Rectal bleeding can refer to any medical condition in which blood passes from your anus, however, rectal bleeding is generally believed to the process of bleeding from your lower colon or rectum.
Rectal bleeding might show up as blood in your stool. Blood that results from rectal bleeding is mostly bright red in colour; however, sometimes it can be dark maroon as well. There are several possible reasons for rectal bleeding and a complete evaluation and early diagnosis by the doctor is very much required.
Rectal bleeding must be evaluated with a careful consultation and examination by a practitioner for correct diagnosis and treatment plan as it can be a symptom or sign of a severe illness.
Rectal bleeding can also be a symptom of colorectal or anal cancer, which is a type of cancer that can be cured if diagnosed early.
Symptoms associated with rectal bleeding:
- abdominal pain
- straining and constipation
- skin problems
- swelling around the anus
Causes Of Rectal Bleeding
There are many possible causes associated with rectal bleeding. The most common reasons of rectal bleeding include:
- Chronic constipation
- Anal fissure (tear in the skin of the anus)
- Hard stools
The Other Less Common Causes Of Rectal Bleeding Are
- Angiodysplasia (abnormal blood vessels near the intestines)
- Colon cancer
- Anal cancer
- Rectal cancer
- Colon polyps
- Diarrhea (causing anal irritation)
- Crohn’s disease
- Diverticulosis (a bulging pouch that forms on the wall of the intestine)
- Ischemic colitis (colon inflammation caused by reduced blood flow)
- Proctitis (inflammation of the rectum)
- Ulcerative colitis
- Pseudomembranous colitis (colon inflammation caused by an infection)
- Radiation therapy
Treatment For Rectal Bleeding
As mentioned earlier an early diagnosis and treatment of rectal bleeding is very important. The treatment and management of it mainly include:
- diagnosing the reason and the location of the bleeding
- correcting the low blood volume and anemia
- stopping active bleeding and preventing rebleeding
- Looking for other nonbleeding lesions that may possibly bleed in the future
Homeopathic Treatment For Rectal Bleeding
Homeopathic medicines for rectal bleeding not only control bleeding appearing in stool, but also tackle the root cause very effectively. As homeopathic medicines are totally prepared with natural substances, thus the homeopathic treatment for rectal bleeding is very safe without any side effects.
The natural homeopathic remedies are very useful in tackling blood in stool. These medicines act as anti-homorrhagic agents to control bleeding from the gastro-intestinal tract appearing in stool. The homeopathic remedies first stop the bleeding in stool and then are very effective in the treatment of underlying cause of this issue.
The Most Commonly Used Homeopathic Medicines For Rectal Bleeding
- Phosphorus and Nitric Acid: Phosphorus and Nitric Acid are among the best natural Homeopathic remedies for treating rectal bleeding. Phosphorus works as the best anti-haemorrhagic when the stool contains red blood with loose stool. It is a very effective in case of profuse bleeding. Nitric Acid is very effective homeopathic medicine when the blood in stool is bright red along with constipation problem.
- Hamamelis: It is the best Homeopathic remedy for treating dark blood in stool. In this condition, there is a sensation of burning in anus along with bleeding. The bleeding is very profuse. Some patients needing Hamamelis can also have a severe backache along with bleeding in stool.
Homeopathic Remedies For Blood In Stool Due To Ulcerative Colitis
Merc Sol and Nux Vomica are regarded as the best natural remedies for bloody stool due to Ulcerative Colitis. Merc Sol is very effective Homeopathic medicine for blood in stool with chilliness. In this case, bleeding is worse at night. Even Abdominal colic with unsatisfactory stool can also appear. However, Nux Vomica is the ideal remedy when Tenesmus with blood in stool is the major complaint. The person required Nux Vomica can experienced a frequent urge to pass stool, which is generally very insufficient and unsatisfactory.
Friends, as you all know very well that classical homeopathic medicines are prescribed only on the basis of TOTALITY OF SYMPTOMS with a clear cut identification of disease in patient and patient in disease also, even then we are providing here just a few homeopathic medicines for different types of medical problems in a short way.
But reader is advised very strongly to use the medicines only under medical supervision and these medicines should never ever consumed without proper consultation with your doctor or GP.
All types of ACUTE as well as CHRONIC COMPLEX diseases, (as described in this article) are being treated gently and harmoniously in our Singhal multispecialty homoeopathy clinic with best classical homoeopathy medicine available to us, by helping and correcting the internal immune system .
We, in our clinic treat all types of acute and chronic diseases and for this we are having best qualified homoeopathic doctors available with us.
As you all know that In this modern mobile and digital era, diseases are increasing day by day just because of our poor life style which includes improper nutrition with no exercise and working in high level of pollution as well as radiation ; this give rise to all type of life-style diseases which includes Obesity, Diabetes, Text neck, Hypertension, Stress Related Anxiety And Depression, Thyroid And Menses Related Problems, Eczema Or Dermatitis, Lichen Planus, Psoriasis Vulgaris, Hairfall, Skin Allergy And Allergies To Milk, Dust, Mites, Wheat And Perfumes Etc, Student’ Stress, I.B.S. (Ulcerative Colitis ),Rheumatoid Arthritis And Other Auto Immune as well as Hormonal Disorders And Diseases Etc.
2 thoughts to “Homeopathic Treatment for Rectal bleeding / मलाशय से रक्तस्राव /”
Female patient 57yrs of Malena anemic patient having PCI stent surgery last year with medication of DAPT.
12 units have been transfused in 3 months.
Two times endoscopy and colonoscopy as well as CT enterography didn’t get any result.
Enteroscopy is left.
Doctors are suspecting about AVM or Angiodysplasia.
Please contact us on our whatsapp no – 7087462000 with case details.