What is Leucorrhoea?
Leucorrhoea is a common condition associated with vaginal discharge. This condition is commonly experienced by women of almost all age-groups. The main cause behind this problem is the fact that the female genitals are extremely prone to infections as they are moist and remain covered at most times. Apart from it, women usually sweat quite a lot in that area, which also increases the risk of infections and inflammation.
What Causes Leucorrhoea?
There are many causes of white vaginal discharge. Some of the most common of them include:
- Infections from bacteria, fungi or other parasites, especially urinary tract infections.
- Injuries or trauma to the womb or the cervix (very common during pregnancy) and to the vagina.
- Lack of cleanliness or poor hygiene
- Irritation from certain objects such as an intrauterine contraceptive device
- The use of lubricants, sprays or jellies
- Use of contraceptives
- Sexually transmitted diseases
- a low nutrition diet
It is very much important for women to consult a doctor and discover the main cause for leucorrhoea whitish discharge as vaginal discharge or leucorrhea could also lead to certain health problems such as anemia and diabetes.
What Are The Symptoms Of Leucorrhoea?
Leucorrhoea is quite a very uncomfortable condition. However, the majority of women choose to go for a leucorrhoea symptoms home remedy rather than using any medication. Nevertheless, before using any method to deal with the vaginal discharge symptoms, it is very important to discover the factors that have led to the condition.
The most common symptoms of Leucorrhoea include:
- foul smelling vaginal discharge
- pain in stomach
How Is Leucorrhoea Treated?
The treatment options for Leucorrhoea vary from case to case because of the wide variety of causes. In few cases, this condition might resolve itself, however, if the condition worsens or changes, it becomes very important to consult a doctor. If you have inflammation or infection, the doctor might prescribe you some medication to reduce symptoms and kill bacteria or calm the tissue. However, the use of Antibiotics can lead to antibiotic resistant bacteria in your body and might also disturb the good and bad bacterial balance.
On the other side, the conventional mode of treatment of leucorrhoea does not correct the hormonal imbalance, which is clearly one of the key root causes of leucorrhoea. Apart from it, medications do not work with your immune system to prevent recurrences as they unsystematically kill the bacteria that your immune system must kill with great caution.
Homeopathic Treatment For Leucorrhoea
Homeopathy mode of treatment works by maintaining the hormonal balance and enhancing our body’s immune system to beat the infection. The natural homeopathic medicines help to control infections, ease the painful complaints, prevent recurrence and avert complications.
Some Of The Most Commonly Used Homeopathic Medicines For Leucorrhoea
- Calcareacarbonica: This is one of the most effective homeopathic remedies for leucorrhoea. It is mostly indicated for symptoms including morning affections, morning hunger, acidity of the stomach, cold and damp feet.
- Sulphur: It is another very effective homeopathic medicine. It is very helpful for scrofulous subjects (those having a leucorrhoea which makes the parts sore).
- Caulophyllum: Caulophyllum is one of the best homeopathic remedy. It is very effective to cure leucorrhoea in little girls which is very profuse and weakness the child very much.
- Pulsatilla: This natural homeopathic remedy mostly cures a milky leucorrhoea which becomes watery, acrid and burning from being retained in the vagina.
- Lilium TIg: Lilium TIg is an ideal homeopathic remedy for those who have an excoriating, watery, yellowish or yellowish brown leucorrhoea, which is profuse and mostly accompanied by a depression of spirits and bearing down in pelvic region.
Friends, as you all know very well that classical homeopathic medicines are prescribed only on the basis of TOTALITY OF SYMPTOMS with a clear cut identification of disease in patient and patient in disease also, even then we are providing here just a few homeopathic medicines for different types of medical problems in a short way.
But reader is advised very strongly to use the medicines only under medical supervision and these medicines should never ever consumed without proper consultation with your doctor or GP.
All types of ACUTE as well as CHRONIC COMPLEX diseases, (as described in this article) are being treated gently and harmoniously in our Singhal multispecialty homoeopathy clinic with best classical homoeopathy medicine available to us, by helping and correcting the internal immune system .
We, in our clinic treat all types of acute and chronic diseases and for this we are having best qualified homoeopathic doctors available with us.
As you all know that In this modern mobile and digital era, diseases are increasing day by day just because of our poor life style which includes improper nutrition with no exercise and working in high level of pollution as well as radiation ; this give rise to all type of life-style diseases which includes Obesity, Diabetes, Text neck, Hypertension, Stress Related Anxiety And Depression, Thyroid And Menses Related Problems, Eczema Or Dermatitis, Lichen Planus, Psoriasis Vulgaris, Hairfall, Skin Allergy And Allergies To Milk, Dust, Mites, Wheat And Perfumes Etc, Student’ Stress, I.B.S. (Ulcerative Colitis ),Rheumatoid Arthritis And Other Auto Immune as well as Hormonal Disorders And Diseases Etc.