Cataract is a clouding of the lens in the eye which results in difficultly of vision. Cataract can affect one or both the eyes. Due to cataract, people face difficulty in driving, reading or even recognizing faces. Cataract may cause half blindness. The lens of the eye looks foggy or dusty. Things also look hazy or less colorful with a cataract.
Most cataracts develop slowly and don’t disturb eyesight at early stage. But later it interferes with vision.
Here are the main causes of cataract:
- UV radiation
- Smoking and Alcohal
- Inadequate vitamin C
Symptoms Of Cataract
Here are some vision changes noticed if someone has cataract:
- Having blurry, clouded and dim vision
- Seeing double(when you see two images instead of one image)
- Vision difficulty at night
- Fading or yellowing of colors
- Need brighter lights for reading and other activities
- Sensitivity to light and glare
- Trouble with eyeglasses or contact lenses not working well.
Types Of Cataract
Cataracts are classified based on where and how they develop in your eye,Below are the classifications:
- Nuclear Cataracts: Nuclear cataracts are formed in the middle of the lens and make the center looks yellow or brown.
- Cortical Cataracts: Cortical Cataracts are of wedge-shape and are formed around the edges of the nucleus.
- Posterior Capsular Cataracts: Posterior Capsular Cataracts affects the back of eye.
- Congenital Cataracts: Congenital Cataracts are present at birth or baby’s earlier ages.
- Secondary Cataracts: Secondary Cataracts are caused due to disease or medications.
- Traumatic Cataracts: Traumatic Cataracts develop after there is an injury in the eye.
- Radiation Cataracts: Radiation Cataracts are formed after a person has gone through the radiation treatment for cancer.
Friends, as you all know very well that classical homeopathic medicines are prescribed only on the basis of TOTALITY OF SYMPTOMS with a clear cut identification of disease in patient and patient in disease also, even then we are providing here just a few homeopathic medicines for different types of medical problems in a short way.
But reader is advised very strongly to use the medicines only under medical supervision and these medicines should never ever consumed without proper consultation with your doctor or GP.
All types of ACUTE as well as CHRONIC COMPLEX diseases, (as described in this article) are being treated gently and harmoniously in our Singhal multispecialty homoeopathy clinic with best classical homoeopathy medicine available to us, by helping and correcting the internal immune system .
We, in our clinic treat all types of acute and chronic diseases and for this we are having best qualified homoeopathic doctors available with us.
As you all know that In this modern mobile and digital era, diseases are increasing day by day just because of our poor life style which includes improper nutrition with no exercise and working in high level of pollution as well as radiation ; this give rise to all type of life-style diseases which includes Obesity, Diabetes, Text neck, Hypertension, Stress Related Anxiety And Depression, Thyroid And Menses Related Problems, Eczema Or Dermatitis, Lichen Planus, Psoriasis Vulgaris, Hairfall, Skin Allergy And Allergies To Milk, Dust, Mites, Wheat And Perfumes Etc. Student’ Stress, I.B.S. (Ulcerative Colitis ),Rheumatoid Arthritis And Other Auto Immune as well as Hormonal Disorders And Diseases Etc.