Greying of hair can be defined as poliosis, canites, paling of hair or whiteness of hair. It is mainly due to a loss of melanocytes pigment in the hair follicles.
Although the average age at which person begins showing gray hair is between the 35 and 45 but nowadays, because of high-stress levels and pollution, it is very common among young people as well, as majority of people start having gray hair in their late 20s or early 30s.
Premature greying of hair has become very common concern worldwide as thousands of people, including men and women, are looking for medication.
Main Causes behind Greying of Hair
There are various reasons that lead to premature greying of hair, these mainly includes:
- Genetics : A series of scientific studies have shown that premature greying of hair is closely related to genetic. Hence, in those cases where parents experienced their grey hair early, there are many chances that children will face the same problem as well.
- Lack of Vitamin B12 : Another important factor that contributes in premature gray hair is the Vitamin B12 deficiency. The lack of Vitamin B12 stimulates the greying process. Hence, the gray hair starts appearing at a much younger age.
- Health Issues : Those who have been diagnosed with any severe disease or are suffering from certain health problems from a quite long time, are prone to get some premature grey hair particularly those who are suffering from thyroid.
- Lack of proper Nutrition : Eating a healthy and right diet is very important for being healthy. However, lack of proper nutrition can cause serious damage to human body and premature greying of hair is also one of them.
- Stress : Though it is not scientifically proven, but it is quite common fact that the more amount of stress one has, the higher is the risk of health getting affected and these kind of people generally show signs of premature hair greying earlier than others.
- Smoking : Smoking can also be a major factor behind greying of hair. It has been proven by a number of studies that people who smoke are more prone to facing premature greying as compared to those who don’t.
Ways to Prevent the Premature Greying of Hair
There are a number of ways to prevent premature greying of hair, mainly include making some lifestyle changes. These include:
- Reduce Stress: Learn to cope up with stress and handle your time can prove effective.
- Eat a proper diet: Eating right can also help in dealing with such situation. This should include a lot of proteins as human hair and nails are made up of a Keratin, which is a protein.
- To keep a check of thyroid levels: Those who are suffering with thyroid malfunctions are at greater risk of greying of hair. Thus, everyone should keep their thyroid level checked.
- Proper hair oiling: In some cases, dehydrated hair can also be responsible for greying of hair as there is no moisture. In such situation, oiling hair regularly can lead to a better hair condition. However, it is strongly recommended to avoid the usage of perfumed hair oils.
Homeopathic Treatment For Premature Greying Of Hair
Homeopathic medicines can prove very helpful to get rid of the symptoms that lead to premature greying of hairs. The Homeopathic medicines for premature greying of hair are mostly prepared from the natural substances, thus, they are very safe and have no side effects. Homeopathic medicines work in a very gentle and natural way so as to stop or lessen the process of greying of hair.
Friends, as you all know very well that classical homeopathic medicines are prescribed only on the basis of TOTALITY OF SYMPTOMS with a clear cut identification of disease in patient and patient in disease also, even then we are providing here just a few homeopathic medicines for different types of medical problems in a short way.
But reader is advised very strongly to use the medicines only under medical supervision and these medicines should never ever consumed without proper consultation with your doctor or GP.
All types of ACUTE as well as CHRONIC COMPLEX diseases, (as described in this article) are being treated gently and harmoniously in our Singhal multispecialty homoeopathy clinic with best classical homoeopathy medicine available to us, by helping and correcting the internal immune system .
We, in our clinic treat all types of acute and chronic diseases and for this we are having best qualified homoeopathic doctors available with us.
As you all know that In this modern mobile and digital era, diseases are increasing day by day just because of our poor life style which includes improper nutrition with no exercise and working in high level of pollution as well as radiation ; this give rise to all type of life-style diseases which includes Obesity, Diabetes, Text neck, Hypertension, Stress Related Anxiety And Depression, Thyroid And Menses Related Problems, Eczema Or Dermatitis, Lichen Planus, Psoriasis Vulgaris, Hairfall, Skin Allergy And Allergies To Milk, Dust, Mites,
Wheat And Perfumes Etc, Student’ Stress, I.B.S. (Ulcerative Colitis ),Rheumatoid Arthritis And Other Auto Immune as well as Hormonal Disorders And Diseases Etc.