Many factors are responsible for low sex drive under woman but thorough research by homeopathy doctor’s psychological problems seems to be the most common. A woman suffering from psychological problem seems to having no interest with sex. Lack of interest in sex cause problems in their relationships even it reach to divorce.
Most of woman feels embarrassed while concerning with doctors regarding sex issues. But one should concern with doctor regarding issues faced by them rather than hesitation of concerning with doctors.
Problems Faced By Woman
- Leucorrhea: A yellow or white colour mucous discharge from her vagina which decreases libido in woman.
- Lack of knowledge:
Most of woman’s are not aware about sex before marriage which causes painful sex. So, it is better to gain sufficient knowledge.
- Hormonal imbalance: At the time of menstruation woman body undergoes with many changes. These changes are further increase when woman become sexually active.
- Sex Drive: Sometimes after marriage woman don’t feel like having sex anymore. Under these cases husband should co-operate with their woman or go for immediate medical checkup.
- Physical Causes: Physical conditions of women can cause sexual problems. It includes: diabetes, heart disease, menopause or hormonal imbalances.
- Psychological Causes: It includes work related to anxiety and stress which is concerned with relationship problems, depression, feeling of guilt or sexual performance.
Menopause Affect A Woman’s Sexual Function
Changes in emotions of woman’s that accompany menopause can add to a woman’s loss of interest in sex. Some postmenopausal woman report an increase in sexual satisfaction it happens because of less anxiety of getting pregnant.
Some Tips Given By Homeopathy
- Talk openly with your partner about issues you facing while having sex.
- Try to keep you body free from obesity
- Balanced diet should be taken with plenty of fresh vegetables and fruit
- Alcohol has bad affect to sexual function
- Stop smoking
- Avoid illegal and powerful sexual drugs
Sexual Treatment Through Homeopathy
Homeopathic doctors prescribe medicines only after brief assessment of woman’s case to discover the root cause and extent of sexual problems.
Some medicine regarding sex issues faced by woman’s:
- Baryta mur: It helps in sexual desire for sexual intercourse in ladies
- Caladium seg: Excessive sexual excitement due to pruritus of vagina during pregnancy or worms in vagina
- Gratiola off: Gratiola is onsider as very good homeopathic remedy for female with excessive desire of sex.
- Phosphorus: This is very effective medicine. under this woman facing sexual problems exposes her genital organs.
Friends, as you all know very well that classical homeopathic medicines are prescribed only on the basis of TOTALITY OF SYMPTOMS with a clear cut identification of disease in patient and patient in disease also, even then we are providing here just a few homeopathic medicines for different types of medical problems in a short way.
But reader is advised very strongly to use the medicines only under medical supervision and these medicines should never ever consumed without proper consultation with your doctor or GP.
All types of ACUTE as well as CHRONIC COMPLEX diseases, (as described in this article) are being treated gently and harmoniously in our Singhal multispecialty homoeopathy clinic with best classical homoeopathy medicine available to us, by helping and correcting the internal immune system .
We, in our clinic treat all types of acute and chronic diseases and for this we are having best qualified homoeopathic doctors available with us.
As you all know that In this modern mobile and digital era, diseases are increasing day by day just because of our poor life style which includes improper nutrition with no exercise and working in high level of pollution as well as radiation ; this give rise to all type of life-style diseases which includes Obesity, Diabetes, Text neck, Hypertension, Stress Related Anxiety And Depression, Thyroid And Menses Related Problems, Eczema Or Dermatitis, Lichen Planus, Psoriasis Vulgaris, Hairfall, Skin Allergy And Allergies To Milk, Dust, Mites, Wheat And Perfumes Etc. Student’ Stress, I.B.S. (Ulcerative Colitis ),Rheumatoid Arthritis And Other Auto Immune as well as Hormonal Disorders And Diseases Etc.