Nobody wants to have dry frizzy hair. However, those who want to know the ways to get rid of dry and frizzy hair, can read on here for a variety of natural home remedies and treatments about how to get rid of dry, frizzy hair effectively.
Home Remedies for Dry and Frizzy Hair
- Coconut oil : Treating dry frizzy hair with coconut oil can prove quite effective. You should massage a little warmed up coconut oil into your scalp and hair. Leave it on for around half an hour so that the warm oil can penetrate the pores and scalp, followed by a shampoo and condition. One of another way to use coconut oil is to add one teaspoon of it into your shampoo. For this mix your usual dose of shampoo with just one teaspoon of this oil in the palm of your hand and wash your hair with this mixture. You will observe a wonderful difference as the hair will be moisturized, nourished, fuzz free and shiny.
- Vinegar : Though vinegar may not smell very good, but it is a best and natural way to get rid of frizzy hair. One just needs to add 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar to a cup of water and massage into his/her hair and scalp. It will not only condition the hair but will also add shine and remove dandruff as well.
- Eggs : The best solution to get rid of frizzy hair lies in your kitchen. You just need to whip one egg into lukewarm water and apply it to your hair and massage gently, if you want to nourish and bring the shine back to your hair. Then wash out your hair with warm water. Surprisingly, you will have no need to shampoo but do condition as usual.
- Banana Hair Mask : Bananas are very effective in conditioning and nourishing the hair, as they relieve dryness and fight with frizz. The process to treat frizzy hair with this natural banana hair mask include: take one ripe banana, one tablespoon of honey and two tablespoons of olive oil and put it in your blender and mix well. After that apply this mix on your hair for up to 30 minutes and followed with shampoo and condition. This is one of the best ways to say ‘goodbye’ to your dry frizzy hair.
Over-the-counter Products To Treat Frizzy Hair
Those who do not have any time to go for home remedies to treat frizzy hair; can try certain serums and other over the counter hair products. They can go for serum that adds moisture to their hair, and makes hair look hydrated and shiny. Apart from it, there are various creams for damaged and frizzy hair available in the market. However, many of these creams are not that what they claim to be. You should not only go by the labels and must consult your hair specialist before using any of them.
Some General Tips To Get Rid Of Dry Frizzy Hair Quickly
Try to dry your hair naturally in the air or lightly pat dry your hair with towel rather than blow dry. Moreover, do not dry your hair with forced towel rubbing, because the rubbing hard can result in breaking your hair shaft and making it frizzier.
- Do not use alcohol based conditioners, since they can over dry and make your hair look frizzier.
- Always use a wide-toothed comb to dry your hair.
- Go for a mild shampoo with moisturizers and always use a conditioner after shampooing.
- Use scarves and hats to guard your hair from extreme weather.
Friends, as you all know very well that classical homeopathic medicines are prescribed only on the basis of TOTALITY OF SYMPTOMS with a clear cut identification of disease in patient and patient in disease also, even then we are providing here just a few homeopathic medicines for different types of medical problems in a short way.
But reader is advised very strongly to use the medicines only under medical supervision and these medicines should never ever consumed without proper consultation with your doctor or GP.
All types of ACUTE as well as CHRONIC COMPLEX diseases, (as described in this article) are being treated gently and harmoniously in our Singhal multispecialty homoeopathy clinic with best classical homoeopathy medicine available to us, by helping and correcting the internal immune system .
We, in our clinic treat all types of acute and chronic diseases and for this we are having best qualified homoeopathic doctors available with us.
As you all know that In this modern mobile and digital era, diseases are increasing day by day just because of our poor life style which includes improper nutrition with no exercise and working in high level of pollution as well as radiation ; this give rise to all type of life-style diseases which includes Obesity, Diabetes, Text neck, Hypertension, Stress Related Anxiety And Depression, Thyroid And Menses Related Problems, Eczema Or Dermatitis, Lichen Planus, Psoriasis Vulgaris, Hairfall, Skin Allergy And Allergies To Milk, Dust, Mites, Wheat And Perfumes Etc, Student’ Stress, I.B.S. (Ulcerative Colitis ),Rheumatoid Arthritis And Other Auto Immune as well as Hormonal Disorders And Diseases Etc.