Cheilitis is the Inflammation of the Lips. Most of the Cheilitis are caused by the factors like Chapping (cracking and peeling of skin of the Lips) and lot of sun exposure of lips. Angular Cheilitis is inflammation to the corners of the mouth .
Causes of Cheilitis include overexposure to the sun, dehydration, medications, allergies and other diseases. Temporary Cheilitis requires no medical intercession.
Symptoms Of Cheilitis
During the starting, symptons are unnoticeable but slowly they will be seen on Lips. Some of the Common symptoms of Cheilitis are:
- Dryness: Dryness of Lips is the lack of moisture.
- Cracking: As Lips become dry, people faces many problems like cracking of skin and bleeding of lips.
- Color of lips: color of the lip may not be uniform and some parts of lips appear white and pale.
- Swelling of lips
- Thickening of lips
- Burning sensation
- Border of the lips disappear
Types Of Cheilitis
There are several types of Cheilitis:
- Angular Cheilitis: Angular Cheilitis is inflammation to the corners of the mouth .Main causes are drivel of saliva in elder people and children which leads to bleeding, redness and cracking of skin at the corners of the mouth.
- Granulomatous Cheilitis: Granulomatous Cheilitis are swollen lips. It occurs due to Crohn’s disease, allergy, infection or even cancer.
- Actinic Cheilitis: Actinic Cheilitis is dryness with thickening of lip. It is caused by excessive exposure to the sun. It can also be developed into cancer so it needs proper medical treatment.
- Exfoliative Cheilitis: Exfoliative Cheilitis is continually peeling of skin of lips.
- Lichenoid Cheilitis: Lichenoid Cheilitis affects the skin around the lips and turns it to whitish.
- Cutaneous Lupus Erythematosus: It is the condition which affects the skin and connective tissues.
- Eczematous Cheilitis: Eczematous Cheilitis is caused by irritants, itching and peel off of lips.
- Cheilitis Glandularis: Cheilitis Glandularis is the enlargement of lower lip and leads to swelling.
Homeopathic Remedies For Cheilitis
Homeopathic treatment for Cheilitis includes around 40 remedies in total. In case of vitamins deficiency, the supplements as guided by your homeopathic doctor are best remedy.
There is remedy known as Streptococcinum, but is has adverse reactions so not recommended by many doctors.
Some other remedies for treatment of Cheilitis used are:
- Natrum mur
- Nitric Acid
Friends, as you all know very well that classical homeopathic medicines are prescribed only on the basis of TOTALITY OF SYMPTOMS with a clear cut identification of disease in patient and patient in disease also, even then we are providing here just a few homeopathic medicines for different types of medical problems in a short way.
But reader is advised very strongly to use the medicines only under medical supervision and these medicines should never ever consumed without proper consultation with your doctor or GP.
All types of ACUTE as well as CHRONIC COMPLEX diseases, (as described in this article) are being treated gently and harmoniously in our singhal multispeciality homoeopathy clinic with best classical homoeopathy medicine available to us, by helping and correcting the internal immune system .
We, in our clinic treat all types of acute and chronic diseases and for this we are having best qualified homoeopathic doctors available with us.
As you all know that In this modern mobile and digital era, diseases are increasing day by day just because of our poor life style which includes improper nutrition with no exercise and working in high level of pollution as well as radiation ; this give rise to all type of life-style diseases which includes Obesity, Diabetes, Text neck, Hypertension, Stress Related Anxiety And Depression, Thyroid And Menses Related Problems, Eczema Or Dermatitis, Lichen Planus, Psoriasis Vulgaris, Hairfall, Skin Allergy And Allergies To Milk, Dust, Mites, Wheat And Perfumes Etc, Student’ Stress, I.B.S. (Ulcerative Colitis ),Rheumatoid Arthritis And Other Auto Immune as well as Hormonal Disorders And Diseases Etc.