No body can deny that doing any physical activity regularly definitely provides some very reflective affects on our bodies. Nevertheless, the benefits of these don’t stop there. Majority of people don’t know that a regular exercise can lead to numerous health benefits not only on our body but on our mind as well.
Here is a list of some scientifically proven physical as well as psychological health benefits of doing a regular exercise…
Psychological Health Benefits
- Exercise enhances a person’s decision making & problem solving abilities by increasing the amount of white matter, which comprise of connection making tissues, in the brain. In a study conducted by National Institutes of Health, researchers examined the problem solving and decision making abilities of a group of older adults who were engaged in a regular exercising. After that they were weighed against their sedentary counterparts. The results of this study showed that those participants who enjoyed regular aerobic fitness, were having a stronger white matter integrity and better cognitive speed.
- There are many studies that claim that exercise not only helps fighting with depression symptoms, but it also prevents depression in the first place. Actually stress triggers a harmful substance that builds up in the brain and blood. Health experts identified a certain protein, which is called skeletal muscle and can help break and eradicate this harmful stress substance. This protective stress protein can be naturally produced by skeletal muscle during exercise.
- Exercise helps to create an emotional pliability to stress. A number of recent studies have established that just a half-an hour of daily exercise can create a huge difference in the emotional state in the fact of stress. Researchers conducted a study on a group of participants and exposed them to a stressful event and observed the results. Half of the participants exercised regularly while the other half of participants were sedentary in lifestyle. However, results revealed that physically fit group were able to maintain a positive attitude and better emotional outlook than the sedentary participants.
- Exercise helps keeping emotions in check. In 2006, scientists at the National Institutes of Health study studied the affects of exercise on emotional control, in regard to emotions as part of human being’s psychological makeup. In this study, researchers monitored participants over a 2 month duration while taking part in a regular exercise program. Based on their findings, researchers claimed that even short bouts of exercise can provide a positive calming affect on emotional control, behavioural patterns, and emotional stress.
Physical Health Benefits
- A regular exercise benefits cardiovascular health in many ways. In fact, there are a number of studies that advocate the benefit of exercise on cardiovascular health and overall wellness. In fact, a moderate exercise can considerably lower the risk of stroke by up to 40-percent. This is the reason that doctors generally recommend patients to start exercising to protect themselves from many chronic diseases.
- A regular exercise helps to boost energy levels. A number of studies found that low and medium levels of physical activity help boosting overall energy. In fact, health experts strongly believe that rather than zapping energy, light exercise create a “second wind” affect on the body as well as mind, which means that it perk up energy levels and reduce fatigue.
- It is a quite well-known benefit of a regular exercise that it helps to keep body fit and in proper shape. It is one of the best ways to burn calories quickly, which eventually results in maintaining proper weight.
Friends, as you all know very well that classical homeopathic medicines are prescribed only on the basis of TOTALITY OF SYMPTOMS with a clear cut identification of disease in patient and patient in disease also, even then we are providing here just a few homeopathic medicines for different types of medical problems in a short way.
But reader is advised very strongly to use the medicines only under medical supervision and these medicines should never ever consumed without proper consultation with your doctor or GP.
All types of ACUTE as well as CHRONIC COMPLEX diseases, (as described in this article) are being treated gently and harmoniously in our singhal multispeciality homoeopathy clinic with best classical homoeopathy medicine available to us, by helping and correcting the internal immune system .
We, in our clinic treat all types of acute and chronic diseases and for this we are having best qualified homoeopathic doctors available with us.
As you all know that In this modern mobile and digital era, diseases are increasing day by day just because of our poor life style which includes improper nutrition with no exercise and working in high level of pollution as well as radiation ; this give rise to all type of life-style diseases which includes Obesity, Diabetes, Text neck, Hypertension, Stress Related Anxiety And Depression, Thyroid And Menses Related Problems, Eczema Or Dermatitis, Lichen Planus, Psoriasis Vulgaris, Hairfall, Skin Allergy And Allergies To Milk, Dust, Mites, Wheat And Perfumes Etc, Student’ Stress, I.B.S. (Ulcerative Colitis ),Rheumatoid Arthritis And Other Auto Immune as well as Hormonal Disorders And Diseases Etc.