Cirrhosis is a condition in which the normal tissue of Liver is being replaced to the scar-tissue. In this type of disease, sufferer becomes weak, tired, swelling in the lower legs and even develops the spider shaped blood vessels on the skin.
The main causes of Liver Cirrhosis are:
- Viral hepatitis B and C
- Non-alcoholic fatty acid
- Primary biliary cholangitis
- Certain medications.
- Damage to the Bile ducts
- Inflammation caused by autoimmune disease
Symptoms of Liver Cirrhosis
A person suffering from Liver Cirrhosis doesn’t bother about signs or symptoms at the initial stage because symptoms are non-specific.
Some of the common Symptoms and Signs of Liver Cirrhosis includes:
- Yellowing of the skin
- Loss of appetite
- Vomiting Blood
- Fluid building and swelling of the legs and abdomen
- Hepatic Encephalopathy (HE), a buildup of toxins in brain that causes both the mental and physical complications.
- Blood capillaries becomes visible on the skin on the parts of the upper abdomen
- Pain in the areas where the Liver is located.
Types of Liver Cirrhosis
- Hepatitis C Cirrhosis: It causes the swelling of the Liver. It is assumed that people drinking large quantity of the alcohol are at the risk of developing Cirrhosis in the Liver.
- Alcoholic Cirrhosis: Studies shows that people consuming alcohol more than 10 years have approx. 10 to 20 percent of heavy drinkers to develop the Cirrhosis in the liver as per American Liver Foundation reports.
- Primary Sclerosing Cholangitis: It is a disease which damages and blocks the bile ducts. Bile juice is unable to move out of the Liver results in damaging the Liver cells. Even scar tissues continuous to develop and as a result causes Cirrhosis in the Liver.
- Primary Biliary Cirrhosis: Primary Biliary Cirrhosis(PBC) is a chronic disease that slowly destroys the Liver. It causes the inflammation in the Bile duct which further results in bile duct destruction. Patients with PBC are more likely to have osteoporosis, inflammatory arthritis and thyroid disorders.
Homeopathic Remedies for Liver Cirrhosis
- Interferones: Drugs used for chronic Liver Cirrohosis. It will help to boost up immune system to fight against the disease.
- Leptandra Virginica (Leptandra): This homeopathic drug can be used in jaundice, having pain in the regions of the liver or for liver disease.
- Corticosteroids: The steroids prevents immune cells from attacking the Liver tissues. This drug is avoided for Long term uses as it has many side effects.
- Magnesium Muriaticum(Mag mur): This homeopathic drug can be used in constipation, abdominal bloating and yellow tongue.
- Taraxacum(Tarax): This homeopathic drug can be used when there is pain in the Liver.
- Nux Vomica(Nux vom)
- Chelidonium Majus(Cheli )
Friends, as you all know very well that classical homeopathic medicines are prescribed only on the basis of TOTALITY OF SYMPTOMS with a clear cut identification of disease in patient and patient in disease also, even then we are providing here just a few homeopathic medicines for different types of medical problems in a short way.
But reader is advised very strongly to use the medicines only under medical supervision and these medicines should never ever consumed without proper consultation with your doctor or GP.
All types of ACUTE as well as CHRONIC COMPLEX diseases, (as described in this article) are being treated gently and harmoniously in our singhal multispeciality homoeopathy clinic with best classical homoeopathy medicine available to us, by helping and correcting the internal immune system .
We, in our clinic treat all types of acute and chronic diseases and for this we are having best qualified homoeopathic doctors available with us.
As you all know that In this modern mobile and digital era, diseases are increasing day by day just because of our poor life style which includes improper nutrition with no exercise and working in high level of pollution as well as radiation ; this give rise to all type of life-style diseases which includes Obesity, Diabetes, Text neck, Hypertension, Stress Related Anxiety And Depression, Thyroid And Menses Related Problems, Eczema Or Dermatitis, Lichen Planus, Psoriasis Vulgaris, Hairfall, Skin Allergy And Allergies To Milk, Dust, Mites, Wheat And Perfumes etc. Student’ Stress, I.B.S. (Ulcerative Colitis ),Rheumatoid Arthritis And Other Auto Immune as well as Hormonal Disorders And Diseases etc.