Being over weight generally feels uncomfortable and embarrassing. However, obesity can also damage your health as it can lead to various serious health problems, like heart disease, stroke, diabetes, and even some types of cancer.
Hence, it becomes quite important to look for some ways to put down extra weight. Here is a quick guide, which can help you to reduce extra weight more quickly.
- Always Have A Proper Breakfast : Though all meals are very important, but breakfast is very crucial as it helps you start your day in a right manner. The best breakfast is the one, which fill you up, keep you satisfied and fend off your cravings. Try to eat between 400 and 500 calories in your breakfast, and should include a source of lean protein plus filling fat such as eggs, unsweetened Greek yogurt, beans, nuts or nut butters and fibre.
- Drink Plenty Of Water And Avoid Other Beverages :Try to drink mainly water than other drinks. A sport or energy drink or a fruit smoothie each contains around 100 calories but these are not satisfying the way 100 calories of food are, therefore these beverages are just a waste. On the other hand, water has zero calories, carbs and sodium, which makes it the best slim-down drink. Moreover, in fact it aids to wash out excess water weight and jumpstart the metabolism.
- Go For Whole Foods : One should ensure that everything he/she eating is whole and nothing packaged or processed. As salt is an additive, there are certain foods that have highest quantity of sodium, which you really have to keep in mind when planning your meals. Moreover, you should make sure that all items you choose are fresh, which generally include whole grains, fresh fruits and veggies, low-fat dairy and lean protein.
- Go For A Regular Walk: Though exercising at any time is very good for health, but any evening activity can mostly be very beneficial as a lot of people’s metabolism slows down in the evening. A half an hour of aerobic activity before dinner helps to increase the metabolic rate and can also sustain it for another two hours, after you’ve stopped doing this. Moreover, it can also help you relax after your dinner as you will not be attracted by stress-induced grazing.
- Take A Little Bit More Sleep: Sleeping 30 minutes more a night can also help to reduce weight as that extra sleep, whether you sleep 6 hours or 8, helps to feel you refresh and you can make better food choices. Moreover, more restful sleep also boosts your metabolism and you won’t feel lethargic.
- Write Down Everything You Eat: A number of studies have shown that people who write down everything they eat, particularly those ones who write down while they’re eating, lose weight more effectively and quickly and keep it off for a longer time period. One can easily make out some other areas of their daily eats that need a little improvement when it’s written out in front of them.
Friends, as you all know very well that classical homeopathic medicines are prescribed only on the basis of TOTALITY OF SYMPTOMS with a clear cut identification of disease in patient and patient in disease also, even then we are providing here just a few homeopathic medicines for different types of medical problems in a short way.
But reader is advised very strongly to use the medicines only under medical supervision and these medicines should never ever consumed without proper consultation with your doctor or GP.
All types of ACUTE as well as CHRONIC COMPLEX diseases, (as described in this article) are being treated gently and harmoniously in our Singhal multispecialty homoeopathy clinic with best classical homoeopathy medicine available to us, by helping and correcting the internal immune system .
We, in our clinic treat all types of acute and chronic diseases and for this we are having best qualified homoeopathic doctors available with us.
As you all know that In this modern mobile and digital era, diseases are increasing day by day just because of our poor life style which includes improper nutrition with no exercise and working in high level of pollution as well as radiation ; this give rise to all type of life-style diseases which includes Obesity, Diabetes, Text neck, Hypertension, Stress Related Anxiety And Depression, Thyroid And Menses Related Problems, Eczema Or Dermatitis, Lichen Planus, Psoriasis Vulgaris, Hairfall, Skin Allergy And Allergies To Milk, Dust, Mites, Wheat And Perfumes Etc, Student’ Stress, I.B.S. (Ulcerative Colitis ),Rheumatoid Arthritis And Other Auto Immune as well as Hormonal Disorders And Diseases Etc.