Malaria is a serious disease that’s mainly caused by a Plasmodium parasite. This parasite is generally transmitted through the bite of an infected Anopheles mosquito. When Anopheles mosquito bites a human, the parasites develop in the host’s liver and infect and finally destroy the red blood cells.
Malaria most commonly occurs in subtropical and tropical climates, as their parasites can live for a longer time.
- Causes of Malaria : Malaria mostly occurs in case a mosquito infected with the Plasmodium parasite bites you. Apart from it, it can also transmit from an infected mother to her baby at birth, which is commonly known as congenital malaria.As malaria is mainly transmitted by blood, thus it can also be transmitted through:
- an organ transplant
- a transfusion
- use of shared syringes or needles
- The Symptoms Of Malaria : Malaria has a extensive list of symptoms, which generally develop within 10 days to 4 weeks after the infection. Even in some cases, it is possible that symptoms might not occur for many months Some of the most common symptoms of malaria can include:
- high fever and chills, that can range from moderate to severe
- plenty of sweating
- abdominal pain
- abnormal bleeding
- signs of anemia
- muscle pain
- bloody stools
The Diagnoses of Malaria
As the symptoms of malaria can correlated with several other diseases such as influenza or a viral syndrome, thus, it becomes very important to analyse various other factors like a history of recent travel to an affected area or other potential exposures. The exact diagnosis of malaria can be made by analysing the blood of an infected patient under the microscope and discover the presence of the parasite. This is the most commonly performed and accepted test, in which the patients’ blood is prepared under a slide with a definite stain to spot the parasite. Apart from it, rapid diagnostic tests, known as antigen tests, are also available that can help to give the diagnosis in very few minutes.
The Treatment of Malaria
Malaria can prove to be an acute condition. For treating this condition, the doctors generally prescribe some medications based on the type of parasite that one has been affected with. In some cases, the prescribed medication might not be able to clear the infection due to parasite’s resistance to drugs. In such cases, the doctor might have to use more than one medication or need to make some changes in medications altogether to treat this condition. In addition to supportive care, the doctors also have to figure out the most appropriate antibiotics to cure malaria. However, the choice of antibiotics generally depends on many factors, including the particular species of parasite identified, the severity of symptoms, along with the determination of drug resistance as per the geographic area where the patient travelled. Depending on the above mentioned factors, doctors will administer the medication as an intravenous antibiotic or in pill form. The most commonly used medications to treat malaria include chloroquine (Aralen), doxycycline (Vibramycin, Oracea, Adoxa, Atridox), quinine (Qualaquin), and mefloquine (Lariam).
The Homeopathic Treatment For Malaria
Homeopathy is that branch of science that is based on a holistic approach to healing. Homeopathic medicines are natural, safe, deep acting and do not have any side effects on the body. Homeopathic remedies do not curb the disease and its symptoms. Actually, these medicines attack the disease at the root and stimulate the body’s own restorative processes, thus making the body strong enough to completely eradicate the disease.
Most Commonly Used Homeopathic Medicines For Malaria
- Chininum Sulphuricum: This is one of the most effective homeopathic medicines for malaria with marked chill and shivering. This remedy is very effective where the chill mainly occurs around 3 pm every day. In such cases, the person experiences great shivering even in a warm room.
- Nux Vomica: Nux Vomica is one of another best medicine for malaria with marked chill and shivering. It is mostly recommended in cases where the person feels chilliness on being uncovered.
- Boletus: Boletus is one of the most effective homeopathic remedies for malaria with profuse sweating (sweat stage). This homeopathic medicine is mainly prescribed in those malaria cases, where there is a profuse perspiration, particularly at night, along with severe chills and fever.
- Eupatorium Perfoliatum : Eupatorium Perfoliatum is one of the most useful homeopathic remedies malaria. It works exceptionally in those malaria cases where majority of complaints, except headache, are relieved by perspiration.
- Arsenic Album: This is one of the most recommended homeopathic remedies for malaria. Malaria with high fever (heat stage) is attended well with this Homeopathic medicine. It is one of the most excellent Homeopathic remedies with high grade fever with marked periodicity.
- China: China is one of the best Homeopathic remedies for malaria. It is very effective to treat malaria with high temperature that returns every week.
Friends, as you all know very well that classical homeopathic medicines are prescribed only on the basis of TOTALITY OF SYMPTOMS with a clear cut identification of disease in patient and patient in disease also, even then we are providing here just a few homeopathic medicines for different types of medical problems in a short way.
But reader is advised very strongly to use the medicines only under medical supervision and these medicines should never ever consumed without proper consultation with your doctor or GP.
All types of ACUTE as well as CHRONIC COMPLEX diseases, (as described in this article) are being treated gently and harmoniously in our Singhal multispecialty homoeopathy clinic with best classical homoeopathy medicine available to us, by helping and correcting the internal immune system .
We, in our clinic treat all types of acute and chronic diseases and for this we are having best qualified homoeopathic doctors available with us.
As you all know that In this modern mobile and digital era, diseases are increasing day by day just because of our poor life style which includes improper nutrition with no exercise and working in high level of pollution as well as radiation ; this give rise to all type of life-style diseases which includes Obesity, Diabetes, Text neck, Hypertension, Stress Related Anxiety And Depression, Thyroid And Menses Related Problems, Eczema Or Dermatitis, Lichen Planus, Psoriasis Vulgaris, Hairfall, Skin Allergy And Allergies To Milk, Dust, Mites, Wheat And Perfumes Etc, Student’ Stress, I.B.S. (Ulcerative Colitis ),Rheumatoid Arthritis And Other Auto Immune as well as Hormonal Disorders And Diseases Etc.