Strokes are one of the health problems that can affect anyone at almost any age. Strokes can leave a patient with terrible results. Although there is not any full foolproof way to avoid a stroke, but the health care experts do believe that it can be prevented by making some lifestyle changes and diet changes. However, out of these, the best way to prevent strokes is by improving your diet.
- Chocolate : Chocolate is one of the effective food items in lowering heart disease and stroke risk. However, it is always recommend that one should not stuff his face with chocolate, as only a “moderate” amount (16-grams to 100-grams daily)of this is beneficial.
- Tomatoes : Tomatoes are also considered very helpful in lowering the risk of a stroke. Tomatoes contain lycopene and high levels of lycopene are generally associated with a significantly reduced risk of stroke. A study done on 1,000 Finnish men aged 46 to 55, shown that those with the highest lycopene levels were 55% less prone to have a stroke.
- Citrus Fruits : Studies found that eating an orange or grapefruit can lower the chance of having a stroke, especially among women. Studies shown that women, who ate the most citrus fruits, lowered their risk of a stroke by 19-percent.
- Coffee and Green Tea : Coffee and green tea, are among the foods that can prevent a stroke. A 13-year study done on more than 80,000 Japanese adults shown that people who drank at least one cup of coffee a day had a 20% less risk of stroke while those who drank 2 to 3 cups of green tea daily had a 14% reduced risk.
- Whole Grains : Whole Grains foods are rich in fiber and are generally associated with a lower stroke risk. Eight studies from around the world revealed that those who increased their fiber intake by 7-grams per day had a 7-percent lower stroke risk.
- Peanuts : Some health experts recommend that eating peanuts every day can help to reduce the risk of stroke and other diseases. Studies revealed that eating a handful of peanuts each day as a healthy snack helps to cut down the risk of stroke, cardiovascular disease, and coronary heart disease.
- Garlic : Garlic is a one of the best choice for reducing stroke risk. A study found that daily consumption of garlic can result in a 50% reduction in rates of stroke. One should try to add garlic to their diet and routine, as it can not only help lower cholesterol and fatty deposits, but also helps in thinning blood to reduce the chance of clotting.
- Sweet Potatoes : Sweet Potatoes are also regarded very beneficial as they are very high in potassium that can lower stroke risk. A recent study has shown the benefits of eating potassium-rich foods for older women (aged 50 to 79). The results of this study revealed that women who ate the most potassium had a 12-percent lower risk of stroke as compared to those who consumed the least potassium. Apart from stroke, potassium also helps control the effects of salt in the diet.
Friends, as you all know very well that classical homeopathic medicines are prescribed only on the basis of TOTALITY OF SYMPTOMS with a clear cut identification of disease in patient and patient in disease also, even then we are providing here just a few homeopathic medicines for different types of medical problems in a short way.
But reader is advised very strongly to use the medicines only under medical supervision and these medicines should never ever consumed without proper consultation with your doctor or GP.
All types of ACUTE as well as CHRONIC COMPLEX diseases, (as described in this article) are being treated gently and harmoniously in our Singhal multispecialty homoeopathy clinic with best classical homoeopathy medicine available to us, by helping and correcting the internal immune system .
We, in our clinic treat all types of acute and chronic diseases and for this we are having best qualified homoeopathic doctors available with us.
As you all know that In this modern mobile and digital era, diseases are increasing day by day just because of our poor life style which includes improper nutrition with no exercise and working in high level of pollution as well as radiation ; this give rise to all type of life-style diseases which includes Obesity, Diabetes, Text neck, Hypertension, Stress Related Anxiety And Depression, Thyroid And Menses Related Problems, Eczema Or Dermatitis, Lichen Planus, Psoriasis Vulgaris, Hairfall, Skin Allergy And Allergies To Milk, Dust, Mites, Wheat And Perfumes Etc, Student’ Stress, I.B.S. (Ulcerative Colitis ),Rheumatoid Arthritis And Other Auto Immune as well as Hormonal Disorders And Diseases Etc.