Most of the people generally think of jogging or going to the gym for improving their physical health. However, these might not always prove the best options; mainly for those who are prone to injuries but immersing yourself in water can prove quite effective.
Here are seven reasons to start swimming if you want to be fit…
- Swimming Is Very Good For Your Heart : Swimming provides an excellent cardiovascular conditioning. However, one has to maintain a regular swimming routine with proper techniques to get maximum benefits. The cardiovascular system encompasses heart and blood vessels, and a healthy system can aid lower the risk of heart diseases and even heart attacks. Moreover, the problem of high blood pressure can also be addressed by swimming.
- Full-Body Workout : Unlike some types of weight training that only target some certain muscle groups, swimming can challenge your whole body. It uses all the muscles in the body whether one swim a hammer butterfly or a gentle breaststroke.
- A Part Of Cross-Training Program : Starting swimming doesn’t mean one have to give up other forms of exercise. In fact, it can be an important component of cross training program, which balance out the affect on the bones and muscles from sports, running or any other physical activity. Those who feel a bit achy from any other form of exercise, the pool can prove to be a great place for them to get a good lower-impact workout and that to be with great health benefits.
- Helps in Tackling Depression : Swimming is not only good for physical health, but it is also very good for mind. Health experts believe that swimming is one of the exercises that stimulate brain chemicals responsible for fostering the growth of nerve cells and positively influencing serotonin, which is a mood-related neurotransmitter.
- It helps in Meditation : Swimming can also help an individual quiet his mind and stay in the moment, the two most important components of meditation.
- Helps Prevent Overheating : The major problem with some forms of exercise, like training for a marathon in the summer, is that if one doesn’t properly hydrate then he/she could end up in big troubles. However, swimming indoors means one won’t get all sweaty as the water is continuously cooling him down. Nevertheless, it is very important to keep in mind that one can still get heat stroke if he/she is swimming outside in the hot sun, therefore, one should take the proper precautions.
- Boosts Metabolism : Swimming is a very effective way to boost the metabolism, which can make one feel more energized after a hard workout in the pool. Some doctors even believe that no other workout burns calories, improves metabolism, and firms every muscle in the body better than a swimming workout. Research has shown that an “easy swim” can helps to burn over 500-calories per hour. It further adds that if you are activating your fat-trimming mechanisms, you can also build lean muscle. However, experts suggest that one should not exceed it and should use a number of swimming strokes ranging from backstroke to breaststroke for best results.
Friends, as you all know very well that classical homeopathic medicines are prescribed only on the basis of TOTALITY OF SYMPTOMS with a clear cut identification of disease in patient and patient in disease also, even then we are providing here just a few homeopathic medicines for different types of medical problems in a short way.
But reader is advised very strongly to use the medicines only under medical supervision and these medicines should never ever consumed without proper consultation with your doctor or GP.
All types of ACUTE as well as CHRONIC COMPLEX diseases, (as described in this article) are being treated gently and harmoniously in our Singhal multispecialty homoeopathy clinic with best classical homoeopathy medicine available to us, by helping and correcting the internal immune system .
We, in our clinic treat all types of acute and chronic diseases and for this we are having best qualified homoeopathic doctors available with us.
As you all know that In this modern mobile and digital era, diseases are increasing day by day just because of our poor life style which includes improper nutrition with no exercise and working in high level of pollution as well as radiation ; this give rise to all type of life-style diseases which includes Obesity, Diabetes, Text neck, Hypertension, Stress Related Anxiety And Depression, Thyroid And Menses Related Problems, Eczema Or Dermatitis, Lichen Planus, Psoriasis Vulgaris, Hairfall, Skin Allergy And Allergies To Milk, Dust, Mites, Wheat And Perfumes Etc, Student’ Stress, I.B.S. (Ulcerative Colitis ),Rheumatoid Arthritis And Other Auto Immune as well as Hormonal Disorders And Diseases Etc.