Obsessive-Compulsive Personality Disorder (OCPD) is a personality disorder, which is mainly characterised by Extreme perfectionism, neatness and order. Those with this disorder feel a relentless need to impose their own standards on others. This disorder can affect anyone despite of gender and age. However, men are more prone to get this disorder than women.
Signs And Symptoms Of OCPD:
- Extreme Perfectionism : For many people with Obsessive-Compulsive Personality Disorder (OCPD) their degree of perfectionism can be a severe problem. According to health experts, they have extreme perfectionism that it generally interferes with task completion. For instance, the person might be not able to complete a project as his or her own excessively strict standards do not met. This type of perfectionism mostly begins by the time an individual reaches early adulthood.
- Overly Devoted to Work : People affected with this disorder are subject to be extremely devoted to their work. Initially this might help them earn praise or promotions, but eventually other OCPD symptoms will start to obstruct with professional success. For instance, they might feel incapable to hand over tasks for fear that others will not do them right or meet their standards.
In the long run, this over-devotion to work might also start to affect a person’s personal relationships with his family members and friends because of their absence from important events. Researches shown that an individual might dive even deeper into work, take more responsibility than he’s capable of handling just to get away the pressure and negativity imposed by family and friends.
- Very Prudent With Money : Although there’s nothing wrong with being careful about spending money, but people with Obsessive-Compulsive Personality Disorder are likely to take this habit to an extreme, mostly hoarding it in the event of future problems. Even experts believe that people with this disorder can be so frugal that they will not go to a food pantry and can skimp on essentials, even though if they had enough money for all they need.
- Hoarding : Hoarding is another most common symptom associated with Obsessive-Compulsive Personality Disorder (OCPD). People with this disorder, generally hang on to items even if they are worn out or useless and have no sentimental value. However, according to researchers, there are a number of reasons for this behaviour. One of the main reasons can be a feeling of deep commitment with the ‘sinfulness of waste,’”. Apart from it, people might also believe that the item might come in useful at some point in the future.
- Emotional Inflexibility : People with Obsessive-Compulsive Personality Disorder (OCPD) can also appear as emotionally rigid, mostly expressing their liking or love in a highly controlled or artificial manner. This sign can be mainly quite noticeable in situations where others would display positive emotions, like welcoming a friend at the airport.
- Strict Orderliness : People with OCPD mostly feel an irresistible need for order. They might organize their homes in such a manner that everything has its own right place. This is because the fixation with orderliness is essential so as to feel in control of their environment. Researchers say that it is quite common in individuals with OCPD to find them placing and replacing items again and again until they feel they have gotten it exactly right.
Friends, as you all know very well that classical homeopathic medicines are prescribed only on the basis of TOTALITY OF SYMPTOMS with a clear cut identification of disease in patient and patient in disease also, even then we are providing here just a few homeopathic medicines for different types of medical problems in a short way.
But reader is advised very strongly to use the medicines only under medical supervision and these medicines should never ever consumed without proper consultation with your doctor or GP.
All types of ACUTE as well as CHRONIC COMPLEX diseases, (as described in this article) are being treated gently and harmoniously in our Singhal multispecialty homoeopathy clinic with best classical homoeopathy medicine available to us, by helping and correcting the internal immune system .
We, in our clinic treat all types of acute and chronic diseases and for this we are having best qualified homoeopathic doctors available with us.
As you all know that In this modern mobile and digital era, diseases are increasing day by day just because of our poor life style which includes improper nutrition with no exercise and working in high level of pollution as well as radiation ; this give rise to all type of life-style diseases which includes Obesity, Diabetes, Text neck, Hypertension, Stress Related Anxiety And Depression, Thyroid And Menses Related Problems, Eczema Or Dermatitis, Lichen Planus, Psoriasis Vulgaris, Hairfall, Skin Allergy And Allergies To Milk, Dust, Mites, Wheat And Perfumes Etc, Student’ Stress, I.B.S. (Ulcerative Colitis ),Rheumatoid Arthritis And Other Auto Immune as well as Hormonal Disorders And Diseases Etc.