High blood sugar levels over long period indicate diabetes or diabetes mellitus. Increased in thirst and frequent urination and hunger are basic symptoms of diabetes. This disease is the result of pancreas not producing enough insulin or our body cells are not responding properly to produce insulin. Diabetes can assume serious complication and result in life altering body changes.
If you are diabetic patient than you have to shift towards diabetic diet along with exercises. Basically, diabetes is a long term disease. Homeopathic use various approaches towards treatment of diabetes patient. When the blood sugar level is high, the priority is to control. There are various homeopathic medicine to reduce the level of sugar. Another approach is to understand the patient profile and resort to treatment of its illness. There is also another approach to understand the patient in depth through a detail care taking and by creating a profile at social, mental and spiritual level. We will discuss about Role of Homeopathy Treatment for Diabetes.
TYPES OF DIABETES
- TYPE 1 DIABETES
Under this type, the body doesn’t produce enough insulin. Patients suffering from this type of diabetes have to take insulin injections for life time. They must also carry out regular blood tests and a special diet.
- TYPE 2 DIABETES
In this type the body doesn’t produce enough insulin or the cells in the body. Some people may able to control their type 2 diabetes symptoms by losing weight. Risk of developing type 2 diabetes increase day by day. Overweight, physically inactive, wrong food contributes to our risk of developing type 2 diabetes.
- GESTATIONAL DIABETES
Gestational diabetes affects females during pregnancy. Women’s who have high level of glucose in their blood are unable to produce enough insulin to transport all of glucose into their cells. Most of gestational patients can control their diabetes with exercise and diet.
SYMPTOMS OF DIABETES
Increased frequency of urination, frequently feeling thirsty, weakness and fatigue, unexplained lose of weight are symptoms of diabetes.
COMPLICATIONS LINKED TO BADLY CONTROLLED DIABETES
- EYE COMPLICATIONS: Cataracts, diabetic retinopathy and others.
- FOOT COMPLICATIONS: Ulcers or neuropathy.
- SKIN COMPLICATIONS: People who are facing from diabetes are more susceptible to skin problems.
- HEART PROBLEMS: Heart problems are like as ischemic heart disease, when the blood suypply to the heart muscle is diminished.
- HYPERTENTION: Hypertension is common in people with diabetes, which can raise the risk of kidney disease, eye problems and stroke.
- INFECTIONS: People who are badly in controlling diabetes are susceptible to infections.
- ERECTILE DYSFUCTION: Male impotence
- HEALING KOF WOUNDS: Lesions take much longer to heal
- STROKE: If blood pressure, cholesterol levels and blood glucose levels are not controlled, the risk of strokes increases significantly.
DETERMINATION THAT YOU HAVE DIABETES, PREDIABETES OR NO?
Doctors can determine that whether the patient has diabetes or not in 3 different ways:
The A1C test
- 6.5% means Diabetes
- Between 5.7% and 6 means prediabetes
- Less than 5.7% means normal
The FPG (Fasting Plasma Glucose) test
- At least 126 mg means diabetes
- Between 100 and 126 means prediabetes
- Less than 100 mg means normal
The OGTT (oral glucose tolerance test)
- 200 mg means diabetes
- Between 140 and 199 means prediabetes
- Less than 140 means normal
- ABROMA AUGUSTA: One of the effective medicine to treat diabetes. Its use is highly recommended in those patients who suffers from weakness due to diabetes. Abroma augusta is also of great help in treating sleeplessness in a person with diabetes.
- PHOSPHORUS: Phosphorus is an effective medicine for diabetes patient. Its help in weakness of vision in a diabetic patient.
- SYZYGIUM JAMBOLANUM: Syzygium is a homeopathic medicine for reducing sugar levels. It acts efficiently in decreasing sugar levels. Excessive thirst and excessive urination are always present in the patient. Homeopathic medicine Syzygium gives wonderful results in treatment of long standing ulcers.
- GYMNEMA SYLVESTRE: Gymnema is a natural homeopathic medicine for patients who are losing their weight because of weakness and exhaustion. This medicine help in improvement of overall health. The patients puts on weight and feel energetic.
- LACTIC: Lactic is exceedingly good remedy in gastrohepatic variety of diabetes and give good results. It has good clinical record. Symptoms: urine light yellow, thirst, nausea, debility, saccharine and costive bowels.
- ACETIC ACID: Acetic acid is also valuable diabetic remedy for large quantities of pale urine, intense thirst, hot, dry skin and marked debility.
Friends, as you all know very well that classical homeopathic medicines are prescribed only on the basis of TOTALITY OF SYMPTOMS with a clear cut identification of disease in patient and patient in disease also, even then we are providing here just a few homeopathic medicines for different types of medical problems in a short way.
But reader is advised very strongly to use the medicines only under medical supervision and these medicines should never ever consumed without proper consultation with your doctor or GP.
All types of ACUTE as well as CHRONIC COMPLEX diseases, (as described in this article) are being treated gently and harmoniously in our singhal multispeciality homoeopathy clinic with best classical homoeopathy medicine available to us, by helping and correcting the internal immune system .
We, in our clinic treat all types of acute and chronic diseases and for this we are having best qualified homoeopathic doctors available with us.As you all know that In this modern mobile and digital era, diseases are increasing day by day just because of our poor life style which includes improper nutrition with no exercise and working in high level of pollution as well as radiation ; this give rise to all type of life-style diseases which includes Obesity, Diabetes, Text neck, Hypertension, Stress Related Anxiety And Depression, Thyroid And Menses Related Problems, Eczema Or Dermatitis, Lichen Planus, Psoriasis Vulgaris, Hairfall, Skin Allergy And Allergies To Milk, Dust, Mites,Wheat And Perfumes Etc, Student’ Stress, I.B.S. (Ulcerative Colitis ),Rheumatoid Arthritis And Other Auto Immune as well as Hormonal Disorders And Diseases Etc.