Gastritis is an inflammation, irritation or swollen of the lining of the stomach. As Stomach acid breaks the food and enzyme present in stomach known as pepsin which digests the protein in food. In Gastritis condition, the lining of stomach becomes inflamed which produces less acid and few enzymes. Therefore, stomach lining produces very less mucus (helps in preventing the acid dissolving the tissues of stomach) and other substances which normally protects the stomach lining.
The most common symptom is upper abdominal pain. It is believed that Gastritis sufferers are about half of population worldwide. This disease is common between old people.
Symptoms Of Gastritis
Many people suffering from Gastritis do not have any symptoms at all. Most commonly symptoms experienced are:
- Vomiting( It may be clear one, bloody depends on seriousness of stomach inflammation)
- Abdominal Pain
- Feeling fullness only with few bites of food.
- Nausea ( migraine, fainting and low blood sugar)
- Weight loss
- Chest pain
Types Of Gastritis
There are mainly two types of Gastritis:
- Acute Gastritis: Acute Gastritis is painful inflammation of the stomach lining. It may also cause the bleeding of the stomach mucosa and lasts for around 24 hours. The main cause of the acute gastritis is Bacteria Helicobacter pylori. This type of Gastritis may occur due to eating spoiled food, drugs, chemicals and many more.
- Chronic Gastritis: Chronic gastritis is the long time inflammation of stomach lining even sometimes lasts for years.
There Are Subtypes Of The Chronic Gastritis
- Type A: Type A gastritis is due to the genetic component which means it is passed from one generation to the other of the family. It is also called auto-immune gastritis.
- Type B : Type B gastritis is caused by Bacterias, Viruses and intake of anti-inflammatory drugs. Here main cause is Helicobacter pylori Bacteria.
- Type C : Type C gastritis leads to the erosion of the stomach lining. It is caused due to long term consumption of alcohol or Bile from the gall bladder.
Researches Has Revealed Two More Types Of Gastritis
- Type D : Type D gastritis mainly leads to the Crohn’s disease ( also called inflammatory bowel disease).
- Type R : Type R gastritis is caused by the heartburn.
Friends, as you all know very well that classical homeopathic medicines are prescribed only on the basis of TOTALITY OF SYMPTOMS with a clear cut identification of disease in patient and patient in disease also, even then we are providing here just a few homeopathic medicines for different types of medical problems in a short way.
But reader is advised very strongly to use the medicines only under medical supervision and these medicines should never ever consumed without proper consultation with your doctor or GP.
All types of ACUTE as well as CHRONIC COMPLEX diseases, (as described in this article) are being treated gently and harmoniously in our Singhal multispecialty homoeopathy clinic with best classical homoeopathy medicine available to us, by helping and correcting the internal immune system .
We, in our clinic treat all types of acute and chronic diseases and for this we are having best qualified homoeopathic doctors available with us.
As you all know that In this modern mobile and digital era, diseases are increasing day by day just because of our poor life style which includes improper nutrition with no exercise and working in high level of pollution as well as radiation ; this give rise to all type of life-style diseases which includes Obesity, Diabetes, Text neck, Hypertension, Stress Related Anxiety And Depression, Thyroid And Menses Related Problems, Eczema Or Dermatitis, Lichen Planus, Psoriasis Vulgaris, Hairfall, Skin Allergy And Allergies To Milk, Dust, Mites,Wheat And Perfumes Etc, Student’ Stress, I.B.S. (Ulcerative Colitis ),Rheumatoid Arthritis And Other Auto Immune as well as Hormonal Disorders And Diseases Etc.