural healing system to make it strong to fight with this condition. Given below are some of the most commonly used homeopathic medicines for asthma, which include:
Arsenic Album: It is one of the best homeopathic medicines for asthma. Arsenic Album is very effective in treating those asthma cases, where patients feel suffocative cough, wheezing, and shortness of breath.
Antimonium Tartaricum : It is an excellent homeopathic remedy for treating Bronchial asthma with extreme, rattling cough. In such cases, the cough is generally loose, rattling and the lungs feel full of mucus.
4. Lifestyle changes
Making some lifestyle changes can help you to cure and prevent asthma attacks as well as avoid triggers that can give rise to an asthma attack. However, it is quite difficult to completely eliminate all allergens from your environment as there are numerous types of allergens that can trigger asthma. Nevertheless, there are a number of things that one can do to reduce allergens and minimize his/her exposure to asthma triggers. Some of these are including:
• Washing bedding once a week with hot water to kill mites.
• Try to keep pets out of the house.
• Do not leave out any food. Always try to store food in airtight containers.
• Try to avoid using strong smelling products, such as perfume, talcum or paint.
Friends, as you all know very well that classical homeopathic medicines are prescribed only on the basis of TOTALITY OF SYMPTOMS with a clear cut identification of disease in patient and patient in disease also, even then we are providing here just a few homeopathic medicines for different types of medical problems in a short way.
But reader is advised very strongly to use the medicines only under medical supervision and these medicines should never ever consumed without proper consultation with your doctor or GP.
All types of ACUTE as well as CHRONIC COMPLEX diseases, (as described in this article) are being treated gently and harmoniously in our singhal multispeciality homoeopathy clinic with best classical homoeopathy medicine available to us, by helping and correcting the internal immune system .
We, in our clinic treat all types of acute and chronic diseases and for this we are having best qualified homoeopathic doctors available with us.
As you all know that In this modern mobile and digital era, diseases are increasing day by day just because of our poor life style which includes improper nutrition with no exercise and working in high level of pollution as well as radiation ; this give rise to all type of life-style diseases which includes Obesity, Diabetes, Text neck, Hypertension, Stress Related Anxiety And Depression, Thyroid And Menses Related Problems, Eczema Or Dermatitis, Lichen Planus, Psoriasis Vulgaris, Hairfall, Skin Allergy And Allergies To Milk, Dust, Mites,Wheat And Perfumes Etc, Student’ Stress, I.B.S. (Ulcerative Colitis ),Rheumatoid Arthritis And Other Auto Immune as well as Hormonal Disorders And Diseases Etc.